A sissy crying from shame

PansyPetal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Most sissy little girls and baby girls enjoy been humiliated although sometimes it can go too far. Has anyone here actually been reduced to genuine tears due to extreme ridicule? The protagonist (often a much younger female) has deliberately set out to abuse the sissy to make him cry.

This happened to me when Mummy first introduced me to my new babysitter aged 20 who made it obvious that she viewed a 34 male who wanted to be dressed and treated as a little girl with the utmost contempt and disgust. She called me a pervert and did her best to make me cry and feel deeply ashamed of myself. She later repeated this in front of some of her girlfriends to produce the same reaction. I gradually accepted her insults and thanked her for making me aware of my grotesque desires. Her loathing has softened over time and she now accepts and treats me as a sissy little girl whilst I am extremely submissive towards her. I accept that she has every right to treat me how she wishes.

Pansy

Last edited:

DorothyPansy

Dorothy Pansy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
It happened to me I am high up at work captain of golf club during lockdown my wife found out that her Man had an urge to be a little girl in my pink crinkly nappy and white tights pink frilly dress pink patent mary-janes blonde wig we were in a rough patch at home it made her laugh when I was in my nappy and dress because I used to make the decisions I used to lisp to her that I was wanting her to see me as a two year old we started going out with friends and she made me say that we had to go home because my wife said so & on the way out she was going to go back to the table for her phone then texted me & said shall I show the pictures of me x

Reactions: Jrodabdl and satin

satin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
an ex gf of mine used to text me a pic of me dressed and say who shall i send this to... it was part of are fun she never did .. she did show her best mate and i dressed in front of them both ... as far as i know its gone no further

Reactions: Jrodabdl

BabyLouise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
-
PansyPetal said:
Most sissy little girls and baby girls enjoy been humiliated although sometimes it can go too far. Has anyone here actually been reduced to genuine tears due to extreme ridicule? The protagonist (often a much younger female) has deliberately set out to abuse the sissy to make him cry.

This happened to me when Mummy first introduced me to my new babysitter aged 20 who made it obvious that she viewed a 34 male who wanted to be dressed and treated as a little girl with the utmost contempt and disgust. She called me a pervert and did her best to make me cry and feel deeply ashamed of myself. She later repeated this in front of some of her girlfriends to produce the same reaction. I gradually accepted her insults and thanked her for making me aware of my grotesque desires. Her loathing has softened over time and she now accepts and treats me as a sissy little girl whilst I am extremely submissive towards her. I accept that she has every right to treat me how she wishes.

Pansy
She was perfectly right to do this,Us Sissy babies are ridiculous but we can’t stop.

LittleMaya

Little age 2-6, princess, padded 24/7
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
For those who take this post seriously, I say that kind of ridicule is super toxic. Learning to accept someone's disdain is not a healthy path. Rid yourself of those who are not supportive , and learn to love yourself. No further explanation needed.

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua