AB/DL activities and college (or university)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawgmoth

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I just finished my freshman year, and I had 3 other roommates. I was fortunate considering that we each had our own private bedrooms and we only shared the living room, bathroom, and kitchen. So with my own bedroom (with a locking door) I was free to wear whenever I wanted.

F

FullMetal

It...would be fun?

Anyway, I go off to college next year (well, after the summer) and I don't know if I will have my own room or not, so it will all be up to that. I can go without diapers for a while though so I do not think it be that big of a problem.

FullMetal

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
but what if there were?!

OMG---> ABDL University... lolzzz
If there were, almost nobody would go there. Very few people are AB/DLs and of that small number even fewer are of college age (18-22). Of that very small number, even fewer would be willing to go to their parents and say "I like to wear diapers. And I want to go to a school that is for people like me..." Long shot. I'm just one year away from college and I've already begun touring schools all around the country, but even if there was an AB/DL college, it wouldn't be on my list. Plus talk about not being able to keep it a secret from anybody. Obviously your class mates would know, they'd be AB/DLs too, but everybody else would find out too when you told them where you're going to school. Also can you imagine the reaction you'd get submitting a resumen with a AB/DL school on it when you apply for a job? I wouldn't guess it to be a good reaction.

andrew90

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Yeah I was just joking anyway...
jeeez...

and plus, apart from the students, no one would wanna teach there anyway...

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I am a colege senior this year and have spent the last 2 years in a dorm room that i've had all to myself. I love having a room all to myself, because not only am I the only one living in it, I can also wear anytime I feel like it. (Plus I don't have to worry about having a room mate, who's drunk off his @ss, come in at 2:30 in the morning).

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I went to a college that was notoriously gay, and when you went down town, everyone assumed you were gay. We were forced to put a college bumper sticker on our car for parking privileges, which I refused to do because it identified who you were. I went to the Dean of Men and made my case, and he gave me a pass. Of course the funny thing was that my male room mate and I were lovers, but what we did was our business, and no one else's. So a TB/DL school would fly in the face of people's right to privacy. Though did you ever see the movie, "Bless the Beasts and the Children"? It's about kids in a summer camp, and they round up the so called losers and bedwetters, and put them all in one cabin, where of course they are taunted and made fun of. It has a shocker of an ending. Everyone on this site should probably see this movie, though it's not my place to dictate.

Dr_J

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I got lucky and had my own dorm room...I only shared a living room and bathroom with three suitemates.

That's where I first really got to find out who I really was. I don't think it's a problem, though if you're sharing a room I think it might be a bit tricky.

D

Doodle

im not sure about abdl colleges/universitys but i do know that there is a very open minded fratertinity at my old college and they openly and knowingly allowed 5 furs to join and atleast one of them is a babyfur sooo
yeah im sorry if its off topic but just thought i should tell ya
-doodle

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I know mine was off topic as well; a little anyway, but colleges are becoming a little more accepting to alternative lifestyles. When I went to Westminster, if you were caught in a sexual act with someone of the same sex, you could actually be expelled. I knew of a few who were. They might send you to a shrink if they liked you. My college also had a student enrollment of only 400, so everyone knew everyone. We were very specialized.

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm currently in between my first and second year (i.e. starting year two) and all last year I had no problems. I had a roommate, but he was oblivious to the world, so he didn't notice anything if I wore during the day. Plus, he would go out and get hammered every Thursday/Friday/Saturday night, so I had lots of free time where he was gone for the evening.

This coming year, I'll be in a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment. Don't have a roomie yet, but even once I do, the privacy of my own room and bathroom will be awesome.

Izzy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
How would you all explain it if you get caught? That's kind of my biggest thing: I'm at a school where perception matters a lot, and where I think, I'd have problems holding on to the authority I have in certain things if they knew me as the guy who wears diapers.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I was straight up and told my roommate that I wore diapers. I told a few other people that asked too... they seemed ok with it. I simply said that I had a wetting issue and needed protection.

You will find that once kids hit college age they tend to mature a lot when it comes to picking on other people.

Believe it or not... I have actually had two guys that used to pick on me in high school come up and appologise for being such arseholes. I wasn't expecting that at all... and it's not like we are friends now... but it is kinda cool to see folks come to their senses and realise that the things they did as kids weren't very nice.

I was never picked on about anything in college... everyone is too busy with their own lives to bother with you much at all... and there are a lot freakier things going on than young adults trying diapers again.

Everyone is tasting freedom... trying to stretch their wings and discover themselves for the first time. You've got to expect some wierd shit to go on. Guys and girls are "coming out" and dating the same sex, smoking, drinking, doing drugs, trying all sorts of stuff that they couldn't do when they were under their parents' rules. You want to spend some time back in diapers... noone is going to try and stop you.

Role
Diaper Lover
I know that I personally was wayyy too afraid to wear while I lived in the dorms...I would just wear when I went home to my parent's house, and then go through withdrawals at school...:(

MysteriousVisitor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
When I was living in the dorm, any notion of privacy went out the window the minute your roomate moved in. Sharing a 13x13 (ft) box with someone is definately an experince. Luckly, I was graced with fantastic roomates both years I was in the dorms. Dorm life is what you make of it.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I personally think everyone should be required to spend at least one year in the dorms.

I thought it sucked at the time... but looking back it really wasn't all that bad.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
i've been in the dorms for two years now, and i'll probably end up in them next year also. They really arent THAT bad.

Hopefully I'll get my own room next year though

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm just going to the local community college right now, so I haven't had the pleasure of living in a dorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.