Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
I would love to have ears and a tail. My fursona is either a skunk or a cat. Which is strange because I have dog like traits too. I don't identify as any type of canine but I do that rapid sniff thing dogs do. But I'm also fluid which is more of a cat characteristic. Dogs are too clunky and rough in their movements, I prefer a more elegant and smooth motion. Wait, where am I going with this, no one asked about that... Ears and a tail... Sorry rambling... Lol

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
this is a fairly hard question, I'd absolutely love to have a beautiful bushy fox tail, and ears would be a close second, I'm not as excited about having fur all over my body but i would do it if it was the only way to have the tail and ears. if i had fur all over and ears and tail, id really want my physique to be more animal like I.E. long snout, slender waist, padded feet, typical canine-ish legs.

SleepingBlueWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
This is mostly out of curiosity, but to what degree would you want fur on your body. I'd like have a fox's tail and the ears to go with it.

I think being fully anthromorphic, or just a tail and ears would be nice. :3 (Ignoring obvious realistic impracticalities)

Tiddles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
If I had the choice I would certainly have fur all over my body. A tiger tail and ears to go with that fur would be a minimum, right up to being a fully anthropomorhhic white Tiger, or an orange bengal tiger if the first option was not possible.
I know about the down side with washing, grooming, sweatting etc but keeping cool would be possible, wear just the bare minimum of clothes, lay in cool water in the bath for a short while. Anyhow I love that damp dog smell. In winter I would save heaps on the heating bills.

Jbradshaw90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
i would want to be my fursona which is a wolf and be in diapers and baby stuff also

mayweed

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I would have bunny ears and a little cotontail, because I love bunnies, almost shy ones. they are so cute when they're searching a place to hide and diapers fit them so good!

Brickhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
My fursona species doesn't even technically have fur, so I gotta go with "no" on that one. Besides, I'd think having fur all over would be hotter than hell in the summer time.

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
If I could actually be my sona's feral form I would have the but of fur it has.
Other than that I only like hair on top of my head.

Tho kind of a little sadly my feral form is not a ab/dl char. :p

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
I'd go full anthropomorphic if given the option. Leopard fur is relatively short, so it wouldn't require as much grooming as other species. and as for clothing, I'd probably just wear shorts or something. real leopards don't wear clothes.....

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
None. I like being human, although roleplaying as a kitty-cat isn't bad. I do see the babyfur side of me as a living, breathing thing, but that doesn't mean I'd ever wish to not be human. There's a point when being a furry becomes weird and creepy, and wishing that your human self was replaced with an original character donutsteel is when it starts to hit territory that's more in the loony side of things.

YAHLD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Well I love neko and kemonomimi artwork and if given the chance I'd go with wolf ears and tail just because I think it'd be cool and feel pretty nice ^^

CalebFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I think it would be awesome to have a tail :3 though I don't know how I would make that work if I wanted to be padded xD

YAHLD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I think it would be awesome to have a tail :3 though I don't know how I would make that work if I wanted to be padded xD

Easy the tail would just go over the back or threw a lil hole in the back lol

Argyraspid

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Well, I wouldn't want fur at all. So itchy and sheddy, ick. Feathers are much more dignified! But seriously, I'd aim for a full anthro body. Obviously, because the technicalities revolving around muscle-wingspan-weight ratios, a human sized bird would require an absurd wingspan to fly, but I'd be fine with myself, anyway. I'd like dander all over, scale over my wrists/hands/ankles/feet, and flight feathers along my arms, just for aesthetic vaule =3 That would be perfect for me.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
i would love to have a husky tail and ears. maybe a collar or something too hehe

Kirara

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
I would go all the way. Even so much as to lose my human brain and ability to think as one.

Brickhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I would go all the way. Even so much as to lose my human brain and ability to think as one.

And in the process, you'd no longer have self-awareness, which would defeat the purpose, would it not?

Fullmetallittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I would want ears and a tail that would be awesome. But If you guys seen RWBY then yeah it would be a bad idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.