• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A re-introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hey everybody,

I'm Izzy and this is my re-introduction to the ADISC community! After a long time gone (really, it has been six years), I figured I would introduce myself once again (since, I imagine most people don't know who I am).

I'm an almost-30 year old ABDL who identifies as a Middle. I live in NYC, work as an administrator in public education, loves history, being social, talking about sports and really meeting people. I'm very political and have a long history of debate, which is where I posted most of the time when I was here.

My re-engagement with ADISC comes with a broader desire after Teddycon to make more friends in the ABDL community and develop closer friends.

Izzy said:
Hey everybody,

I'm Izzy and this is my re-introduction to the ADISC community! After a long time gone (really, it has been six years), I figured I would introduce myself once again (since, I imagine most people don't know who I am).

I'm an almost-30 year old ABDL who identifies as a Middle. I live in NYC, work as an administrator in public education, loves history, being social, talking about sports and really meeting people. I'm very political and have a long history of debate, which is where I posted most of the time when I was here.

My re-engagement with ADISC comes with a broader desire after Teddycon to make more friends in the ABDL community and develop closer friends.

Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back