A very strange addiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Wow this is weird! Ok so... Remember when Rily Kilo was in TV on a show called Strangest Addictions for being an ABDL? Which is normal? Well they have a show also of a woman who likes to smell and chew dirty diapers! Now obviosly ABDL isn't weird! At least I don't think it is weird especially because I'm involved in that. But sucking and chewing dirty diapers is disgusting and strange! Especially when your cooking! Yes she does it when she cooks? What do you think?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Something about Glass houses............ people............ stones..............

Yeah, I remember seeing something about that. That's super gross.

aleakyboomboom said:
Something about Glass houses............ people............ stones..............

Fair, but at least my weird habit is reasonably sanitary, it's just considered age inappropriate.

I heard something about the woman in that episode being a fake, I think.

PoweraidRed said:
Wow this is weird! Ok so... Remember when Rily Kilo was in TV on a show called Strangest Addictions for being an ABDL? Which is normal? Well they have a show also of a woman who likes to smell and chew dirty diapers! Now obviosly ABDL isn't weird! At least I don't think it is weird especially because I'm involved in that. But sucking and chewing dirty diapers is disgusting and strange! Especially when your cooking! Yes she does it when she cooks? What do you think?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sadly this is old news, like well over a year old, also, I'll admit I kind of like the smell of a wet diaper and I know others have said so to but I'd never do go to the lengths this woman does

there is no limit to "unusual behavior", only varying extremes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back