A quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just ordered a pack molicare super plus. How good are they? I usually wear off the self Wallgreens which are cloth backed. What should I expect?

I personally like them. They a great fitting diaper and have some thickness to them. Plus they are one of the few small diapers.

Some years ago, these were near the top of the heap in terms of absorbency. Recently, though, with the introduction of several new "super diapers," they're actually now in the middle of the pack. But they're still one of my favorites, for three reasons:

1. Tapes that NEVER let go. This diaper rarely leaks until well past its capacity because of the snug fit you can get, and it never loosens.
2. Wicking. Unlike so many diapers with incredible absorbency numbers, this one actually lets you use the entire diaper. Wet it slowly and you'll use every bit of material, front to back.
3. Discretion. They're not as thin as Depend diapers, but they're not much thicker, and offer waaaaay better protection. Under normal street clothes, NO ONE can tell you're wearing a Super Plus.

Some will love the purple color (I don't care), while others will point to the plastic cover (I don't care), but nearly everyone loves this diaper for what it does best: make you feel secure and protected.

-RMS

The Molicare Super Plus are great diapers. I don't think you will be disappointed. And like DBM said, they are one of few small diapers out there.

Thanks for the input hopefully I will like them

The Molicares are my "go-to diaper". They're the ones that I wear the most. I like the softness on the inside, the high leakguards, and they absorb a good amount. If I'm getting basic medial use diapers, I get them.

Are they plastic backed?
bad question. never mind

I like em because they hold a lot but I have trouble with the tapes and hard t keep up when wet

They are the best wicking diaper I have ever used. For me they seem to have a good absorbency. I just don't seem to fit them that good. The big factor that keeps me from using Molicares full time is cost. They are expensive.

I think they are pretty good, I have had tape problems with most premium diapers, but not these.

MSP's are my go-to diaper. They fit nice, absorb a lot, wick well, and the tapes always stay secure. Personally, I really like the tapes because they encourage me to get the most out of the diaper before taking it off; once you rip those suckers off, they don't go back on, so if you rip it off while it's still dry, you basically waste a perfectly good diaper.

Molicare Super Plus (the purple plastic-backed ones), are a great tape-on style diaper! The tapes will actually rip the plastic cover off before the adhesive fails! But in my opinion, they run a little small, so if you're on the border of 2 sizes, get the larger option.

The same company that makes Molicares also makes the Dignity brand, which are similar to the "drugstore" cloth-backed diapers, but perform much better in my opinion. Plus, they're not expensive at all. I get mine from NorthShore.

Good luck in your pursuit of your favorite diaper!

If all you've used is store bought, these will knock your socks off. Seriously. Molicsre might not be my #1 first choice but I usually have some on hand. Nice and thick, excellent tapes, great absorption, nice soft plastic, never leak.
You'll be in love.

They did more then I expected. They were great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back