• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

A question for the straight men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover,
So, there's this guy I really like at my school, named Eric. He and I have been getting to be better friends lately and I'm starting to like him.
He's single currently, and I want to take action.
I've always been the one to be asked out by a guy, so, boys....

Is it weird when girls ask boys out?:dunno:

I don't think it is at all, but am I wrong?

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I asked out a boy. No, make that two. (at different times) And they obliged.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
No, there nothing wrong with it. A couple of girls ask me out before because I didn't know they like me but if I did, I probably ask them out instead.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wouldn't mind if a girl asked me out. *Sits and waits for one*

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Go for it. But be serious about it.

Don't do something like ask and then say nevermind and run away.

No matter how embarrassed or strange it might feel, the last thing you want is for this guy to think: Must've been a dare.

Last edited:

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I would actually appreciate it. It can be so nerve racking to even ask someone to a dance, so if a girl were to ask me I would appreciate it!

Aidy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Carer
Oh yes. Yes. Ask him out. In relationships guys are basically stupid. I've lost 3 girls because I didn't realise they didn't like me because they do all this "I'm interested but won't tell you straight" stuff. For example, tease and joke with you, inviting to come do things with a group of friends.

Girls, by the structure of their brain, are better able to figure out if someone likes them... therefore girls SHOULD be the ones to ask out. :) Instead of dropping hints. Unless the hint is "I really like you... wanna go out sometime?"

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Absolutely! Go for it! I've actually been asked out by a girl before and said yes. I liked her before she asked but didn't know if she liked me or not, so I was very happy when she aproched me. So by all means you should definitely ask him out.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Yeah. It's happened to me before, and it wasn't weird at all. I know some guys that actually prefer being asked out by the girl.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So uhmm Pojo *blushes* I...uhm.. well i was wondering if you wana go out? :]

Anyways It seems a little weird to me but then again I don't like taking control over stuff alot.........

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
it happened to me, and frankly im very happy with Sarah, I'd ask him.

Role
Diaper Lover
DO IT!

If women want to be equal to men they need to start pulling their share.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
well, my 7th grade girl friend asked me out, but she was really confusing and I havn't dated sense.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Ask him by all means! You have no idea how much we love *not* having to pop that question. Expect nervous reactions, stammering, and a really quiet "sure."

In other news, a certain ninja on ADISC was asked to the winter formal by a girl at his school this past week. :)

--Danny :ninja:

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Gahh you boys! Your supposed to ask the girls!

Unless of course it's the Sadie Hawkins Dance which Mandy asked a guy to last Friday :]

Status
Not open for further replies.