AB and DL Sample Packs?

FluffButt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wondering if anyone has connections with any retailers that would be willing to offer a sample pack of AB/DL diapers.

Wearing Clouds (and others) will sell you ones or two of the various printed diapers. You can make up your own fun sample packs.

I looked at Wearing Clouds a couple of weeks ago. Their sample prices seem reasonable compared to other vendors I have checked. But their online store is closed until February 1st.

You can see what is available. But you cannot check out.

Last edited:
Northshore offers free samples if you ask. I don't know if they will let you have ABDL diapers, but you should be able to at least get some NS Supreme Briefs, which are a pretty solid diaper overall.

The NS tabbed diapers are great. I had problems with the pull ups, but that might be a body size problem.

I second Wearing Clouds (when they go back to shipping out orders that is) it is a very convenient service at a fair price with a wide selection of diapers (even some that may be hard/expensive to get in The United States) ; I did a sample order with them and received it in a few days.

Wearing clouds is a good place to find some samples, but there are eBay listings for cheaper. Wearing clouds is only a sample of 1 diaper, which doesn’t really give you a good enough sampling to try out. eBay listings I find usually sell in samples of 2 and they are cheaper per diaper usually when compared to wearing clouds.

When Northshore first started carrying Crinklz I asked for a sample and they gave me one. I have been a customer for years, though.

Abdl factory has a large sample pack of ~35 abdl diapers for about 70 bucks (two bucks a dip)(might be ~80 in usd) but I’ve had more experience with wearing clouds personally cause of there focus more on Abdl diapers than abdlfactory which has about as many diapers as you could image but didn’t have to one I wanted at the time(pride diapers)
Edit: was wrong about pricing and number but it’s close enough.

Last edited:
I always just check out the reviews and then order a case .
The only place I have ordered from has been Northhore and they always send me some kind of diaper samples .
I have been thinking of requesting a sample of thair mega Max and supreme lites .
I only order about a case a year as I don't tend to wear to often .

Back