• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A quick hello from Ontario.

aj1983

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
"When you wet the bed first it is warm then it gets cold." ...so why not wear diapers? Hey all, I'm yet another ABDL from Ontario, Canada. I used to come to ADISC many many many years ago and to some of the IRC channels that predated it, but haven't been active in the community for a few years. I'm shy in real life and on the autistic spectrum. I don't really use the forum much but I like lurking in the discord and sometimes chatting or saying silly things there. I guess that's about it for now, will come back sometime and add more to this later 😛

Reactions: Truckerguy, Angelapinks, LaLoneDigi and 2 others
Welcome and enjoy

Hello from the Northern part

aj1983 said:
"When you wet the bed first it is warm then it gets cold." ...so why not wear diapers? Hey all, I'm yet another ABDL from Ontario, Canada. I used to come to ADISC many many many years ago and to some of the IRC channels that predated it, but haven't been active in the community for a few years. I'm shy in real life and on the autistic spectrum. I don't really use the forum much but I like lurking in the discord and sometimes chatting or saying silly things there. I guess that's about it for now, will come back sometime and add more to this later 😛
Good Evening and Welcome!
I myself am Autistic.
I also have Cerebral Palsy.

Hello from British Columbia

Reactions: Truckerguy
Hello and welcome aboard! Eastern Ontario here 👋

Welcome from the 905.

aj1983 said:
Hi welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Bonjour from eastern Ontario 😊

Hello and welcome from the wilds of BC 🦊 😁

Reactions: Truckerguy
Hello and welcome from Hamilton

Welcome from Michigan!

Welcome and enjoy!

Welcome from out west.

Welcome from warm and sunny California.

Greetings from the Ottawa Valley! Message me if you live in the area

aj1983 said:
Welcome back from another in Ontario.

Greetings from Huntsville, fellow Ontarian.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
Hello and welcome! 😊

Back