Status
Not open for further replies.

babyblueblanket

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I don't often times post about sightings, (well, ever actually) but this one was worthy. Working at an airport on the checkpoint I see stuff all the time so it doesn't usually surprise me. A friend of mine were doing some shopping in Richmond, VA and stopped at a place called classics for lunch. A minute or two into the meal a husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend couple were sitting a few tables away sort of out of view.

When they had finished their meal the young lady stood up to put her jacket on and it was clear her printed pants were in fact a zip up sleeper. No feet on this one. As they walked passed I noticed the young lady had left her purse on the chair next to her. I made mention of it and as she turned around to go back and retrieve it the diaper line and crinkle was obvious to somebody like me who is in them 24/7.

She retrieved her purse, thanked me, and continued on her way. Her SO seemed completely un-phased by her choice of dress. My friend looked me square in the face and asked me if that was what she thought it was. (My friend knows i'm an IC/AB) "Yep, that was exactly what it appeared to be".

Figured I needed to share that one since I don't even see that kind of "outward" expression on the checkpoint.

Good to see that people can be that comfortable

wow, how awesome!! I sure wish I could spot something like this, it would make me happy. But I thought about something that might be a good sign. Lately my usual pacis have been changed/altered. The design is different and in my opinion more suitable for adults - the nipple on the new ones are much bigger compared to the old ones. Not a little bit bigger - MUCH bigger. So I'm thinking...has the company gotten e-mails from ABDL's about it? I would love if this was the case :smile:

I watched the security guard at the Roanoke airport pat down a guy who was clearly wearing a Baby Pants training pants pull up diaper. I know this because I was the guy he was patting down. His eyes widened when he got to my butt. It was a little embarrassing, but not much. So yeah. We're out there.

As a side note. Women wearing pajamas in public has become a thing. Not so sure about wearing them with diapers, though.

magnolia said:
Lately my usual pacis have been changed/altered. The design is different and in my opinion more suitable for adults - the nipple on the new ones are much bigger compared to the old ones. Not a little bit bigger - MUCH bigger.

Not to threadjack, but what company is this?:SHOCKED::threadjacked:

It is the swedish brand Esska :smile: and their "classic" paci, they are going to stop making the "retro".

dogboy said:
I watched the security guard at the Roanoke airport pat down a guy who was clearly wearing a Baby Pants training pants pull up diaper. I know this because I was the guy he was patting down. His eyes widened when he got to my butt. It was a little embarrassing, but not much. So yeah. We're out there.

As a side note. Women wearing pajamas in public has become a thing. Not so sure about wearing them with diapers, though.

The agency is pressing hard on things such as un-clearable areas such as the groin and butt since that's most likely where an individual with ill intent is likely to hide something. We screen about 2000 passengers during a shift at the airport I am at and i'll find somebody in diapers or traveling with diapers at least once a day. If for whatever reason I have to pat the person down and I get to that area a few things should be consistent. I should feel the diaper in the front and the back, around the legs, and waist band. If I only feel it in one area or its inconsistent that's a problem. I will usually ask the passenger an open ended question about what I detected and see if their answer is consistent with my findings. If all else fails, its private screening time, where usually i'll address my concerns about the un-clearable area. Usually it never escalates to this. Passengers seem more comfortable when I subtly mention that I'm incontinent and I'm genuinely sympathetic to their needs. Hopefully your experience with the TSA remains as professional as I try to make it and you don't get an officer who is trying to make a name for themselves and believes padding in the butt and groin can't be cleared by using common sense.

Either that or openly remark out loud "hey look, he has a diaper on" or somthing equally as stupid. I used to wk at an air port where we search travelers and have witnessed co workers waving around everything from sex toys to prosthetic breasts. You can't make it up. Management is too incompetent to deal with it.

I didn't have any trouble after the pat down, thank goodness.

just saw that Always commercial where at the end the woman says, I know i have it on, but no one else does. With the final camera shot of her shapely rear end. Kinda makes you wonder it things like that make people "look"?

trouble63 said:
Either that or openly remark out loud "hey look, he has a diaper on" or somthing equally as stupid. I used to wk at an air port where we search travelers and have witnessed co workers waving around everything from sex toys to prosthetic breasts. You can't make it up. Management is too incompetent to deal with it.

There are some pretty incompetent workers that would do some dumb stuff like that. I think the only real embarrassing moment I had working was when I was new. I marked a rather large organic mass for bag search in the x-ray machine and the bag search officer brought me a huge dildo in a bin and asked if this is what I found.

That's awesome that she was comfortable enough to do that. I've taken to wearing a sleeper out on days that I don't work, but that's because of the hours I keep. And it being a college town, seeing kids out in pj's(even sleepers) for midnight food runs isn't strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back