A very long overdue return Home to ADISC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
*wanders in*

Hello all that have been here long enough to remember moi. Tis I, Your Worst Nightmare, or to Aya, Yawny.

*waves to all*

I have been doing many things while I have been gone from here, some good, some sad. But it sure feels glad to finally be back on here.

The good:

I'm now not incontinent, yays, cause that was no fun when you have to wear em, lol.

I have finished secondary school

The sad:

I lost my great-grandfather to cancer,

I had to put my 22 year old dog to sleep

And tons of other stuff that will take me hours to write. But those were some of the more major event, and I would rather not bore the crap out of you guys and gals.

It sucks that I'm back to Newbie status, but I guess I will earn that back over time.

Well, that does it for now.

Good to see everyone again.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Yay - welcome back! I was wondering where you had wandered off to. Sorry to hear about your losses, well...two of them (your dog and great-grandfather). No point in mourning the loss if your incontinence - you can now join everyone else in just wearing for run (and memories in your case) :D

Peachy

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Heh, thanks you two, and oh my god Peachy, look at all the people you have adopted! :eek:

Edit: Oh yays, I have my status back!

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Welcome Back :) Nice avatar there....I like how they combine Jack Skellington/Jack Sparrow into one thing...

Last edited:

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Hello again, I don't know you.... oh well... I like your avatar.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Yeah...I switched professions - I'm no longer a college teacher, now I'm a kindergarten teacher! :D

Peachy
"Holds up a peice of paper showing that i'm the top student in Peachy's class" :D

Welcome back Nightmare. :)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ah... another one I'm glad that I didn't watch. I never get the obsession with these lame-arsed films anyways.

It had it's moment (plural too?)...I haven't even bothered seeing the newer ones

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Hello and welcome buddy. I remember all of our long talks in Flashchat. Which is no more........ Anyways, glad to have you back, and I hope to see you around the site and in the IRC chat.

~Johnathon~

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Hi person I don't know.. heh

I'm sorry to hear about your great-grandpa and dog.

Welcome back :)

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Thanks all for the welcomes and sympathy, this site hasn't changed a bit besides all the new members since I have left, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.