• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

a strange situation- a stranger answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

travel

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi all- I'm a mid-20s guy in the USA. I am not ABDL or ageplayer or anything. I think I will make a thread later to explain my situation more. But the point is... I don't THINK I need diapers, but I DO need diapers, and it's really hard to find anyone that will support me in wearing diapers MORE, instead of supporting me suffering by trying to avoid them. I used to wear disposable pull-ups, then various other disposable diapers, but they were so expensive.... I own some pocket cloth diapers and I like cloth diapering but it is a lot of work sometimes... I am trying to find better options but especially with cloth diapers it's a lot of money upfront sometimes....

edit: I forgot to say. I think I am one of the rare people who has "unpotty trained" and then retrained (kinda.) And is now untraining again, with the expectation to retain (kinda) again in the future.

Last edited:
Have you discussed with your doctor about your incontinence? That might be your way out I talked to mine this year. And I've been struggling with bowel and urinary incontinence since a little boy (never grew up)

Secondly why would you avoid something that you desire or helps relieve the stress of holding back liking diapers in the first place? On thing i've learned you can try and resist that you like them, but there is no shame especially if you're single. Bub.

Last edited:
Maybe you misunderstand: I don't like diapers. I want to be normal. But it's not going to happen.

Kinda like when someone is paralyzed: they have a window of time where no one knows if they'll learn to walk again. But after a few years of therapy, your goals shift and you got to go.... "I guess I'm a wheelchair user now, I need to learn how to really use my wheelchair more than try to walk, I can't walk anymore, I'll never walk." But it doesn't mean you love wheelchairs. And there are probably still people who think "If you just keep going to therapy, eventually you'll walk!"

I am in that stage of accepting that I should wear diapers more instead of having accidents, but I want to have less accidents, not wear diapers. But it's not going to happen- I need the diapers.

edit: I'm writing up a longer thread now but also yes. I have been to many many doctors about this including several urologists. Because I am so young none of them liked me wearing diapers, they kept recommending increasingly serious solutions like surgeries.

Last edited:
"I am in that stage of accepting that I should wear diapers more instead of having accidents, but I want to have less accidents, not wear diapers. But it's not going to happen- I need the diapers"

It's a very hard thing to accept & i'm going through the same thing , but I already accepted it! I hope you find someone who really cares about you.

Last edited:
Reactions: travel
Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back