A Quick Opportunity to Buy Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scamander14

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So, my mother and sister are going out of town tomorrow and won’t be back until five or six. I am thinking of going out after work that day as a pretense. My dealt reason would to be to buy some diapers. I have been extremely stressed out with family matters, starting college, and living on my own for the first time.
I had a mental episode four years ago and I know that to make sure I am mentally healthy, being myself is part of that. So, that means diapers.

Should I do it?

Looks like you already answered your own question.
You've got everything planned, you say, that it's absolutely necessary to do this, you have an opportunity. I see no reasons for you not to buy them. Go for it, just be careful! =)

Ok. I even have the cost planned out. I have to go out that way tomorrow anyway. Perfect cover. I’ll even wear sunglasses. Lol.

Elenwen said:
You've got everything planned, you say, that it's absolutely necessary to do this, you have an opportunity. I see no reasons for you not to buy them. Go for it, just be careful! =)

Ok. My grandmother wants to go with me. For the practical reason I have to go put after work tomorrow. Should I go out there right after work (1:00 pm). And come back and get her? The reason I’m going into town is because I’m taking back and returning empty soda cans.

Elenwen said:

Scamander14 said:
Ok. My grandmother wants to go with me. For the practical reason I have to go put after work tomorrow. Should I go out there right after work (1:00 pm). And come back and get her? The reason I’m going into town is because I’m taking back and returning empty soda cans.
Uh, I don't know... Going there after work and coming back for your grandmother seems like a good idea, but it's up to you, really...

Lol. I guess I’m just nervous. But, I need to be able to be myself in order to be there for my family. While I do like AB/DL stuff, I’m not doing it for myself. I can’t be there for my family if I’m constantly thinking about, ‘The day I can finally buy AB/DL stuff.’

Elenwen said:
Uh, I don't know... Going there after work and coming back for your grandmother seems like a good idea, but it's up to you, really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back