A Question for the Ladies

As an embarrassed, exploring teen, experimenting with ways of peeing my pants and makeshift diapers for pleasure, I tried to find out what it feels like to wet yourself if you’re a girl. I basically positioned myself pointing right between my legs and let go.

As a boy, the wetness blossoms all across the front of your diaper or pants before spreading down there (or running down your pantlegs). From the back, you might not even know that “little” me just had an accident. From the front, there’s no hiding it. As a girl you get a wet bum.

To be fair, it feels really good both ways. 😘

A girl isn't long enough to aim, so, can we pee our diapers standing up? Yes. It can be hard for me not to pee standing up, sometimes, because I don't stand as often, and can't walk without holding on. Can people with vaginas in a toilet, or aim for the ground or somewhere and pee? I've never other tried it, so, maybe I'm missing something, but as far as I can see, not without a funnel, and possibly a tube, or some kind of catheter, which hurts like F!

Now, regarding positions, some are harder than others to go in. Unless I'm spastic, very ill and weak, or unconscious I won't pee laying down, thank God! If I'm out of my wheelchair, getting something from, let's say, under the bed, and I catch a spasm, I might very well leak. If I'm vomiting or dry heaving, and there is pee in there, oh boy! To get from my wheelchair to the toilet, I have to kind of twist myself a bit, and it sqishes my bladder, and the floor may or may not be a casualty.

The thing about spasms is, sometimes I spasm open, and certain positions are difficult to hold things in, and sometimes I spasm closed, and sometimes it's hard to let things out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Billies1
Peepeegirl said:
I always envy boys for being able to pee standing up

There is a trick to it but most girls can do it.

Reactions: SoS7883 and Billies1
And some of us guys envy you gals for not being criticized for sitting for sitting while you pee.

Guess it evens out.

• Haha
Reactions: Lyokodl, PlastiBrain and Peepeegirl
Peepeegirl said:
Yes I can pee standing but would wet everything
okok i kinda understand now, kinda tho. are we still talking about when wearing diaps right? if u wear diaper is it still gonna go everywhere even with the right fitted diaper?

Billies1 said:
And some of us guys envy you gals for not being criticized for sitting for sitting while you pee.

Guess it evens out.
lul i pee sitting all the time, unless im just in the mood to just standing pee. and who would watch and judge when u at a restroom stall?

inthedark said:
okok i kinda understand now, kinda tho. are we still talking about when wearing diaps right? if u wear diaper is it still gonna go everywhere even with the right fitted diaper?
Diapers panties boy shorts 🩳 or commando. At all times.

I also like sitting in my recliner (as I am now ) with my legs raised and knees open so it’s easier to pee freely.

inthedark said:
If you have a good diaper you can pee standing with no problem, you only have to be careful if you peen too much and the diaper is to soggy when you sit down you may leak

My friend in Pennsylvania wears his diapers for 12 hrs at a time and he pees constantly. Little to no control over his bladder. Oh and he never uses a toilet 🚽 just his diapers 24/7/365.

Billies1 said:
My friend in Pennsylvania wears his diapers for 12 hrs at a time and he pees constantly. Little to no control over his bladder. Oh and he never uses a toilet 🚽 just his diapers 24/7/365.
if you dont hold, just pee little by little. the diaper can hold more (thats what i heard), havent actually test it but i kinda agree. do you believe this is true?

Reactions: Lyokodl
Yes, flooding does reduce the usable capacity, even if a good nappy can hold more than one such wetting. So people with total/continuous (non-urge) incontinence can probably get more usage out of a single nappy than those who have sudden full bladder emptyings (or voluntarily use them in that way!)

Reactions: inthedark
I have another question, i dont really want to make another thread unless this is unanswered. do any of you know how to disable a velcro? I meant like make it unsticky? the insert that i have has a rectangle velcro in front to keep them in place but i found them annoying bcs its hard to take them out and the insert doesnt move really, even without the velcros. i tried taking it out but the velcro is glued, so it kinda create a hole..

Ss1970 said:
Squished boner? I’m thinking either your diapers are a lot tighter or your boner is huge? The diaper certainly doesn’t get in the way of peeing for me, but it can be hard (or impossible) for a boy to pee with a boner, but that’s not because of the diaper, that’s the body shutting of the valve to the bladder.
An erection always conflicts with me peeing. Whenever I wake up with morning wood it's impossible for me to release while I'm erect.

Ss1970 said:
As someone “with” as opposed to someone “without” I find my peenie can work both for and against me. I think it’s helpful when I’m active, and works against me when I’m sleeping simply because of the mechanics (the joy of boy😝)
I would think that since girls have no control over where it goes, and since their hole points down (I think, I guess I’m not an expert) they have a harder time using all of the diaper.
since a boy points up, we get first dibs on the front, so I think it’s more efficient for us (when standing or sitting).
lying down is a different story though, for me, leaks primarily happen at the waist where the padding is thinner, and without gravity to pool the pee in the crotch, that area goes unused when I sleep.
would love to hear from other people.
Whenever I put on my diaper, I anyways point up just to use that padding on the top. I guess that's the only advantage guys have when it comes to wearing. We need to see a female appropriated diaper design with padding that doesn't go to to the belly bottom where it won't be used, but starts near the vagina, but with extra absorbancy.i don't like how ladies can't use their entire diaper because of their anatomy.

inthedark said:
I dont understand, girls cant pee standing up? What I meant earlier in any situation is when "turned on" we boys get erect and our penis gets bigger and the diaper squished it so its impossible to pee. So does girls have problems peeing while turned on?
Yes and no so for me if I wet and get turned on and I continue to rub and have that amazing feeling of the dip I may do both, just recently it felt like i lost control in a way bc i was reaching climax and i gushed some pee not really wanting to and I'm not super old so i dont know why that happened. Doe this answer you?

Reactions: Lyokodl
inthedark said:
I have another question, i dont really want to make another thread unless this is unanswered. do any of you know how to disable a velcro? I meant like make it unsticky? the insert that i have has a rectangle velcro in front to keep them in place but i found them annoying bcs its hard to take them out and the insert doesnt move really, even without the velcros. i tried taking it out but the velcro is glued, so it kinda create a hole..
I have found in the past if fluff gets stuck into Velcro it makes it less sticky or not stick at all. Maybe get some fine cotton wool and dab the Velcro onto it a few times

Seabear said:
I have found in the past if fluff gets stuck into Velcro it makes it less sticky or not stick at all. Maybe get some fine cotton wool and dab the Velcro onto it a few times
dang thats some fine answer. ive been looking around google and all i could find is how to make a velcro stronger lol. thanks so much!

Reactions: Seabear
I had my penis removed and since then leaking is less frequent because of the more controlled flow into the diaper futher down. Its not like the diaper holds more but the distribution seems to be better than before.

Reactions: chrischrischris
autinico said:
I had my penis removed and since then leaking is less frequent because of the more controlled flow into the diaper futher down. Its not like the diaper holds more but the distribution seems to be better than before.
huh thats interesting. i though having penis making the pipe longer there will be less leakage. i have so many question, if you dont mind ofc.
does your new parts physically the same as actual born woman parts? like clits etc, shape and look? (if these question somehow offensive, im sorry i really dont know and i dont mean to)
does getting turned on (previously boner) have different feeling? whats it like? does it get wet?
when u get turned on is it way more easier to pee than it was before when u have a boner and literally impossible to pee?
I just realized these questions are very private. feel free to ignore this or maybe dm me the answer, ive been questioning these qs for so long.

Back