AB/DL Mall of America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Apparently some new site is open, called the AB/DL Mall of America...Well they had some grand opening on the 7th...And yeah... The ABDL Mall of America ...Has anyone like, heard about it or bought anything from there yet?

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I know they did a send-up of this on CSI, but I don't know anything more about it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I know they did a send-up of this on CSI, but I don't know anything more about it.
Haven't seen it....I looked through the site some...There isn't much, at least not yet...It's basically just products from a few diaper relating selling sites that I have never heard of...

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
WOW! I wonder if "Sybil" has license to use all of those copyright protected images on the onesies?

HOLY CRAP! $17.50 for a beaded paci clip from "Dom Depot"? I'm sure I could make those for about $3 Maybe I should go into business for myself! lolz

The furniture from Cub Works Lifestyle Furniture is amazingly well made (from the pics anyway) tho'. Probably worth the price if someone is a 'life-styler' (and rich as Croesus)!

And 24.99 for the 'diaper tapes'? HOLY CRAP!! My exbf had some made some years ago (2003/04) 'n sold 'em for $10 (I got mine for free...mwahahaha) They really suck anyway...they look okay, I guess. I'd show you how mine looked but I can't find the pics for some reason. Oh well...c'est la vie!

I think the overall idea of the 'ABDL Mall of America' is okay...but so far I'm not too impressed with their vendors.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
As I posted before in another thread, I bought a onesie from there. The one with Stewie from Family guy on it

=P

Im hoping its not all "THE AB MALL OF AMERICA" on the package.. =p

Footed Jammies and Onesies sizes make me feel little, cause I need small sizes, lol

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm not too impressed either, Ayanna...But I'd just thought I'd share, since I saw a link for it somewhere, and it's new...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
they sound like a reseller... yay for middle-man markups!

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
cept i wanted to see a diapered Taz!, not tigger!

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
i think they have been around for a couple of years, but i haven't bought any thing from them yet.
maybe in the future

Role
Diaper Lover
All it is is their price, plus DOUBLE. I go to the supplier's site an find the price half as high. Yep, pervert tax. Sides, you can BUILD a crib for 300ish, or lower. Now, for a crib (bed not included), it's 700+.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hmmm, checked out the site, looks too cheesy for my liking, like the cub vendor got his logo off of cooltext.com, I don't think I would wat to shop from a place that can't even make a unique logo.....

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
But they have the cutest Hello Kitty plastic pants!
"Hello Kitty" is a registered trademark of the Sanrio Co. Ltd. of Tokyo, and I strongly suspect the "Hello Kitty" plastic pants are in violation of the trademark. Do you really want to do business with a company that could have its plastic pants sued off if Sanrio chose to go after them for trademark infringement?

Status
Not open for further replies.