A Real Diaper Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
So a few days ago I went like a week almost without wearing any diapers. When I broke that on friday night I think it was...I had a dream about diapers when I slept with one that night. My first dream about diapers in a good while. Anyways I was basically just walking around my house in nothing but a diaper and a tee shirt, with people there. I do not remember exactly who but people outside my family were there too, and I did not hear or do not remember what anyone said to me in the dream. I just remember people giving me weird looks and smiley and laughing and whispering. In the end I was wet and trying to change and people walked in on me. Then I woke up or it ended. Then I did not remember it until 20-60 minutes after sitting at the computer in my diaper.

It was a horrible horrible dream. I felt sooo paranoid in the dream, and worst of all I felt so ashamed and just horrible. The worst part is the emotions I had from it felt so real which made them even more horrifying. My feelings about it were so intense when it was happening, as if it was REALLY happening. Has anyone else had a dream like this?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I can't ever remember having any bad dreams about being diapered. Most of the time my diaper dreams are good ones... or I get the "pee dreams" where I dream about going to the bathroom... and then wake up on the verge of wetting myself.

Role
Private
Most of my "diaper dreams" involve me somehow discovering them and waking up at the exact moment I am finally able to attain them. It really annoys the hell out of me.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You sound like your afraid to wear diapers, afraid of what people might think or say about you, you shouldn't feel that way.

It's your choice to wear a diaper, and anyone should have no say in the matter but you.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
It's your choice to wear a diaper, and anyone should have no say in the matter but you.
If only thats the way it really was. Unfortauntly it is not. Of course I can wear them no matter what. But people do have say in it and how it affects your life.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
No offense... but aren't you old enough to be living on your own and making your own decisions about what to wear?

I certainly don't worry about mommy and daddy finding out that I'm pampered... b/c they don't control my life and don't have the power to do anything about it.

It's all part of becoming an adult and defining who you are relative to who your parents think you are.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
You sound like your afraid to wear diapers, afraid of what people might think or say about.
I think that's is a reasonable fear if there is a possibility of being caught wearing a diaper by others.

What little access to diapers I get everytime I'm afraid and paranoid that there is a chance I could be caught, I think that's normal. If I were desensatised to diapers to the point where I'm fearless personally, I'd feel it were neccesery to take a break from them.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Its not that hard to hide diapers and if you are seen with them by your parents or who ever you may live with if they don't like it they can either respect your privacy you have in your own room or you can stop wearing until you move out. I don't wear at my mom's house since she hates the whole thing but the main reason is I have to share a room with my little half brother who really looks up to me.

But anyways your 20 you got your own room. Its easy to hide as long as you don't wear just a t-shirt and a diaper, even if it is fun.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i have dreams like that all the time. it doesn't have anything to do with how much of an adult you are: getting caught wearing diapers would suck majorly, and it makes sense to be wary of it. personally i'm glad i have enough of a sense of discretion and privacy that i'm concerned about that possibility.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I get real depressed when I wake up from my diaper dreams...Since they are the best ever...And it's not real...I've sure had some good ones...

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I think some of you missed the part where I said this is a DREAM! hahaha!

Yes I do live with my parents, but I never said they keep me from wearing diapers. They know about it and it is an unspkoen agreement is the best way to describe it. Also I never said I was worrying about hiding things...where is everyone getting this false information!!!??? I hide them but not really good cause my parents do not really go in my room.

This dream was more generally about the embarassment and shame of people knowing and seeing the diapers. It has NOTHING to do with my parents jeez people.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
So a few days ago I went like a week almost without wearing any diapers. When I broke that on friday night I think it was...I had a dream about diapers when I slept with one that night. My first dream about diapers in a good while. Anyways I was basically just walking around my house in nothing but a diaper and a tee shirt, with people there. I do not remember exactly who but people outside my family were there too, and I did not hear or do not remember what anyone said to me in the dream. I just remember people giving me weird looks and smiley and laughing and whispering. In the end I was wet and trying to change and people walked in on me. Then I woke up or it ended. Then I did not remember it until 20-60 minutes after sitting at the computer in my diaper.

It was a horrible horrible dream. I felt sooo paranoid in the dream, and worst of all I felt so ashamed and just horrible. The worst part is the emotions I had from it felt so real which made them even more horrifying. My feelings about it were so intense when it was happening, as if it was REALLY happening. Has anyone else had a dream like this?
What a horrific dream! :sad: *hugs* I've never had a dream like that. I've only had one or two TB/DL dreams in my life, but they were peaceful. Imagine if you were sleepwalking in real life, while you were having that dream! :eek:

jeep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Most of my "diaper dreams" involve me somehow discovering them and waking up at the exact moment I am finally able to attain them. It really annoys the hell out of me.
That always happens to me.
Yay 50 posts.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I can't ever remember having any bad dreams about being diapered. Most of the time my diaper dreams are good ones... or I get the "pee dreams" where I dream about going to the bathroom... and then wake up on the verge of wetting myself.
Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one that this happens too, except if i'm diapered, I will actually pee in my sleep during that kind of dream. If i'm not diapered then I usually don't don't pee during these kind of dreams. IDK why...

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I get real depressed when I wake up from my diaper dreams...Since they are the best ever...And it's not real...I've sure had some good ones...
I hear ya.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Eclipse,
I often have similar dreams when I sleep diapered. Often of waking up with my parents and sister around and trying to sneak off my diaper before they find me out. It’s bizarre since I’m 48 and haven’t lived with them for over half my life. I’ve lived with several different girls over the years some for many years none knew and some times one or more of them are in there too. I live alone right now.
The subconscious mind is a strange place. The fear of discovery or embarrassment probably triggers them but they ramble on in strange directions. A dream is just a dream, don’t try to make too much out of them.
Nam

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I will usually have dreams like these ex:
I dream that I buy a case of diapers, wear one, put it back without wetting, and throw them away in a park trashcan next to my house. Then I will wake up at 3 AM (IRL) and start to panic, I will climb through my window and run to the trashcan in only my boxers. Then when I get there, I realize that they never really existed. Then I get sad and go back to bed...

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Eclipse, that dream is definitely a nightmare!

My dreams are very rare and are usually not bad. Mostly, I dream about what I am planning to do the next day. Nothing like dreaming for 8 hours about cleaning the house, then having to get out of bed and clean the house. Even rarer is a dream involving diapers.

Role
Diaper Lover
Most of my "diaper dreams" involve me somehow discovering them and waking up at the exact moment I am finally able to attain them. It really annoys the hell out of me

Exactly my situation, either that, or wake up before wetting. Also sad.

LinusBlueSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think everyone gets afraid of getting caught by people in diapers to some degree. I know I'd freak if my dad found me wearing them (my mom's ok with it, but any of my other family members and I'd never live it down). I'm really afraid of being embarassed so I'd definitely have a nightmare about something like this (I just haven't had one yet). Mine are more like Darkfinn's dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.