a thought :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Babyfur
An interesting thought was brought my attention the other day. Dr. Pepper claims it has 23 flavors right. Then there was Dr. Pepper Cherry which also claims to have 23 flavors. So how can you add an extra flavor and both drinks still have the same amount of flavors. Just a stupid thought that i kind of thought was fun . . .

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well if you add another flavor to a DR. pepper like cherry it would have 24 flavors? Or they took one flavor out and added another one? XD

Last edited:

bgi39jsjw0ggg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, given that most colas use a variety of essential oils for flavoring such as lavender, lemon, coriander, cassia, etc, I'd say its a safe bet that Dr Pepper has similar flavoring oils.

It's not beyond the realm of possibility that they dropped one of the other oil flavors because it didn't mesh well with the cherry flavoring.

BTW, Prometheus? Love the name. He was always my favorite character from Greek mythology.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wish they'd even sell normal Dr. pepper here :(

You haven't lived until you've been to the Dr. Pepper museum in Dublin, TX, and gotten some real cane sugar Dr. Pepper. Not the corn syrup crap they serve most places.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Maybe they just added more cherry flavoring?

I just won a retro Dr. Pepper t-shirt from a Canadian contest. :p
2 more weeks till it arrives!!

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
You haven't lived until you've been to the Dr. Pepper museum in Dublin, TX, and gotten some real cane sugar Dr. Pepper. Not the corn syrup crap they serve most places.

Let's start slow, shall we?! I'd be happy to get any Dr. PEpper at all. I'll leave the traveling halfway around the world to visit the Dr. Pepper Museum-thingy for some other time :tongueout:

dlt88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
See, I loooove Dr. Pepper, but I don't really like the new Cherry flavor. To me it tastes a little too much like cough syrup.

You do bring up an oddly interesting point, though.

Drink it slow...Dr.'s Orders.

I'm a Pepper, he's a Pepper,
She's a Pepper, we're a Pepper,
Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper, too?
Be a Pepper. Drink Dr Pepper.

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Let's start slow, shall we?! I'd be happy to get any Dr. PEpper at all. I'll leave the traveling halfway around the world to visit the Dr. Pepper Museum-thingy for some other time :tongueout:

Everybody! Band together to bring Peachy the gift of Dr. Pepper! O long be the day for the man whose thirst go unquelled by that of the 23 flavoured elixir! O plea, o Lord! Bringeth unto this Peach the grace of the refreshing elixir, that unlike any other!

:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.