A wonderful dream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
This morning I had the most wonderful dream! I was back at pre school which would have made me around 3-4 years old! I was playing with the Play-Doh & the dream was so intense I could even smell the Play-Doh that I was playing with! The teacher came over & sat with me! She was really friendly & her voice was so soft & gentle! I felt save In her company. There where other children in this dream too as I could hear them all around me giggling & shouting with excitement! The sound was soothing & familiar! In this dream I was wearing pink overalls with a white long sleeve top underneath! I felt cute as a button! "blush" Such a warm & delightful feeling! (I was happy) After much fun playing with the Play-Doh the teacher took me by the hand & said It's time & at that moment I woke up! Next thing I knew I was sat in bed crying my eyes out because I was so overwhelmed by this wonderful experience! I hope to have this dream again someday. Anyone else had their own dreams of being little again?

I never remember my dreams, let alone have a dream so amazing as yours! I hope I have a dream like yours someday! It sounds like the perfect dream!

LuvToColour said:
I never remember my dreams, let alone have a dream so amazing as yours! I hope I have a dream like yours someday! It sounds like the perfect dream!

I keep a dream journal so If I have a nice dream I write down what I can remember soon as I wake up! It's a good idea because I'm then able to keep my dreams In this reality! I wish I was good at art! because instead of writing my dreams down in a book I could paint them on a canvas!
(A dream told by a picture)

You could try training yourself to lucid dream. If you haven't heard of it, it's basically when you're aware that you're dreaming and with practice can take control of what happens. There are a bunch of ways you can apparently train yourself to have them, although I've never gotten around to actually trying them myself. https://www.reddit.com/r/luciddreaming seems to be a decent resource.

Kaim said:
You could try training yourself to lucid dream. If you haven't heard of it, it's basically when you're aware that you're dreaming and with practice can take control of what happens. There are a bunch of ways you can apparently train yourself to have them, although I've never gotten around to actually trying them myself. https://www.reddit.com/r/luciddreaming seems to be a decent resource.

I've never heard of it but sounds interesting though! I'll take a look! Thanks.

That sounds so lovely! I've actually kept a dream journal to help me remember such amazing dreams like the one you described!

One time I remember me and my momma were both babies! She had overalls on, and I had a pretty pink duckie dress! We wanted to watch television at one point, so we were trying to climb out of a playpen to get a remote, so we could watch some different sort of show that was already playing. I actually helped her climb over my shoulders, and when she got the remote, we ended up watching this silly episode of My Little Pony.
I remember waking up and making a drawing of it too, to help me remember it~

dreams generally dont come with feelings, or colour, most are black and white and just basic, however, when a dream generates feelings, it means something, i have had 2 such dreams, With feelings. I have also had lots of baby dreams, my favourite.. i will describe below.. <ps.. i can lucid dream, once i realise its a dream i can take control, most of the time its only with nightmares, that i can control.. i wake myself up..

Anyway, the dream.

im not exactly sure how it begins, for some reason that escapes my memmory, but in the dream i am living as a baby with a family of kittens, in a wonderful garden, i am playing with the kittens, they are my family, mammy and daddy cat are my mammy and daddy.. i have a great time with the kittens and grow up with them..

Then the dream turns a little more sinister, for some reason i am home, and an adult.. i am searching for a way back to the kittens, (a bit like lion witch and wardrobe) their is a cupboard in my junior school, that i find which takes me back to the world of the kittens, however, mammy cat has died, and i turn up at the funeral..

i dont know why, but the dream was so powerful, the love between me and my brother and sister kittens, was intense, i actually woke up during the funeral crying..

Other dreams i have had, nasty ones,

i am laid in bed, i can sence something evil climbing up the stairs, comming for me, it takes forever but its comming, i cannot move, i cannot scream, im stuck, but its getting closer.. closer, suddenly ill wake up... or will i.. its comming agian, getting closer... closer. and ill wake up, or will i. This is annoying, because you actaully believe you have woken up and then realise your still in the dream. (i always seem to wake up before it reaches my bedroom door) i have had this dream a couple of times.

well their is a couple to keep you entertained.. most of my dreams at hte moment, consist of me wearing a nappy, and being unable to change for one reason or another, and being in situation where other people are about..

cheers
BabyLea

This lucid dreaming sounds really interesting! I would love to be able to control my dreams!

I never have dreams like that. I drempt that my mom was being attacked by some gang members. When I got there they were hurting her. I shot one of the gang members, but one of them shot me before I could save her,when I was shot I woke up.

My dreams are all like this.

Have had many diaper dreamz over the years. Last one I remember was with me and my wife at some type of ABDL community get together (fair / carnival type affair). I'm not wearing. We get separated. While looking for her, a few ABDL's introduce themselves, then check to see if I'm wearing, and when they discover I'm not, they physically push me down, ripping off my pants. & underwear, replacing them with very big & bulky cloth diapers & billowy plastic pants, then running of with my Levi's, leaving me laying the grass. Like a child, I'm absolutely mortified, and very near tears, not knowing what to do. Then my wife comes along and finds me, in the diapers. She's very upset, thinking I did this on purpose, when we'd agreed NO DIAPERS this trip. Anyway, to show me how angry she is, she marches me back through the crowds, and out to our parked car, and I'm a broken man/boy.

I woke up there... Crazy dream! Funny thing was, during the dream, I felt all the shame and humiliation that we usually do not seem to achieve in our diapered play at home, and it definitely left me a little breathless....

The most vivid and memorable dream I have ever had occurred right after I started wearing diapers. I was worried that what I was doing might be wrong or bad in some way. In the dream, I am staying at a fancy hotel. I am in the elevator with an older man with white hair and a long white beard. I'm sure you can guess the reference. [emoji4] He turns to me and says "you don't have anything to worry about. Don't be afraid to be yourself." He then puts his hands on my shoulders and starts pushing down. I watch in the mirror on the elevator wall as I get younger. When he stops, I look like the fattest 3 year old you have ever seen, wearing a super thick disposable diaper, red overalls, and a blue and white striped shirt. He hands me this remote control and says have fun. Next thing I know, I'm waddling through the hotel using the remote to turn all the lights off and on.

That sounds like and awesome dream. The only dreams I have are dreams where something bad usually happens to me or someone else I am close to. If diapers are involved in them it is my adult self wearing diapers in public about to be seen by others.

tall2826 said:
If diapers are involved in them it is my adult self wearing diapers in public about to be seen by others.

eep! "awkward"

Yolandi said:
This lucid dreaming sounds really interesting! I would love to be able to control my dreams!
I didn't have complete control in the lucid dreams I've had. For example, in one of them I was trying to convince some guy that this whole scenario was just my dream. He didn't believe me and wanted me to prove it by having a red convertible appear with a couple of hot girls in it. Eventually the car did show up, but I don't have a clue as to how I did it. Anyway, at that point the guy didn't care if I thought I was dreaming or not. He had better things to do as he jumped in the front seat with one of the women.

You think you're the only ones? Well, not if I have anything to add:

I've had plenty of little-centric dreams myself, most of which involved being at daycare. One dream had me toddling about in a room similar to one I was in back when I went to preschool at the local UMC and playing a wooden slide-and-tunnel, wearing a diaper and lemon yellow T-shirt—a dream which, unfortunately, I woke up before I realized I'd wet myself in it, and another was when I went to daycare at "Fun-Damentals" in nearby Upper Arlington, which had this black nameless daycare teacher who claimed I was the best kid they'd ever had (unlike some teachers who would say otherwise—true fact!), especially when it came time to change me.

I had a weird dream last night, good, but weird. It was raining cats and dogs. I've never been outside in rain that ferocious, but, in the dream, I was standing out in the yucky weather for some reason. I must've been back home, because the rain had turned a lot of the ground into red mud that Bama is famous for. I'm standing outside a, "storybook warm house," that sorta reminds me of my Mama Jewell's (That's my grandmother.) There's literally war going on out in the yucky weather, but that little house is just-a-standin' there, all warm and aglow with candles and lanterns. I got the sense that war maybe outside, but warm was inside. Everything the glow touched was uneffected by war.

I noticed a young man, 18 to 20 something, with his buddies, protected by a big trench, earth in front of them. All of the sudden, the young man's face just changes. His face goes crimson, his lip pokes out, and the only one to actually notice him crying in all the war noise was I.

I go over and crouch beside him.

I remember, "Okay?"

One look at his pants and I knew he wasn't. I'll tell ya, that mud saved him. I guess his buddies assumed he got some mud on his pants. Rain also hides tears and piss pretty well.

I mention, "Warm bath. . . Warm clothes. . . Hot meal. . . Warm bed," but he won't at first. I get that look of realization, and a bit later I coax him inside.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back