AB/DL activities and college (or university)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What are your thoughts on *B/DL activities while attending a college or university? How well would this work while living in a dormitory? What about class or exams?

Granted, I am 27 years old and have not lived in a dorm since 2002. However, diapers and a dorm room went together fairly well for me. At this time, I am planning to attend some college classes and this topic is again on my mind.

Please share your thoughts and concerns for this topic.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I'm going to college in Fall, but I'm not staying a dorm...I wouldn't be surprised if I wore to classes though...It's not much different then out at a mall or something...If you plan on doing like sports though, it probably wouldn't be that good of an idea

D

daria7483

I was lucky enough to have a roommate who spent a lot of nights over at her boyfriend's. Which was great because if she hadn't I don't think I ever could have worn. I kept my diapers in a suitcase in my closet.

There are lots of different dorm setups, some of which offer more privacy than others, but if your roommate is always around it's going to be difficult to do much unless you can hide it under clothes, and even then you have to think about how you're going to change.

I actually think the less private setup like I had, where you have a bunch of traditional-style dorm rooms on a hall with about 30 people sharing a bathroom, would be easier than the suite-style dorms with one bathroom for 6 people. It's all about the trash can...in a large shared bathroom you can toss the diaper in the trash can, and nobody will notice, or even if they do it'll be hard to figure out whose it was. In a smaller bathroom shared by fewer people, you'd have a lot more issues with odors, and your suitemates would probably figure out pretty quickly that it was you.

Role
Private
Can't say I've ever had to experience wearing diapers in a college dorm. Most students at my university are either local or they just live off the campus. Me being local (only taking me 30 minutes by bus in peak hour traffic), I still live at home.

Then again, I really wouldn't like to live in a dorm. My personal space is just far too great, and unless I had a room to myself, I'd probably go a little insane.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Lukie, I would have to agree with you. Sharing a standard dorm room came close to driving me insane. The bathroom setup were I have lived was 1 bathroom between 2 dorm rooms. My first year was 2 people per room. That was akward. After that, I got my own room. Therefore, only 2 people per bathroom. That was better, but I enjoy having my own space. Even now, I prefere to live in a house alone.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I'm currently at college w/ a roommate. it sucks sometimes, but it could be worse. we have completely opposite schedules. all my classes are in the afternoon, and all his are in the morning.

i usually put on a diaper as soon as he goes to sleep, and will change out the next morning when i have privacy. we share a bathroom with 4 other people, but i'm usually pretty good about taking out the trash.

Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I wouldn't risk it. There's just too much to lose if you get caught. Now if all you do is wear and supposing your dorm is a suite and not the ol' prison style (two people to a small room, the entire floor shares a bathroom) you could get away with it easy. But if you like to do more than just wear or if you don't have a great deal of privacy I'd say just go without.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I start university soonish, and for the whole first year there I will have a room to myself (shared bathroom though). So I'll probably take full advantage of the privacy! :D
I might even wear to some lectures.

Hehe, I'm excited. I think I'm just going to enjoy hanging out in my room wearing footed sleepers and nappies without having to worry.
Freedom!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
As I've posted elsewhere. I wore Goodnites and Depends 24/7 for my whole first year of Univ. In the dorms.

My roommate was fairly cool about it. I just told him that I needed diapers for a wetting problem and he didn't bring it up again. I was clean about it and only changed my diapers in the bathroom. I always wore something over the diaper like shorts... and noone said a word.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
my freshman year of college was the first time i ever got up the courage to buy a pack of depends from a store. i used a few of them and then threw the rest away. i had a roommate, and it was too risky. plus i felt guilty and sick for giving in to desires i hated at that point.

although i really shouldn't have been worried about that roommate. for one thing he was usually gone while i was there -- he slept in the daytime and never went to class. and for another thing he masturbated CONSTANTLY, without even giving me any warning or asking me to leave the room. i'd turn around and he'd be lying there in his bed jacking off. he was one of the most disgusting people i've ever known. i think he was mentally ill.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Well I am not one to talk about the Dorm room, DF had not gotten his claws on me yet, though one i was in an apartment with others it is just not forgetting to clean you Bathroom before your firends use it. As for classes, that is the best time to do so. Never have to leave in the middle of a lecture, or exam or in my case a 4 hour Crit. Parties are great if you are into that, never have to worry about if the toilte had a ralf buddy yet...
And have you ever been to a College Basket Ball game? do you realy want to use the Public rest room with all those people?

Role
Private
*finds that going to bed with a pacifier or sleeper is much, much easier in a college dorm single...so in some ways, its better than being at home. Other stuff, not so much.

Role
Diaper Lover
I really haven't put much thought into the idea. More of the idea that I would have no time to do any of these activities. Roomates, friends, job, study, etc. Where's all the personal time? :/

I'm finally back too!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
\

although i really shouldn't have been worried about that roommate. for one thing he was usually gone while i was there -- he slept in the daytime and never went to class. and for another thing he masturbated CONSTANTLY, without even giving me any warning or asking me to leave the room. i'd turn around and he'd be lying there in his bed jacking off. he was one of the most disgusting people i've ever known. i think he was mentally ill.
LOL.... it's amazing how some of us have all the luck. My first day/night in college I sat in my room reading, not even seeing or meeting my idiot roommate. Older students came around to all the rooms to eye the new meat (this was a very gay music conservatory, remember). When my roommate finally showed up, it was like 2 in the morning, and he was dumped like a sack of potatoes, completely drunk. A little later, I heard him start to vomit, too drunk to even sit up, much less get out of bed. Then he started to choke on his own vomit. All I had was a large paper bag from moving in. I held him up half the night, helping him wretch into the bag. He rewarded me by hating me and making fun of me every opportunity he got. At the new semester I moved in with a friend who would become my lover for four years.

Point to question: Bf didn't know about my infantilism, but sometimes I just would wet in secret when we weren't sleeping together as we each had our own bed. It wasn't much, but just enough to satisfy my insatiable urge. Laundry took care of the rest which was every weekend. I also went home almost every weekend, and I coped upstairs in my room as I was an only child. I think I would access the situation in college and see if it was practical. Err on the side of discretion.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
LOL i first roommate in college was also a bit of an alcoholic. I remember him coming back on the first day of freshman orientation drunk as hell and puking his guts out all night long. I couldnt sleep one bit. After that he was much better about his liquor and only got "somewhat" drunk on long, holiday weekends so he could go to class the next week without a punishing hangover.

As for my story, i used to go to a college with a floor bathroom where the whole floor shared one big bathroom. there was a boys and a girls one of course, but there was also a handicapped bathroom on the same floor. I usually used that bathroom to change into diapers for the night (i was diapered pretty much every night). I never let my roommate know i wore and i got away with it with no problems. These days im at another college but instead of a dorm its more of an apartment setup instead. I live with three other guys and share a room with one of them for about another month until he graduates. I'm still wearing every night and im even wearing cloth diapers on the weekends. If im wearing disposables im always up before all three of them each day so i can dispose of my diapers in the trash without much concern. On weekends where i can wear cloth i can hop into the shower, rinse my cloth diapers out a bit then throw them into the washer nearby. So far i haven't been caught but if i do (and i probably will) ill just say its a wetting problem. I think that they are mature enough to respect that anyways.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
i had roomates, several roomates for college, apartment type, by the time i left they all knew i was diapered :) who cares if my roomate sees my diaper waistband over my sweatpants, we are all adults here, and it doesnt hurt anyone. as long as i managed to take out my garbage every week ;)

cpndl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I never lived in the dorm when I went to college. However, I did live in a dorm a couple of years when I was in the military. This was when I first found out about adult disposables and that there were others like me. I had a car, so my package of disposables were stored in the trunk. I was fortunate that my room mate would leave on the weekends, so I would get a diaper out of my car and sneak it in. Wear it and wet it and then roll it up and into a garbage bag (doubled). I then would sneak it back out to my car. Later on, when I was out and about I would go by some dumpster and toss it in.

cpndl

Izzy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
I wear occasionally, but quite frankly, I don't want to be caught in class in diapers or even in public with people I know and go to school with.

Though when I was at LSE for the summer, I spent 24/7 in diapers.

dlt88

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just finished my second year and haven't had any major problems..yet.

I lived in the dorm my first year, but luckily it was a suite type set up. Each room had a hotel style card lockset and self-closing hinges, so your door was pretty much always closed..whether you wanted it to be or not. I wore diapers pretty frequently the whole year...guess I was just taking full advantage of my new found freedom. Wore them around the apartment under shorts, to class, parties, etc. I wasn't stupid about it and no one ever found out.

Me and my roommate moved into a house for our second year and I still wear frequently but much less often than I did the first year. The novelty of it sort of wore off I guess and school, friends and a job keep me pretty busy. I have plenty of privacy so I tape up whenever the mood strikes.

My roommate does know about the whole diaper thing now. We were drunk one night talking about stupid stuff when I admitted I had a diaper fetish. I kind of regret it now because its not really any of his business but it didn't phase him one bit. He kids me every now and again but its all in good fun and only between us. He's got his own quirks so I guess he figures he doesn't have too much ground to stand on.

Its kind of nice in a way...I don't really have to "hide" them anymore. That was the hardest part the first year. The "secret" of it all got kind of annoying since I had plenty of privacy when I was living at home. But, you learn and adapt and soon its all normal. You just have to find a new routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.