AB but not a DL?

daddyluvsbellaa

Hi! I’m Arya💓🌸, I’m a Little in a DDLG! Age 1-18🎀
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey Guys, I joined yesterday, for those who don’t know my name is Arya and I am a Adult Baby/ Little in a DDLG relationship with my Daddy 💓

I joined this group because I love connecting with other cis female age players that are also open minded about sexual age-play.

However, I am not a Diaper Lover.. Is that weird or uncommon? I would use them from time to time depending on the setting or scenario but in terms of actively liking them or fascinated by them, I couldn’t say that was me. I also couldn’t find many people that are one but not the other on other forums and media platforms, I guess I just wanted to know if I’m the only one?

Reactions: royalpacis

Newbaby110521

A sweet diapered baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I myself am a ABDL and although there is a lot of crossover there are people who are one thing and not the other some people are just diaper lovers and some like yourself are just adult babies you are not the only one.

Reactions: littlelambchop and daddyluvsbellaa

daddyluvsbellaa

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Thank you! Im eager to meet more like myself:)

Katie2fingers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I'm not much of a DL, but I do wear only when I want to get into little space.

Reactions: daddyluvsbellaa

daddyluvsbellaa

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Same, when i age play younger years i would wear for little space as well.

RestrainU4Me

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
daddyluvsbellaa said:
Hey Guys, I joined yesterday, for those who don’t know my name is Arya and I am a Adult Baby/ Little in a DDLG relationship with my Daddy 💓

I joined this group because I love connecting with other cis female age players that are also open minded about sexual age-play.

However, I am not a Diaper Lover.. Is that weird or uncommon? I would use them from time to time depending on the setting or scenario but in terms of actively liking them or fascinated by them, I couldn’t say that was me. I also couldn’t find many people that are one but not the other on other forums and media platforms, I guess I just wanted to know if I’m the only one?
You’re part of the minority in ABDL. There are some that don’t wear diapers but a lot more that do then don’t wear.

I see you’re from Miami. There’s a Little’s Party in Fort Lauderdale once a month on Saturday, held at a Dungeon and hosted by Ms Pierced. She’s on fetlife. There’s usually a solid 15-25 people that come out.

• Love
Reactions: daddyluvsbellaa