A shy newbie! Be Nice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone!

I have been a member here now for just about a year (still learning all these acronyms) and have just now built up the courage to post anything. I have been a DL since I was 11 when a girlfriend and I discovered the pleasure of wearing diapers innocently during a sleepover. A fun story I may tell later as I have read many really nice stories here.

I am a first-year law student. I am slightly bi, mostly straight, but love to play. My girlfriend who I discovered diapers with and I still have a solid relationship I would never give up and it’s usually not sexual, but sometimes is. We will always be lifelong friends and love to play babies together.
I currently have a casual relationship with another male student whom I adore and he knows I am a DL/AB.

Again my diaper experiences rarely result in sex. It’s a comfort thing for me. I am not into the Mommy/Daddy taking care of me and change me thing. I may get into that with the right partner, but I do enjoy playing the little girl in diapers games I play.

I do pee only and love the warmth and comfort of a wet diaper. Sometimes I wear them to bed and wet myself and relish in the feeling. I love a big poofy, thick between my legs diaper and when they get warm and wet and hang I love the feeling!

My hobbies are photography and I love to go 4-wheeling! And most times combine both hobbies into one. Ironically, I also work part-time (yeah I know I am busy) at a kid’s photo boutique at the local mall shooting families, kids and also babies in diapers! They are so cute!

School and work keep me pretty busy and sometimes it’s hard to find times to play, but when I do it’s so, so much fun.

Well then there! I did the intro. Now to get brave enough the send it… I am so nervous about this. Be nice!

Love,

Kimmie

Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
Hi!

I'm relatively new aswell.

And don't worry nobody after me or if someone finished before me nobody here would be mean to you.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Now to get brave enough the send it… I am so nervous about this. Be nice!

Don't worry! That was a great intro, and you seem like you'll be a great contributor to the forums. Have a look around, we don't bite... much.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Since I'm the first on here, let me say welcome, even though you've been here for a year. For one who's shy, that's quite an intro, but well said. I hope you will feel comfortable to join in on the many threads with all their diversity. A law student! I wish you luck in that endeavor as it's a hard one. Sounds like you have an interesting a diverse life. Enjoy, enjoy!

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
You sure I wouldn't be?

Holy crap, Light! You're in Maryland! I didn't know that!!

~~~~~~~~

Anyway: Welcome to ADISC, sort of! You seem to be the kind of person who'll fit in well here. :)

Your intro was fine, and I always feel that the internet is the best way to say hard stuff. In real life, all the effort is spread out across saying it all. Online, the only stressful part is pressing "send". :)

Since I'm the first on here, let me say welcome, even though you've been here for a year. For one who's shy, that's quite an intro, but well said. I hope you will feel comfortable to join in on the many threads with all their diversity. A law student! I wish you luck in that endeavor as it's a hard one. Sounds like you have an interesting a diverse life. Enjoy, enjoy!

Ouch, you got double-pwned dogboy. :D

Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
You sure I wouldn't be?

Holy crap, Light! You're in Maryland! I didn't know that!!

~~~~~~~~

Anyway: Welcome to ADISC, sort of! You seem to be the kind of person who'll fit in well here. :)

Your intro was fine, and I always feel that the internet is the best way to say hard stuff. In real life, all the effort is spread out across saying it all. Online, the only stressful part is pressing "send". :)

Ouch, you got double-pwned dogboy. :D

no, you're too nice. And yes..... face palm times 1,000 xD. Let me guess you only saw it for the first time cause you were staring at my avatar ?

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
no, you're too nice. And yes..... face palm times 1,000 xD. Let me guess you only saw it for the first time cause you were staring at my avatar ?

Throw that chick into the avatar voting thread and it'll get a 10/10, okay.. *drool*

But besides that: I think I was so focused on the cute little girl you had before, that I didn't notice that you were in MD wit me! :D

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Us Marylanders are pretty common, aren't we? Me and you, Mes, now Light ... Secret, Pram ... when will it ever end!

Welcome to the club, Kimmie!

M

Mako

No need to be nervous, you sound bright, fun, and your intro was adorable ^-^

Welcome to the forums!b I really hope you continue to contribute to our quirky little community.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Us Marylanders are pretty common, aren't we? Me and you, Mes, now Light ... Secret, Pram ... when will it ever end!

Welcome to the club, Kimmie!

We need to have a meet up at some point! :D

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
A little friendly advice...Stay away from a certain member named BabyGrizzy! He's really evil! ....I should know...

Now that I am done with my stupid comedy, welcome to the forum!

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Welcome! We has no rulez against perpetual raccoon perpetuities !! Yay. Do what thou wiLLt!!

Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
We need to have a meet up at some point! :D

I thought everybody always checked a new person's location.

And Mes, seriously ? Our first AIM convo, I asked you what area of maryland you were in then said I was in the State Capitol area.........

Lol it's ok.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
You love to go 4-wheeling. What do you have? What kind of terrain do you prefer? Are you a clubber, or competitive?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wow! What a welcome! Yes, I am kinda shy, but once I get going, it's hard to stop me. Must be the "future lawyer" in me. Sorry it took so long to get back. It's been hectic. School is a lot of work. Not really that hard for me, just alot of work and I have a long way to go.

On some forums the people can just be so mean sometimes, but all of you are so nice. Thank you so much. I looked at other DL forums, but this one seemed to be the best and I have been reading what I can (limited access without writing your intro) and finally made the decision to "come out of my little closet" per se.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Almost as warm and comfy as a fresh diaper! :smile:

As for my four-wheeling, I have a fully loaded Jeep Rubicon. My Dad helped me do all the mods on it. We're an "all in" kind of a family, meaning we go all the way whenever we do something, so my Jeep is pretty cool. The boys are all jealous so I guess it must be cool. :biggrin:

I am a member of a Jeep club, so I guess that's Raccoon meant? I do not compete, but that sounds like fun too. Maybe some day. Terrain? All kinds, from rocks to dirt to mud. I don't like sand though. That's not fun at all. It's so much fun to climb a hard trail and it gets my adrenaline really going! Wow!

Mesmerale: Yes! Pressing the send button took awhile. It was a bit scary, but I am so glad I did it. I think this will be a fun place to hang out, and we have at least one thing in common! ;) The next couple of weeks are pretty busy, but I will get in here and explore more as much as I can now that it seems I found a new little home.

Thank you again everyone! I will be around!!!

Love,

Kimmie

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I thought everybody always checked a new person's location.

And Mes, seriously ? Our first AIM convo, I asked you what area of maryland you were in then said I was in the State Capitol area.........

Lol it's ok.

Geez, I forgot, okay? I have a bad memory.. >.>

[. . .]
Mesmerale: Yes! Pressing the send button took awhile. It was a bit scary, but I am so glad I did it. I think this will be a fun place to hang out, and we have at least one thing in common! ;) The next couple of weeks are pretty busy, but I will get in here and explore more as much as I can now that it seems I found a new little home.

Thank you again everyone! I will be around!!!

Love,

Kimmie

:) "a new little home" is a great way to describe ADISC. ^_^ Hell, we even have a roleplay going about it, if it isn't locked by now.. :( It makes me sad to know that it's dying. :(

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Hi Kimmie,
It is marvelous that you are comfortable enough here in ADISC to post your fine intro. Sorry that I missed your first message.

As a gal who was bladder incontinent before I started law school, I can understand your situation. I did not discover the world of adult babies until I was licensed and an associate attorney. For me AB is a coping strategy. Honestly I think I would have had an easier time if from the moment I lost urinary control I had known there are nice folks who still have control and enjoy diapers.

Always know I am here for you.

Angela

mooster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Kimmie, that was a nice introduction. Welcome to the site!
:pizza:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thank you dear Angela. I so enjoyed your emails. You've been so sweet to me. I have learned so much.

Thanks Mooster! I hope to be able to spend a bit more time here now that finals are ending...

Status
Not open for further replies.