Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
As a suggestion, Does anyone look at the idea of displaying an ADISC AB/DL age probably near your name, underneath your real name, etc...Some people actually say they are like 5 or 6 as their AB age but of course we know they are really 18 and up...

Neat idea to show off our little age base. ^^

You can have it optional as well if you vote "Show AB/DL age"

Last edited:

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I forgot to add "As an option" Wish someone would throw that up there...Whoops

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
One member said their age varied. What then? A range of say 3 - 6? 3 today, 5 tomorrow?

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Seems like anyone who cares can just out this in their profile. Play and regression ages tend to match up pretty poorly with real child development levels in any event. Just as a technical point, DL shouldn't be mentioned in this at all as it's outside the scope of their interest.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
It's helpful in a way if a moderator get's confused when they say in threads I am 3 years old and someone re-reads the conversation and ban's the user or something

"I'm not calling out staff member's or calling them stupid...not at all! :0"

soupy

Actual Soup Golem
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I don't know seems pretty niche to me. One would have to be into ageplay, have a very concrete idea of what age they play as and also be constantly enjoy playing the same age range. Maybe a good way to go would be to add something like "age-player" or would that all ready be covered by "little"?

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I don't know seems pretty niche to me. One would have to be into ageplay, have a very concrete idea of what age they play as and also be constantly enjoy playing the same age range. Maybe a good way to go would be to add something like "age-player" or would that all ready be covered by "little"?

All it's doing is presenting member's how old you would be in your AB or BF state...It can be optional I just forgot to display that.

If you think it's a good idea, then vote show it.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think it's more liable to create confusion than be helpful. If people want to advertise that, they can write about it in their profile or signature. If you put it as a user info display, people coming onto the site might get confused and make wrong assumptions.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
And what about those of us who regress to fetus? Blurble, blurble blort phffffft.... That one's for you Snivy. I hope you got a laugh out of it.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Yes I did and I'm just going to crawl back in bed for that one...weird jester o_O It isn't going to be an option anyway so I might as well have a laugh with it.

Wow everyone loves goofing off on Snivy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.