A very powerful and heart-pulling story

sallyanne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
A few days ago, I was asked by Michael Bent to write a foreword to a new novel they were publishing. I was pretty pleased at this and received and advance copy (still with some typos!) and read it with relish. To be honest, I was stunned and emotional by the experience.

It is the story of a boy growing up sissy baby in an era not much later than my own. In my own book, I talked about some of the dramas of growing up in nappies and sissy, but Andrew Stephens' book jumps write into the area I studiously avoided - sissy relationships. I even cried a little reading it, because it reminded me a bit of the brief time as a 16yo nappy-wearing teenage when I too had a girlfriend - another boy similar to me. We were in love as much as teenage boys in panties and nappies can be and it wasnt sexual at all. But when we kissed and held hands, we were both the princess with the beautiful dress, covering our nappies, enjoying the touch of the man/girl we loved. I was quite immature for my age and it was doomed from the start. But for a short while, I really was the baby girl with a girlfriend who understood at least part of who I was.

I regret not adding this story to my book. Perhaps I was embarrassed or ashamed. But now I am not. I am today as I always have been - a sissy baby. And I once loved a boy/girl like me and I want to honour her with that mention. To Susie, where ever your are.

The book is Me, Myself, Christine.

Back