A question for the older members

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sheepz

Just had a question for the older members. When was the first time you got diapers?

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Well, I'll post because technically I'm older than you...but don't call me old! :p (j/k)

I first got diapers probably when I was 18 or 19 (I'm 24 now). I don't remember what made me think to try them, but it was the most thrilling experience both buying them (the older style goodnites) and wetting one for the first time, while standing in the bathtub :D.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
My first time

I have never really been out of them to long so I cant really tell ya that. My first time I actually bought them myself was around 13 when I was able to ride my bike to the store finally. I went and bought them myself and then told my mother I didnt need them anymore, that way she would think I had stopped bedwetting. I was re-discovered around 17 ish when my mother used my car to go to work and stopped to get groceries on the way home and opened the trunk to see my attends in there. I had to come clean but all she was really mad at me for was lying... I am 28 now.

Last edited:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think I was 13, I was around 15 when I got adult diapers though.

S

soren456

I'm 20.

I stole my first package when I was 11 or 12.

(Diapers made me a criminal.)

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I was twelve the first time I used a diaper since toilet training. Fourteen when I got my first package.

AbsoluteBedlam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Other
I think that I was about 12/13 at the time... possibly younger. I used to ride my bicycle to the local department stores and rip packages open to steal single diapers. I would typically stuff the individual diaper down my jeans or into my coat then run to the bathroom and put it on in there. Typically I would stay there for long enough to pee in it and then take it off and leave. Later I gained the courage to actually leave the bathrooms while wearing the diapers and would walk around the shopping area in one under my jeans.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
See, just in this topic a lot of members have admitted shoplifting diapers. Think about the embarrassment and consequences had store security caught you shoplifting. Add the fact it was diapers and consider the potential headlines.

This is just one of the reasons at WKLD we encouraged parents to buy diapers for kids and teens who want them. At least this will prevent a juvenile criminal record and might prevent the infantilist thinking stealing is okay.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I guess most of you would consider me as being one of the older ones at 44.
I started getting diapers when I was about 10. My parents would babysit for family and some friends when I was growing up and I would take diapers out of the diaper bags. Then when I started babysitting, I would always take some home with me. I didn't buy my first pack until I was about 16 when I got my first car. Now I have to make sure I don't run out other wise I will be changing wet pants and that isn't fun.

It's easier to change a wet diaper than wet pants.

Skeeter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I took some from a younger cousin when I was ~6.

That's the first memory I have of wanting them and I've wanted to wear them ever since.

I bought my first package, Depends belted undergarments (I didn't know it was the 'briefs' that I wanted, yet) when I was 16 after I got my driver's license.

I've never stolen diapers from the store, but have snuck a few from other places.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First time I bought "real" diapers was when I was 15. Before that I used to occasionally sneak pullups from my sisters who bedwetted.

clothdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
i guess the first time i bought diapers was when i was about 18 or 19 when i left home.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m 49+++. I was 5 when I realized I wanted to be diapered again. At age 7 with a friend I tried my first makeshift diapers. I was 24 when I stole my first disposables from the daycare center in a building I was working on. I bought more that week and have been at it off & on with cloth and disposables ever since.

F

FullMetal

I believe I am 18 but people have different opinions. Older member... ouch.

Anyway, I stole diapers from my sisters dolls when I was about 4 or 5.

Buying diapers? At around 14 or 15.

FullMetal

B

Butterfly Mage

I started working when I was 14. I used to tape two baby diapers together. Later, at age 16, I worked in a pharmacy and learned that they make adult diapers, so I started buying them instead.

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Not until a couple years ago, or maybe just a year. Hard to say--I'd have to sit and think for a bit.

I did so as a bit of an experiment to see if I could satiate my way to normalhood. It was certainly an interesting experience, and I think it might have helped me calm down a bit in the long run. However, I wasn't any happier--probably less so (and I was pretty down as it was). I've never gone through bing-purge cycles, but the desire does go up and down over periods of several weeks.

I believe if I was to start dating again, this desire would pipe down--not disappear--to a level easily tolerated. Although I'd probably keep posting here.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I was 17. I had my lisence and I drove so I stopped at the store and bought some when I left softball open gym. I'm 23 now.

PS I took a diaper from school when I was 12 and took a diaper from the folkshop where I worked. They weren't even put out for sale yet because they were just brought in when someone dropped off a bunch of stuff.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I may not be much older, but I started buying diapers back in September, so it hasn't even been a year yet. So far, I've only bought maybe 4 packs, two of Depends Protective Underwear, and two packs of Depends Fitted Maximum Protection.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I bought my first diapers at 11. Those were baby diapers. I just rode my bike to the store after school and got some. I think I might have used 2 or 3 of them before getting paranoid and throwing them away.

I got my first adult diapers at 15 when an online friend from the old #tbdl channel sent me them.

Role
  1. Other
I got my first diapers when I was 14, none of which I actually used. A cloth diaper, which I pinned to the back of a pair underwear I cut up, and had the front of a diaper, and a disposable that I would stuff in my underwear.

At 18 I bought my first, baby diapers that I taped together to fit me. These I wet on the toilet in case of leaks, which happened.

At 22 I bought my first adult diapers, and haven't stopped since.

Status
Not open for further replies.