AB/DL/IC/ETC displayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Hey there.

Would anyone else like to see a spot on your thread postings that told if you were:
AB
TB
DL
IC
Supporter
Care Giver
Etc?

I just think it would be nice so I can put attitudes and habits with names... when I see a reply to a thread knowing the poster's "persuasion" might make the reply more significant.

Just a thought.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
You can see that in people's profiles so I think that'd be a bit useless.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
#1 - the postbit is already really cluttered, and i don't think putting any more information there is a good idea.

#2 - i don't think a person's "persuasion" should be the first thing you think about when posting in most situations. on rare occasions you might want to take a gander at their profile before you reply, but in general i usually try to make sort of equal-opportunity posts that apply to everyone.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Well.... I think it's better than showing referrals. Many people will probably never, ever get referrals. And it would just be convenient to see it without going back and forth between profile and topic. The big problem would be if someone fits all the categories... It would look kinda unorganized. And I guess it's common to show people's referrals on message boards.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I think it would be more useful info than wiki edits or referrals...

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I think it would be kind of cool...
But only if it replaced referrals and didn't take up more room.
(I think Gallery uploads shouldn't really be in there either.)

But then again I don't really care either way.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
I would agree with all the above who think the postbit is cluttered... I don't pay attention to much beside post count & blog entries... And that is only useful to spot newbies I haven't spoken to yet, or to notice if someone has a really high rep per post ratio. Blog entries is one way to know when to go to a blog for new posts.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Why? It takes one click to open up someone's profile! And if you don't wanna switch between the profile and the posts, open it up in a new tab/window.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Like Avery said, I reply to people for what they say, and not what they are classified as. I would reply the same if you said "I like chicken" whether you were an ab or a caregiver.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I don't think we need a postbit telling our 'persuasion' (look it up in the profile if you're that interested. (right click on the user name and choose open in new tab (or window))

I think we need a postbit telling whether or not we like chicken, beef or pork! Because, obviously, I cannot talk to people who don't like chicken!!!

On the other hand, I like knowing the wiki edits, gallery uploads and other "stuff" that's already in the postbits...oh yeah and "referrals" (maybe 'cause I've actually referred two people to this site). :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.