• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A re-introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hey everybody,

I'm Izzy and this is my re-introduction to the ADISC community! After a long time gone (really, it has been six years), I figured I would introduce myself once again (since, I imagine most people don't know who I am).

I'm an almost-30 year old ABDL who identifies as a Middle. I live in NYC, work as an administrator in public education, loves history, being social, talking about sports and really meeting people. I'm very political and have a long history of debate, which is where I posted most of the time when I was here.

My re-engagement with ADISC comes with a broader desire after Teddycon to make more friends in the ABDL community and develop closer friends.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hey everybody,

I'm Izzy and this is my re-introduction to the ADISC community! After a long time gone (really, it has been six years), I figured I would introduce myself once again (since, I imagine most people don't know who I am).

I'm an almost-30 year old ABDL who identifies as a Middle. I live in NYC, work as an administrator in public education, loves history, being social, talking about sports and really meeting people. I'm very political and have a long history of debate, which is where I posted most of the time when I was here.

My re-engagement with ADISC comes with a broader desire after Teddycon to make more friends in the ABDL community and develop closer friends.

Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.