A very strange addiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
  2. Private
Wow this is weird! Ok so... Remember when Rily Kilo was in TV on a show called Strangest Addictions for being an ABDL? Which is normal? Well they have a show also of a woman who likes to smell and chew dirty diapers! Now obviosly ABDL isn't weird! At least I don't think it is weird especially because I'm involved in that. But sucking and chewing dirty diapers is disgusting and strange! Especially when your cooking! Yes she does it when she cooks? What do you think?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

kinda

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah, I remember seeing something about that. That's super gross.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I heard something about the woman in that episode being a fake, I think.

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Wow this is weird! Ok so... Remember when Rily Kilo was in TV on a show called Strangest Addictions for being an ABDL? Which is normal? Well they have a show also of a woman who likes to smell and chew dirty diapers! Now obviosly ABDL isn't weird! At least I don't think it is weird especially because I'm involved in that. But sucking and chewing dirty diapers is disgusting and strange! Especially when your cooking! Yes she does it when she cooks? What do you think?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sadly this is old news, like well over a year old, also, I'll admit I kind of like the smell of a wet diaper and I know others have said so to but I'd never do go to the lengths this woman does

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
there is no limit to "unusual behavior", only varying extremes.

Status
Not open for further replies.