A question for the bedwetters or sleep wearers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComcoPants

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wondering if anyone who wore diapers for bedwetting would ever wake up
and need to pee and would just let it rip right there in the diaper just because it
felt good, was convenient, or whatever? I can remember doing this when I was
about 4 or 5 years old and am thinking this might have contributed to me being
a DL. This was probably about the time when I could just about sleep through the night
without wetting. Also around this time I would wear a diaper for afternoon
naps and would often wet it on purpose before I would drift off to sleep.
It seems like having a diaper on and needing to pee left me with no other choice
but to wet it, but then I enjoyed the feeling. Anyway I would be interested in
what everyone thinks about this.

T

Thunder

Hmm, i get where you're coming from. When i was around 5-6 I had bedwetting issues, and was forced to wear GN's at night. It didn't last too long, but I remember a few times waking up wet and not really caring. I was upset though, because before I was put into GN's, I wished I could wear diapers, even though I put up a huge tantrum the first time they wanted me to wear them. Eventually once I stopped, I started searching the house to find if there were any left over. I never found any. :sweatdrop:

But in regard to your question, I think once I actually wet the GN while awake.

thad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
yes, that's rather all I do at night. I'm not IC, so it's just for the joy of waking up with a full bladder at X' oclock in the pre-dawn morning, yawning, and just letting go as I drift off to sleep in a nice warm diapy. :)

-- Thad

diaperbobby

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes, I've done that sometimes--when I couldn't hold it anyway or just when I didn't want to get out of bed to go. But I have woken up sometimes already wetting and just finished the job before I went back to sleep.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If I am wearing, that basically means I'm not getting out of bed. If I have to pee, fine, I'm covered. I have like half woke up before and realized I was peeing, but didn't care because I knew I was diapered.

S

secretdl26

When I do have a large supply, I will wear to bed.

If I can sleep in (i.e. not go to school) and I wake up too early and have to pee, I will do so in my diaper without worrying and go back to sleep.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Yes, I did this on several occasions.

When I was still bedwetting, I often wet before I went to sleep, but would almost never wake up in the middle of the night. I was a pretty deep sleeper.

Obviously, I can't do that anymore, and have become much more aware of my bladder at night. This causes me to wake up to use the bathroom. It's a hassle.

--The Silent Assassin--

babyboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
As a kid I did wet the bed, my parents never put me in diapers for it. But I can say this at the time I was not a DL, and if I had woken up needing to go and was in a diaper, as a kid that would not want to wear a diaper (did not get into diapers till age 13 many years after I stopped wetting the bed) I probably would have woken up my mom, and made a big deal about it, anything to get out of having to wear a diaper at night.

I was a normal kid when it came to diapers, I would not have wanted to wear them and would have put up a fight if my mom tried to make me.

Now, if I was a real bed wetter and woke up and needed to pee I would let rip in the diaper, heck I am not a bed wetter but if I wake up and need to pee I go potty in my diaper.

Oh when I was a kid there were no goodnites or pullups (or the like).

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
when i wore diapers for bedwetting, around age 5-8, i would never wake up and pee in them. I would either wake up wet or dry and leave it at that.

But as TB/DL i would pee in my diapers in the middle of the night

CVS91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Like many have said already, I sometimes wet before I go to sleep. But I don't usually wake up at night. I'm a fairly deep sleeper. Just the comfort of knowing I could if I wanted to is reassuring.

-Caleb

Zilcaron

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Actually this is part of my morning routine. The first thing I do every morning when I wake up is release the flood gates in my diaper just because, yah, it feels good. I've been doing this every morning now for at least a good year and a half

V

vonlindeiner

Nightly...

I usually wet them just before I go to sleep. If I wake up in the middle of the night, I wet again. Then I wet them after I wake up. Needless to say, this has caused an occasional leak in the morning, but it's part of my routine and it just feels sooooo good....
vL

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
On this topic... isn't it funny how (well i presume) a lot of us look back and wish we did things differently. haha. Like how we searched for diapers after we stopped wetting the bed. If we just had continue wetting the bed we would have kept our diapers... lol. Then again that is just a fantasy probably.

But myself I think about that a lot. If only I wet my bed all the time (on purpose) then my parents would just think I wear diapers for that reason. I know it is not that easy. But yea. More I think about it the more I realize it just a big ol' fantasy. :p

but yes I definitely do wet my diaper before I sleep or when I wake up if I have not done so during the night.

diaperedwolfcub

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I have done this before, where I wake up at some horrible hour of the morning, having to go, and since I am a bedwetter and have a diaper on when I sleep...

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I did this as a child when I was diapered at night for wetting the bed. Almost every morning I was already wet anyways so a little more pee in my diaper never seemed to hurt. That is except for the occasional wet sheets or pajamas and by wearing the diapers and plastic pants I was trying to protect. I still do it when I am diapered at night today. And as like when I was a child I wake up wet so rather than get up and go pee in the toilet I wet my diapers again.

goodnitesgirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah I wear for bedwetting and if I wake up and feel the need to go I just let it go much easier than getting out of bed :)

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Have no memories of wearing diapers or bedwetting as a kid, but as an adult I don't wet when asleep and when I wake up there will be an urge to pee. I'm usually half asleep and it'll just happen whether I'm in bed or when I get up (almost certain to happen when I get up).

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
got vague memories of doing, but i have just wee'd when i wasn't diapered and i was half asleep and couldn't be bothered waking up.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I can't say I've ever had to do this as I am IC, but I'm fairly certain that I would do this if I did wake up with a full bladder. The feeling of a wet diaper is just too good, and the convenience of it is a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.