• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

A Request from Narutofan Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

InPersuitOfTheTruth

Contributor
Role
Dear ADISC forum:

It has come to the attention of the members of NarutoFan Forums (forums.narutofan.com) that there is a member on this board known as Shodai. This member has been found to have been using a number of images from our board's Off-topic forum. And most disturbingly the name of a valued member.

We hope that this is an elaborate prank and nothing more but we would like to verify this and if it is a case of identity theft, we seek to uncover the perpetrator.

I am not here to judge on your lifestyle and am a fervent believer of to each their own. But the NF member, OUR Shodai, is very distraught as to this whole affair.

You can understand our concern.

That is why it is our hope that we can be able to get the IP of Shodai to determine who the impersonator is.

Thank you very much for your help.

InPersuitOfTheTruth

Contributor
Role
Dear ADISC forum:

It has come to the attention of the members of NarutoFan Forums (forums.narutofan.com) that there is a member on this board known as Shodai. This member has been found to have been using a number of images from our board's Off-topic forum. And most disturbingly the name of a valued member.

We hope that this is an elaborate prank and nothing more but we would like to verify this and if it is a case of identity theft, we seek to uncover the perpetrator.

I am not here to judge on your lifestyle and am a fervent believer of to each their own. But the NF member, OUR Shodai, is very distraught as to this whole affair.

You can understand our concern.

That is why it is our hope that we can be able to get the IP of Shodai to determine who the impersonator is.

Thank you very much for your help.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
...It's spelled "Pursuit".

M

Mako

Narutards troll and then they ask for the IP address of a prominent member. Oh no that's not suspicious at all!

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Nice, go on and try to phish this forum. Piss off.

InPersuitOfTheTruth

Contributor
Role
We can provide the evidence if you want.

Admittedly some of the other members have not been diplomatic. However one does not represent all.

Nice, go on and try to phish this forum. Piss off.
We have no desire to phish. Just to determine identity.

His avatar is the same as a member on our site. His sig was a newly added smiley on our site as well.

Many off topic threads he posted are duplicates of ones posted in our off topic section. If it is the same person, we'll understand. However if it is not we would like to determine that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I said it before and I'll say it again... it is spelled "pursuit"! PURSUIT!

Don't think you can scare us into giving out Shodai's IP. That is personal information.

M

Mako

His avatar is the same as a member on our site. His sig was a newly added smiley on our site as well.

Many off topic threads he posted are duplicates of ones posted in our off topic section. If it is the same person, we'll understand. However if it is not we would like to determine that.
Why will it matter either way? If someone wants to impersonate someone else then so be it. This is the internet, it happens. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

Why do you care? Are you trying to out him on your forum? The Shodai on Narutofan doesn't have a monopoly on the name, or the thread topics. They might be the same person. Unless laws have been broken, you have no business here, bothering us. 'Identity theft' is: Identity theft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Two people with a similar user name on two different forums isn't identity theft, it's just really common.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
We do not hand out IP addresses or any other information.

InPersuitOfTheTruth

Contributor
Role
I said it before and I'll say it again... it is spelled "pursuit"! PURSUIT!
Its unfortunate firefox's spell check doesn't apply to name bars.
Why will it matter either way? If someone wants to impersonate someone else then so be it. This is the internet, it happens. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Fraud is not.
Why do you care? Are you trying to out him on your forum? The Shodai on Narutofan doesn't have a monopoly on the name, or the thread topics. They might be the same person. Unless laws have been broken, you have no business here, bothering us. 'Identity theft' is: Identity theft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Two people with a similar user name on two different forums isn't identity theft, it's just really common.
Actually quite the opposite. The Shodai on our forum vehemently denies he is the same and as his friend I'm trying to clear his name.

No laws have been broken but like IRL identity theft, this is damaging to a person's image. As I said, I'm not judging your lifestyle however not all agree with that and some members don't appreciate that.

If it was just a case of the same name, we would have our lulz and move on. However due to the large amount of material from our forum copied we do have concern that it is a case of framing.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
We do not give out IPs.
The name "Shodai" is not the legal property of anyone (unless you provide evidence to the contrary), so you can't even claim that the person named "Shodai" here has broken any rules. No one is using real life names, so there was no "identify theft". At least I know for a fact that our Shodai's legal name is not "Shodai".
And whether or not our Shodai is the same as your Shodai...that's your problem, not ours.

In addiition, your behavior on this site was less than glorious and has cost me a good two hours of my life to clean up after you, so I see no basis for cooperation.

InPersuitOfTheTruth

Contributor
Role
We do not give out IPs.
The name "Shodai" is not the legal property of anyone (unless you provide evidence to the contrary), so you can't even claim that the person named "Shodai" here has broken any rules.
And whether or not our Shodai is the same as your Shodai...that's your problem, not ours.

In addiition, your behavior on this site was less than glorious and has cost me a good two hours of my life to clean up after you, so I see no basis for cooperation.
I was not the person who raided this forum. Haze, Vino and a number of other members who were banned were separate members who were working independently of me.

How about this, if we give the IP of our Shodai, would you do an IP check to see if he's a member on this site?

That at the very liest will confirm they are two different people. That is all we are asking.

M

Mako

I was not the person who raided this forum. Haze, Vino and a number of other members who were banned were separate members who were working independently of me.

How about this, if we give the IP of our Shodai, would you do an IP check to see if he's a member on this site?

That at the very liest will confirm they are two different people. That is all we are asking.
I'm sure our shodai is wishing for this whole thing to blow over. We care about him, not yours. Theres no reason to coorperate whether you are the same or if they were acting independently. He's a great guy, even if he's a vehement reposter.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Maybe you should take consequences and remove such undesirable elements from the site?! Evidently, they suck at common courtesey. Just because it's the internet, you can't spam other sites.

Me said:
I see no basis for cooperation.
As I said, your problem, not ours. I know who our Shodai is.

Peachy

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Admittedly some of the other members have not been diplomatic. However one does not represent all.
1: Some? Try "everyone but you." >.>

2: You do not own the name. As was said before, whether or not your Shodai is the same as the Shodai here is your problem.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Unfortunately this game of cluedo will never finish. So I would give it over now. However, Shodai isn't online here atm. And from the looks of things, I doubt they are the same person.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Well, this whole situation sucks for both sides. And, due to the way this started, it is very likely we wont cooperate with you. Sorry to the other Shodai but he'll just have to prove this on his own.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't really see what the problem is here. <_>

I however do find this whole mess to be funny though.

Status
Not open for further replies.