A Real Baby

DonnieDiaper

Est. Contributor
Messages
142
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
After my nap today, Mommy and I were talking about "Adult Babies"

According to Mommy, "Adult Babies" DO NOT EXIST!

She says that you are either one or the other, you can't be both at the same time.

It is her belief that an "adult" can return to being a "baby" for either a set amount of time, a random amount of time, or forever.

Then there are babies that never grow up.
And that is where she places me.
She is convinced that I was, having always been, am now, and will always be, a "baby."

I tend to agreee with that, because ever since we started this journy into ANR, I have not called her by her first name, only "Mommy."
I have not "felt" grown up at all, I FEEL little.
I seem to totally fit into the "BABY" aspect of my surroundings.
And she now only calls me "Baby" and hasn't used my first name at all for nearly a month.

Lately I have become so used to using my diapers that I don't even think about voiding, let alone consider using a toilet.
It has become natural for me to just release into my diapers all of the time.
My body doesn't seem to even try to resist using a diaper, instead of a toilet.

Breastfeeding and baby bottles are my source of liquid now, and I don't even know if I could drink from a regular cup or glass without spilling.

I have lost interest in watching the news, or any adult programs, and totally immerse myself into "Chldren's Programs"

So I guess I am not an "Adult Baby"
I am a "Baby."
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, sissybblola, newAB43 and 15 others
Hoping to get my BabyGirl to that way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, newAB43, LiLMaus and 1 other person
DonnieDiaper said:
It is her belief that an "adult" can return to being a "baby" for either a set amount of time, a random amount of time, or forever.
Then there are babies that never grow up.
It's an interesting opinion and completely valid. If the persons in the relationship, the CG and LG/LB are happy. What better can result of this.
Just be completely sure that that is the life that you want. The "Adult", in Adult Baby, implies the privileges that you will throw away if you start to just be a "Baby".
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, newAB43, OmiOMy and 3 others
Well, the schedule shows several hours a week for doing the adult hobby stuff out in the shed, so privileges are not all lost.
If you want to stay in babyhood and she wants to keep you there, sounds like a good match.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, newAB43, medfet878 and 1 other person
DonnieDiaper said:
After my nap today, Mommy and I were talking about "Adult Babies"

According to Mommy, "Adult Babies" DO NOT EXIST!

She says that you are either one or the other, you can't be both at the same time.

It is her belief that an "adult" can return to being a "baby" for either a set amount of time, a random amount of time, or forever.

Then there are babies that never grow up.
And that is where she places me.
She is convinced that I was, having always been, am now, and will always be, a "baby."

I tend to agreee with that, because ever since we started this journy into ANR, I have not called her by her first name, only "Mommy."
I have not "felt" grown up at all, I FEEL little.
I seem to totally fit into the "BABY" aspect of my surroundings.
And she now only calls me "Baby" and hasn't used my first name at all for nearly a month.

Lately I have become so used to using my diapers that I don't even think about voiding, let alone consider using a toilet.
It has become natural for me to just release into my diapers all of the time.
My body doesn't seem to even try to resist using a diaper, instead of a toilet.

Breastfeeding and baby bottles are my source of liquid now, and I don't even know if I could drink from a regular cup or glass without spilling.

I have lost interest in watching the news, or any adult programs, and totally immerse myself into "Chldren's Programs"

So I guess I am not an "Adult Baby"
I am a "Baby."
My mommy wife and I live the same lifestyle. I am and have always been a very regressive baby boy, my wife is very material and loves babies, we totally agree and understand you and your mommy.
I am not an adult I am a real baby. I wear diapers and toddler clothing. I love my bottle and paci, my best buddy in bunny and my fav thing is watching baby shows on tv and cuddles while she gives me my bottle.

My mommy and I are totally happy with our life together.
This lifestyle is real when both people want the something.

Baby boy me and my mommy, our life together.
Screenshot_20230128_085411.jpg
Screenshot_20230128_085509.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, newAB43, littlemoosey and 12 others
I love Saturday mornings!
Lay around in my diapers, drink my babaa, and watch cartoons.
Currently watching Wee Bears.

The Peanuts Movie is on at noon, so I asked Mommy if I could have my lunch in front of the TV today,
She said she would consider it, and we could turn it on in the playroom while she nurses me after lunch.
Mommy said that if I get too sleepy while nursing, she would DVR the movie so I can finish it after my nap.
YAY!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, sissybblola, newAB43 and 4 others
So how is the schedule working out? Sounds like life is happy over there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2
Awesome!!!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: newAB43 and BobbiSueEllen
BlueGrey said:
So how is the schedule working out? Sounds like life is happy over there.
Mommy is a little flexable on the schedule, it is more "approximate" than regimented.
Right now I am lying in my crib, but Mommy has relented, I am allowed to have my iPad if I am quiet and TRY to go to sleep.

For those that haven't seen the schedule, I am going to post it here:

2:00 AM
Nurse Baby,
change diaper if needed,
put Baby back down for sleep

7:00 AM
Get up, shower, and dress
pump enough milk to relieve pressure,
start housework

8:30 AM
Wake Baby,
feed Baby breakfast,
(Cream of Wheat, Cream of Rice, Oatmeal, etc.)
short nursing session,
change Baby if needed,
dress Baby
send Baby down to playroom with a bottle of Ensure,
finish housework

10:30 AM
"Mommy time" to relax and enjoy herself:
Go downstairs and watch over Baby as he plays
Watch some TV
Read a book or magazine
Pump to relieve pressure (if needed) while relaxing

12:00 NOON
Go upstairs, leave Baby to play by himself
Make lunch for Baby and Mommy
Mommy eats first while Baby is still playing downstairs
Finish making Baby's lunch
Bring Baby up from playroom and feed him
(Gerber or Beechnut, followed by Speghetti-O's, Mac and Cheese, or finger foods)
Clean Baby up from lunch and take him downstairs
Nurse Baby in Cuddle Chair
Keep checking diaper condition
Change Baby, use triple diapers and lots of Desitin
(Baby should "smell like a baby!")
Put Baby down for nap with bottle of water

2:00 PM
If not already awake: Wake Baby from nap
Depending on breast situation, give Baby a short nursing session or a bottle of breast milk
Change Baby's diaper
Give Baby a quick bath or a sponge bath.
Coat Baby with lots of baby lotion
Put Baby back into a fresh DOUBLE thick diaper and a HEAVY coating of Desitin
(the smell will remind him that he IS a baby!)

3:00 PM
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday ONLY:

Allow Baby to go out back to his "Shop/Lab" to "work" as an "adult"
Give him a bottle of Ensure and a bottle of water to take with him
(Both bottles MUST be empty when he comes back into house!)

Tuesday, Thursday, and Weekends:
Send Baby back to playroom with bottles of Ensure and water
(Both bottles MUST be empty when he comes back upstairs!)
(During this time, pump breasts if needed for comfort.)

5:30 PM
Start preparing dinner
Call Baby upstairs or back into house

6:00 PM
Dinner time for Mommy and Baby
Feed Baby the same food as Mommy, but put it in Magic Bullet Blender first

AFTER DINNER:
while Mommy cleans up and does the dishes, Baby can play in the livingroom on a blanket
After dishes, Mommy can take Baby back to playroom to play while Mommy pumps and watches TV

7:30 PM to 8:00 PM
give Baby a bath
Mommy can shower or get in tub with Baby
Put Baby in triple diapers with lots of Desitin and powder
Mommy gets in PJ's and gets comfortable for evening

8:00 PM
Cuddle up in chair to watch TV together
Mommy's Choice: During this time Baby may nurse if hungry or if Mommy is uncomfortable

10:00 PM
Take Baby to bed,
Last nursing session of the day
(Mommy will decide if Baby will sleep with Mommy in her big bed, or in his own crib)
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: sissybblola, newAB43, tobid03 and 4 others
Her opinion is ok for roleplay, but adults have something babies don't: awareness of danger and of the consequences of our own actions.

A little boy will pick the hand of a stranger if he shows him a cute puppy and tells him to follow him to see the rest. Normally, that wouldn't work with an adult.

That's one of the reasons why thou canstn't leave alone a baby or a little child.
 
  • Like
Reactions: newAB43, BobbiSueEllen and LinkDL
I honestly have a hard time believing this is happening. Don’t either of you have a job? There is a point where it gets a little carried away and I think we are past that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blekyss, disabledinconben, BabyTheleste and 2 others
Babs said:
I honestly have a hard time believing this is happening. Don’t either of you have a job? There is a point where it gets a little carried away and I think we are past that.
Some people are unable to work in the first place due to existing disabilities or other circumstances. This is 2023, we're practically at the cusp of the technological singularity with ChatGPT and quantum neuromorphic algorithms and people think we should just work then die. It's getting old.
 
Yeah, I'm from the generation of where you work until you drop. At age 75 I'm still working a part time job which I love. Before I retired I worked at least 2 jobs and sometimes three, but they were in education and music. Still, I was always dead tired.
 
  • Like
Reactions: newAB43, Rainbow, Straycatz and 1 other person
Based on what he has said, she is of retirement age and he is a self-employed inventor type. Could work out well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: disabledinconben
Hey DonnieDiaper, I see you have incontinent on your profile. I don't recall seeing this before. Is this because with the baby conditioning you feel IC?
 
littlelambchop said:
This is 2023, we're practically at the cusp of the technological singularity with ChatGPT and quantum neuromorphic algorithms and people think we should just work then die. It's getting old.
Babs said:
I honestly have a hard time believing this is happening. Don’t either of you have a job?

I mean.. it's not necessarily that people 'should' work that's just the reality for most. But hey if you're independently wealthy and don't need to work then good for you. I'm jealous but I'm not going to resent them that privilege
 
  • Like
Reactions: newAB43, Rainbow, disabledinconben and 2 others
BlueGrey said:
Hey DonnieDiaper, I see you have incontinent on your profile. I don't recall seeing this before. Is this because with the baby conditioning you feel IC?
If you read my profile you will undestand why I consider myself incontinent.
I have NEVER had a dry night in my life.
I have "holding" issues.
I leak (dribble) quite often.
I occasionaly soil in my sleep.
Yeah... I am incontinent.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: newAB43 and BobbiSueEllen
Babs said:
I honestly have a hard time believing this is happening. Don’t either of you have a job? There is a point where it gets a little carried away and I think we are past that.
I own rights to several ides, processes, and various contraptions (i.e.: Patents) which I have licensed over the years.
I am NOT filthy rich, but quite comfortable.
(but right now my diaper is filthy, and getting uncomfortable!)

My wife is semi-retired, and occasionally goes on the road as a "consultant" and her income, combined with my royalties, supports our lifestyle quite well.
Oh! And please don't think there haven't been struggles, like when I licensed a product and suddenly the manufacturer decides that he can make copies with-out paying fees.
 
  • Like
Reactions: newAB43, Blekyss, dogboy and 1 other person
The more I'm reading discussions in this forum website, I feel like to become a real baby. I don't mind if I would lost freedom, because mommy take care of me.

baby-nursery-clipart-3.jpg
 
Last edited:
As long as youre both happy thats all that matters.

My thoughts on baby vs adult baby.

Part of the alure for me wanting to be little is the newness and ultimate perfection and cuteness kids radiate. Soft fluffy hair that smells like beach sand and sunshine that hardly ever has to be combed, with a perfect specular highlight halo like an angel. Being able to sleep in the same clothes all week and only smell like distilled water and laundry detergent free of impurities like hormones and cholesterol. Perfect smooth flawless and blushy complexion, poofy cheeks, kindergarten toothed smile, squeaky voice, and the goofy proportions that make kids so cute and cuddly.

These things which we yearn so much for are forever unattainable for those of us cursed with this life. While I have an inner child and absolutely feel like a little kid I absolutely hate mirrors reminding me that it's not real on the outside or that Im in the wrong body.

You can have another adult baby you as an adult all you want but it's still a pale imitation. You'll always have wirey greasy smelly adult hair. Sweat and BO that stinks, pores and oily skin and stretched wrinkled scared and flawed skin that will never be smooth and blushy with baby fat again. Adult hormones, etc. Ugh physically growing up sucks so bad.

Unless you found a way to undo all that and de-age, sadly it's still 'adult' baby and an adult body and not truly the flawless perfect little kid we all wish we could really be.

😩😭💔

Excuse me while I go clutch my stuffies and cry myself to sleep now.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top