A question to all the gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Would you, if you had the ability pay like $2 per hour to have someone who is like good at counter-strike join your clan on a server, to rank up as one of the strongest clans. Just a thought.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
No, I don't see myself paying anyone to play a game with me.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
No, because ranks are absolutely useless. And paying someone to boost your team's rank is not only stupid, a waste of money, and pretty pathetic - it also defeats the purpose of being on a team at all.

Get a good team if you feel you're too good for them. Or, if you feel you're on par with them - try actually working as a team and working well as a team.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Unnecesary if you ask me, I wouldn't do it...you know it's kind of stupid. No offense though.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hell no. "Clans" are freaking stupid, and take away from any sort of fun you can have in a game, and the fact that people most probably *have* forked cash over to hire great players just proves it's stupid.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Counter Strike isn't good anymore since its so dated. Team Fortress 2 or Call of Duty is where its at Or left 4 Dead.

Plus I wouldn't pay anyone to be in my clan. You join a clan since you think that clan is fun. Not so you can be the best or whatever.

After all it is just a game.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Lolpeoplethinkingtheycanmakemoneyoffvideogames. (Did that on purpose)

Seriously, 2/hr to play fucking COUNTER-STRIKE, seriously play a new FPS FFS, the game is dated and was bad when it came out and is bad now.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Paying someone to do something for you that's supposed to be part of the fun? Hey, let's grease the swing seats and give everyone 100 trillion gold and make all the bullets do AOE to the whole map and have infinite clip and have every shot kill yes!

PRO
FESSIONAL.

I don't even know why you'd consider doing something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.