• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

AB/DL Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
They're the default now, but you can easily turn them off if you don't like them. To do so, just go to the bottom-right of any page, click on the drop-down menu, and select 'Generic' from the list.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
They're cute... but I think I'll turn them off.

The thing I like about ADISC is that it doesn't look like an AB/DL website.

WoodlandWanderer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Cheers moo, now I know the difference between "generic" and "AB/DL style" I hadn't noticed the difference before.
I like them, they're cute :)

They're cute... but I think I'll turn them off.

The thing I like about ADISC is that it doesn't look like an AB/DL website.
Quite true, although if they were looking long enough to notice the icons they'd probably have noticed your picture with the diapers in it too...

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like them, But I think I'll keep the dark stype on :)

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Aw. Cute. n.n
I prolly won't use them though - fond of the Sophya skin. <3

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I think they're cute, too, especially the quote icon for obvious reasons.:smile: Gonna keep them on...

~Pramrider

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
I said this in another thread but... can we get vB not to store that preference in a cookie? It means I get stuck on the ABDL theme when I browse ADISC from Incognito Mode in Chrome, among other things.

--Danny :ninja:

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
I said this in another thread but... can we get vB not to store that preference in a cookie? It means I get stuck on the ABDL theme when I browse ADISC from Incognito Mode in Chrome, among other things.

--Danny :ninja:
I think I can manually set your account to always use a certain theme, regardless of your cookies. PM me if you're interested in this.

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Other
I like them alot! I also liked discovering them without notice. It was a cute littel addition. Thanks Moo!

Status
Not open for further replies.