Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Wow! :)

I was actually stressed out and could use that video ironically! that was a amazing video at just the right moment! :grouphug:

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Na, I didn't get it, what was the hair brush thing all about? I found it kinda creepy if I'm honest.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Na, I didn't get it, what was the hair brush thing all about? I found it kinda creepy if I'm honest.

Same here. I didn't sit all the way through but I gave it about five minutes to start and jumped forward. I'm not getting those minutes back, unfortunately. I have a big brother and a big sister and neither behaved like that and I think we're all the better for it (I love them both).

giantguy99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
I found the hairbrush thing relaxing because it reminds me of being little in a way. you see it makes me feel like a baby who can't take care of myself and needs to be groomed which includes getting my hair brushed. This video seems to relax me quite a bit and it makes me feel like I am cared about. It's alright to think what you believe of course but I am going to have to humbly and respectively disagree with you on that point. Please do not feel offended I just think this video is alright and that is what counts the most for me that's all. At any rate I can understand why you would find this video creepy of course and can respect those boundaries though I necessarily do not agree with that. :smile1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.