“A Whole Week In Diapers!” ABDL Game by ABDLMiah

[Release 1.14] [Game Update 08/19/2022] Leaving the nursery, Update!

Good morning my babies!

New update! Today I bring you what will finally be the beginning of the end of the second chapter, does it mean that there are already 1 or 2 versions left? No, there are still about 5 or 7 left, but finally we have a little more progress in the story! I can't wait to start working on the next version, because we will have new maps ^-^.

What's new in this version?​

The most important thing is that we continue with the story, I have implemented many dialogues and you will have a couple of missions to do.

I have been working on some tilesets and many animations that you will see in this update.

1.png

In the next version we will leave this map (the nursery floor) that we have seen so many times.

I don't want to make you more spoilers, I hope you like this version and tell me as always what you think!

See you in the next post my babies! I hope you have a super great weekend! Little kisses~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download Link (Patreon): Here
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ABDLMiah Discord: https://discord.gg/Bn8JKDvCzZ

Reactions: WillFord384

[Release 1.15] [Game Update 09/10/2022] Text Update made by "Colonel_Gerdauf" + BugFixing

Good morning my babies!

It's been a while since I didn't bring you an update, so without further delay let's see what we have in this version and what plans we have for the rest of the month!

The first and most important thing is that in this version I have had the help of Colonel Gerdauf, a fantastic person who has helped me correcting many grammatical errors in the game. He has been working on the texts for the two chapters, I am sure it has been a lot of work so we should all thank him.

In addition Colonel Gerdauf has edited the end of the game that occurs when you get caught at night when you get out of the crib, he has made a very nice version that fits very well with the story.

Let's continue with the bugs, so as not to say one by one we are going to focus on the most important ones, which are:

When Mia is in chapter 2 in the nursery doing the activities of "drawing, playing hide-and-seek and sleeping", in that map if Mia had an accident, dirtying her diaper and an adult saw her and took her to change her diaper Mia was teleported by themes of the animation to another map in which the whole scene of feeding Mia had to be done again to return to the play area. (This is fixed)

The other bug
was in the crib area at night when Mia had to hide from the nursery, everything was fine except that the hide event could be activated again after being used, this should not be the case and it is already fixed in this version.

Finally, I would like to apologize for not having brought updates more often lately, this is mainly due to the fact that I took a week of vacation in August in which I made a trip away from home with some friends and that when I returned from the trip I been working on other projects, however don't worry because I'm back and to prove it I bring you the plans for this month. Next September 16th we will have a new update in which we will update many of the character skins and on the 30th of this month we will have the continuation of the story advancing a little more in the plot and perhaps finding Emily. Who knows what will happen ^^.

And that's all for now babys, I hope you are having a fabulous weekend and see you next week with a new update! Little kisses~

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ABDLMiah
Discord: https://discord.gg/Bn8JKDvCzZ

[Release 1.16] [Game Update 09/17/2022] Skins Update!

Good morning my babies!
Here you have the update of the skins as promised.

The main and most important thing is that now I have a wide variety of skins to use on new and old NPCs, this will help me in the future to bring more interesting characters to the plot.

I have also been updating some of the skins of the NPCs from chapter 1, in turn I have also changed some facesets since they looked bad or did not make much sense.

As I told you in the last changelog, this is a small version, more focused on having content for future versions.

As an important fact in bugfixing
, I have fixed another error that was in the first scene in which Mia has an accident, when she goes to sleep in Emily's mansion. This bug crashed the game with the message: "3-%20Risa%20ni%C3%B1os". Well this is already solved and I hope it will last forever since it is not the first time it has given problems ^^'

See you in the next post my babies!, I hope you have a great week! Little kisses~

Reactions: PrincessNozomi
Oh yay!
It's nice to see you here too.

• Haha
Reactions: ABDLMiah

[Release 1.17] [Game Update 09/30/2022] [Leaving the nursery! [1/2]]​

Good morning my babies!
These weeks I have been working a lot on AWWID and today I bring you an update with a lot of content! However I haven’t been able to completely finish everything I had planned for this story arc due to it being quite content, so we will split it into two updates.

What’s new in this update?​

We are finally trying to get out of the nursery and if you remember, in the last update Mia stayed in the elevator about to leave, well we have two new areas, one of them is the entrance of the building and the other is the basement.

However, of these two areas we are going to focus more on the basement, since that is where the content of this update is.

I have been working on various animations including the generator and the computer turning on.

In addition to putting a little more lore and laying the groundwork for the next update. You can also see on one of the computers an interface I’ve been working on.

As you can see, although I have done many things, there is still a lot to do, I hope to be able to finish everything in the next update, although it is possible that there will be 3 updates instead of 2. We will see with time ^^’

And this is all for now my babies, I hope you are enjoying the development of the game and see you in the next update! little kisses~

Nice!

• Love

[Release 1.18] [Game Update 10/28/2022] [Leaving the nursery! [2/3]]​

Good morning my babies!
Today I bring you a new update in which I bring a lot of great changes! We will also talk about why there will be another version before the end of the chapter and I will also give you the date of the publication of the last update!

The first thing that you will surely notice when trying this version is that I have changed the BGS of the basement area. There are now two new songs, one for when you get to the basement and one for when you turn on the generator.

I have also been working on the computer in the basement, you will know that in the previous version we had an interface that showed a lot of information about patients, medications and the utility of the central computer.

Well, now I have added to this computer a new animation that will be seen when you enter the password, in addition to 2 new interfaces, one for route selection to choose if you want to see "Nursery Reports" or "Documentation"

1.png

The documentation section is the one we had previously incorporated, however the Nursery Reports section is a new section where you can see more information about the lore of the nursery.

1.png

(Remember that within the menu you can go down and up to see more information)

Continuing with the interfaces, I have created a simple one for the central computer with which you can interact with the buttons on the computer.

Each button has a different function as you can see in the "Documentation" tab.
Still I'll summarize it for you here: The green button makes a loud sound emitting regression waves to the patient wards (Currently it has no impact on the story it's just lore). The yellow button turns on the lights in the rooms and allows passage to them. The orange button activates the teleporter, however it is not finished yet (this will be for the next version). And finally the red button activates the alarm, for now it's just a sound that fades, however I plan to make an alternative ending.

1.png

You can also see that I have made a small animation for when you turn on the teleporter and some more details when pressing the buttons.
I have redone the teleporter area to make it look prettier and highlight the machine more.
And finally you will have access to the patient rooms even if they are not there yet.

As you can see, although there are many changes, I still have one more update pending in which I will include everything that has to do with the story and the characters. I tell you now that with all certainty I will publish the next and last update of chapter 2 on November 11 and I would also like to let you know that many interesting things are coming in November!
I can't tell you much more but I'm already telling you that November is going to be a super super interesting month!

And this is all for now my babies, see you in the next post and I hope you liked this update a lot. Have a wonderful weekend! Little kisses~

Yay!

• Love
ABDLMiah said:
Good Morning babys!

I have been working on a game for three weeks and I would like you to see what I have done so far, I have been working on the map design and soon I will be able to dedicate myself completely to the story, which I plan to be very long, I have many ideas!

If you want to follow this project more closely I will leave you a link to the patreon in which I am publishing it, in addition to the fact that once the map finishes well and has some history, I will publish a totally free Demo.

I hope you give me a lot of advice, since I am a little newbie creating video games, and finally I can tell you that right now the game is only in Spanish, although I have thought that for the first version outside of Alpha, it will also be in English!

Kisses~ and thanks for reading me n.n

Links: Patreon, Alpha 0.07, Alpha 0.11, Alpha 0.14
You are a totally talented and creative person. :) :giggle:(y)(y)(y)View attachment 92362

• Love
Reactions: ABDLMiah and PrincessNozomi

[Release 2.0] [Game Update 11/18/2022] [Leaving the nursery! [3/3]]​

Good morning my babies!

First of all, sorry for taking an extra week with this version (I've been quite sick and well I better not give details). But we already have here the latest version with AWWID history content for chapter 2! YEEEIII~

First of all, remember that it is a story update, so what is important in part are the dialogues, which I cannot put here.

Also say that this is the last update of chapter 2 of history. I may do some more but it won't be to continue the story but to put an alternative ending or to fix some bugs.

Apart from the story I had to work on the design of some babies and cribs, as well as an animation for Mia and Emily walking together.

1.png

(Image of Mia carrying Emily)

1.png

Finally I have also created an animation for the teleporter, with some sound effects and visual effects.

1.png

And this is all for now babies, if you haven't played awwid for a long time now that chapter 2 is finished, it's time!

And this is all for now my babies, see you in the next post and I hope you liked this update a lot. Have a wonderful weekend! Little kisses~

D'aww ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

[Release 2.1] [Game Update 12/24/2022] [Alternative ending & end of chapter 2.]​

Good morning my babies!
Today I bring you the last update that AWWID is going to have in a long time and this is because we are going to move on to a new project. In this update we have a new alternate ending along with a few text fixes.

What's new in this update?​

First and foremost is that we have a new alternate ending! You can unlock this if at the end of chapter 2 you activate the alarm and let the 2 minutes of time pass. After that, the alternate ending scene will begin with some dialogues and animations exclusive to that moment.

On the other hand we have a lot of dialogue corrections made mainly in the area of the beginning of chapter 1, text corrections contributed by Ajart! Thank you very much~

1.png

Have a sweet Christmas and a happy new year! Kisses~

D'aww yay! Big Updates!

018# | A Whole Week In Diapers [Update 2.2] (ChangeLog)
Good morning my babies!

Today I bring you the first update of the last chapter of "A Whole Week In Diapers"! I hope you like all these changes and let's start with the changelog.

What's new in this update?
The first thing is that I have created a new cover image for the third chapter, which you can see in the download post.

As for the game, I have been continuing with the story, you can continue with your safes or select chapter 3 at the start of the game if you want to go directly to the new content.

(Spoilers)
In this update we will appear in an office in the toy store, there we will be able to see several reports about what they are doing in the daycare where they transform people into babies.

In the reports you will find that there is a medicine that reverses the effects of turning into a baby and you will have to take it.d14cf8b4-8792-47df-b269-4aece1479c32-740x0.png?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOlt7IlJlc291cmNlIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9kM3RzN3BiOWxkb2luNC5jbG91ZGZyb250Lm5ldC91cGxvYWRzX3YyL3VzZXJzLzE4NjczNzEvcG9zdHMvMTI0OTM3OS9kMTRjZjhiNC04NzkyLTQ3ZGYtYjI2OS00YWVjZTE0NzljMzItNzQweDAucG5nIiwiQ29uZGl0aW9uIjp7IkRhdGVMZXNzVGhhbiI6eyJBV1M6RXBvY2hUaW1lIjoxNzEyMzUyNDkzfX19XX0_&Signature=EE-1FRCBpGJLAFCH7Q3obZ7OphWNgiLS-tNE2AVAb4MngRjF9n0S-0ZcbGcJXKH2TL43eiffWlnSO3oTkKm3bMXdkwNVOE0WIM6Zex4P7VvbRehDhMG2UEwDXniqbuqwPMXf1idYWXSNgoFCkEOr~yTdSScckO2YHCQQKofl0inanwXYJy2CbAmKtPCZQqJh3nzzvfMwtnW1h8-VwYqs65HyOO0xbV0BBlYWBENUbsOFBQbfPUNAvPVbKPSdQLV4Zxing-NPLCEF4tAWRFNR05HoyOGJgcjFI86GkUaOi0inOmUHAPvJCgAeOvCs7GXDoRs~pgjuj5Lc4v7LwMDi-A__&Key-Pair-Id=K25MUW5EWJVRGP

After this you will have to go to the police station and so that you don't get lost I have created a trail of dots that is very easy to follow.
22c1d4d1-1f25-4282-8f44-637542158812-740x0.png?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOlt7IlJlc291cmNlIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9kM3RzN3BiOWxkb2luNC5jbG91ZGZyb250Lm5ldC91cGxvYWRzX3YyL3VzZXJzLzE4NjczNzEvcG9zdHMvMTI0OTM3OS8yMmMxZDRkMS0xZjI1LTQyODItOGY0NC02Mzc1NDIxNTg4MTItNzQweDAucG5nIiwiQ29uZGl0aW9uIjp7IkRhdGVMZXNzVGhhbiI6eyJBV1M6RXBvY2hUaW1lIjoxNzEyMzUyNDkzfX19XX0_&Signature=fLSMSCsaOTaBA27~hJGpw-RmlZFEYAs0lT1RXiKtf-lN69sb6j3JdkQBuwfV9NZqyghra-MBI3aH82B7-OPG76mZJkFRM5a6fCMLV7L0RjDEquWw8DruxBIiVsKI567-of4Ud0UMA3L6H1JkurrD4fLVLqbCIJNexLZAUKsedgz2etoEgNWXymuNplZyX60IVxluZ028DEolyVz4TCF3aXYubp8afxtG0pOSCEhBDglkHIKq4hYm9yricwz12L3Cs71YZq2e7sbD-8HhjD0hUWSOWKxrUYdZLQNsgCNA9Yh1YG~5WNOUuFSpaXPZilYgE5yrtC7pn610oEzk~DwIxQ__&Key-Pair-Id=K25MUW5EWJVRGP

Once you get there, you won't be able to do anything, I still have to continue with the story.
(End Spoilers)
74948b81-a7f5-4a21-893c-9ec5cd5d64ef-740x0.png?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOlt7IlJlc291cmNlIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9kM3RzN3BiOWxkb2luNC5jbG91ZGZyb250Lm5ldC91cGxvYWRzX3YyL3VzZXJzLzE4NjczNzEvcG9zdHMvMTI0OTM3OS83NDk0OGI4MS1hN2Y1LTRhMjEtODkzYy05ZWM1Y2Q1ZDY0ZWYtNzQweDAucG5nIiwiQ29uZGl0aW9uIjp7IkRhdGVMZXNzVGhhbiI6eyJBV1M6RXBvY2hUaW1lIjoxNzEyMzUyNDkzfX19XX0_&Signature=D8mkaJJTDaHuaILiTOhI5C3w7v7KhQFGZZuTOxz7XR2hmO0xfVkKPGwWW-Ka8~5b8adNXjKVlvgQDmfD3eN9sRsfcVvV0Y9BIvs77~EXiGRpnwvi57cCeFfkUE~SCTWGVa4qznjUMezbZJGtH67k5QdVdRQC5tgKqUpsQCSg1LECBEB4VqCWOPXlkIHl1~4Z1HPyjRYA0O7eRdHLBMRazdzxzG1j8F~cpTSkD~V9FCv9w~R9SC0rM9TKJ1cf5YCQgv4v3LAWMlIqJmeLYFfueC2SHays34wyd5mszBoy3yYXxBYP4TlRmmL34KJwynxA4-pHMyq8cetQ1ZlHiZGNCA__&Key-Pair-Id=K25MUW5EWJVRGP

I have also been working on creating the tilesets and scenes, such as the police station or the interior of the police station.
7979efec-312b-4ebd-bc1a-b4ead0b19824-740x0.png?Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOlt7IlJlc291cmNlIjoiaHR0cHM6Ly9kM3RzN3BiOWxkb2luNC5jbG91ZGZyb250Lm5ldC91cGxvYWRzX3YyL3VzZXJzLzE4NjczNzEvcG9zdHMvMTI0OTM3OS83OTc5ZWZlYy0zMTJiLTRlYmQtYmMxYS1iNGVhZDBiMTk4MjQtNzQweDAucG5nIiwiQ29uZGl0aW9uIjp7IkRhdGVMZXNzVGhhbiI6eyJBV1M6RXBvY2hUaW1lIjoxNzEyMzUyNDkzfX19XX0_&Signature=ZCssill0ZTeJ7lVOCxfVCf9VqSEDIv6vbll3uEW9e1ZvDkQ2fKZoFn3-rMmNkLRcPGR-moNGZaDx57W9uGv-5~Q3HFeqe1QqVGY3cAPrrVNoZ8~CF7YxTnzoMbKeGVntRnZafVTTI590yCRR8~wJpM6TL7ppDAyLNYrQKI1t0UuQPTXsFasPUf0zFPCkq6k5isb~bem24Ba2HhKUndgAIsddFcMlkDdu~j9erxCYrfMBSmSj27tHAJbP6D3kjXKlx5s21G~SxZXeCg23kF~Hy-8ozlijuIzBgw8kzpbg9e3xW8v6Gpu--rHQC-Xx0F3HajMwa9AF5nxEOC5cUitpaA__&Key-Pair-Id=K25MUW5EWJVRGP

And this is all babys. I will continue with the story soon! Kisses!
Download Demo (Itch.io): Here
SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/abdlmiah

Yay! A new update!

Back