Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
So...

A lot has happened since I have last been here.

I have been through *a lot*.

September was my wakeup call. I had an abnormal heart rhythm caused by low potassium. I suppose it's your guess of why I had been like that. I had been experiencing severe chest pain for several days and by the time I dragged myself to urgent care, they sent me to hospital via ambulance. Even though the rhythm had adjusted itself by the time I got to the ER, it still scared me enough to get myself some help.

I now have medical management. Starting the process of finding a therapist for my issues and using the university counseling services as a bridge. I had my initial appointment with a nurse practitioner to start the process of finding meds to help control my depression and anxiety. I have been forming relationships and connections with people that I never thought imaginable.

Yes, I do struggle. But am I nearly as hopeless as I used to be? No.

I still have a long way to go... but I am far from the traumatized and hopeless shell that I was last year.

Reactions: Dinotopian2002, TwoOfBraves, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm sorry you had a heart episode but I'm glad you're on a better track. Potassium levels can be tricky. My wife had to watch her potassium levels as she was diabetic.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Kittyinpink and Milianna

Lightstreak2553

Insanity is the spice of life.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Milianna said:
So...

A lot has happened since I have last been here.

I have been through *a lot*.

September was my wakeup call. I had an abnormal heart rhythm caused by low potassium. I suppose it's your guess of why I had been like that. I had been experiencing severe chest pain for several days and by the time I dragged myself to urgent care, they sent me to hospital via ambulance. Even though the rhythm had adjusted itself by the time I got to the ER, it still scared me enough to get myself some help.

I now have medical management. Starting the process of finding a therapist for my issues and using the university counseling services as a bridge. I had my initial appointment with a nurse practitioner to start the process of finding meds to help control my depression and anxiety. I have been forming relationships and connections with people that I never thought imaginable.

Yes, I do struggle. But am I nearly as hopeless as I used to be? No.

I still have a long way to go... but I am far from the traumatized and hopeless shell that I was last year.
That’s great to hear. It’s wonderful that you have been able to finally get to a place where you are starting to feel better. I wish you the best of luck with your recovery.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Milianna

Milianna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Lightstreak2553 said:
That’s great to hear. It’s wonderful that you have been able to finally get to a place where you are starting to feel better. I wish you the best of luck with your recovery.
Hi hi.

I remember you often gave me a lot of advice and support in those dark times. Thank you for all of that.

I probably was frustrating in much of my posts, but I guess that I felt some comfort knowing I was being heard

• Love
Reactions: Dinotopian2002, BobbiSueEllen and Lightstreak2553

Milianna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
dogboy said:
I'm sorry you had a heart episode but I'm glad you're on a better track. Potassium levels can be tricky. My wife had to watch her potassium levels as she was diabetic.
Sometimes I had to learn the hard way. I will admit that sometimes I'm a bit forgetful and lax in my efforts to manage my condition but I am still fighting and working towards better days.

Thank you for all your support in my darkest hours

• Love
Reactions: Dinotopian2002, BobbiSueEllen and dogboy

Lightstreak2553

Insanity is the spice of life.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Milianna said:
Hi hi.

I remember you often gave me a lot of advice and support in those dark times. Thank you for all of that.

I probably was frustrating in much of my posts, but I guess that I felt some comfort knowing I was being heard
I understand how hard it is to see past the darkness in those moments. It’s fine. I’m glad I was able to help you feel less alone.

Reactions: Dinotopian2002, BobbiSueEllen and Milianna

RainbowConnection

"The lovers, the dreamers, and me."
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
We're rooting for you, Milianna. I really hope things start/ are turning around for you. You've been suffering for a long time and you deserve to get help and get better. My best wishes to you!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Kittyinpink

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
WISHING WISHING THE BEST Milianna !!!!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
So, that's where ya went! I missed ya...am so sorry that's what happened. 😢🤗 Please...keep talkin' here, we love ya! 🤗🥰