A query for Littles and Middles

BellasMommy

Baby Mama
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
So in recent threads it was mentioned that littles and middles did not get as much from the baby posts and would rather have their own space....
So, as a Mommy this was information that I had not previously conceptualized until reading it then. My questions are:
What keeps you in your little or middle head space?
Are you independent enough that you really do not need a Mommy or Daddy to guide and control you?
Does you diaper loving conflict with your middle/little age?
Is there a scenario that makes better sense to you in what you look for in a caregiver than a Mommy or Daddy controlling your life?
Do you even look for a caregiver?

I am not trying to judge or insult. I am trying to see this from a different prospective as I had always looked at it from a Mommy's place where she still controls the life in what you are allowed and what you do. Please help me to understand what you each feel you need from a caregiver??? It's a wonky question/query, I know.... but I truly would like to understand better.
Thanks.

• Thinking
Reactions: MetalDan86, SoftMichel, littleph0enix and 2 others

LadyOfTintagel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm somewhere between Little and Middle, I think? And in general I wouldn't say I don't need a caregiver's control, I think the relationship is just a little different. I'd be able to do more things that the caregiver would tell me, like chores, or helping them out in the kitchen, etc (with heavy supervision). A caregiver could explain to me why I need to follow the rules but would still expect me to follow them without question. There would still be lots of love and coddling, but with somewhat more strictness because I'm old enough to know better, theoretically. If that makes sense!

As for diapers, it doesn't really conflict, just enhances! The fact that I'm still in diapers at my age is just more proof that I need my caregiver's guidance.

At the moment I'm not really "looking" for a caregiver but I wouldn't be opposed to finding one, either. I'd love to have a caregiver, if I found a good relationship with that person first. :)

Reactions: Tommy10, Reward, BellasMommy and 2 others

BellasMommy

Baby Mama
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
LadyOfTintagel said:
I'm somewhere between Little and Middle, I think? And in general I wouldn't say I don't need a caregiver's control, I think the relationship is just a little different. I'd be able to do more things that the caregiver would tell me, like chores, or helping them out in the kitchen, etc (with heavy supervision). A caregiver could explain to me why I need to follow the rules but would still expect me to follow them without question. There would still be lots of love and coddling, but with somewhat more strictness because I'm old enough to know better, theoretically. If that makes sense!

As for diapers, it doesn't really conflict, just enhances! The fact that I'm still in diapers at my age is just more proof that I need my caregiver's guidance.

At the moment I'm not really "looking" for a caregiver but I wouldn't be opposed to finding one, either. I'd love to have a caregiver, if I found a good relationship with that person first. :)
Thank you little lady for giving me your thoughts on my question. I appreciate it and it helps me to understand better the thoughts of a little/middle.

• Love
Reactions: LadyOfTintagel

LittleZeeb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I personally have always felt like my "age range" is very blurred and difficult to define. I have also felt lately that I've felt "smaller" than usual, and have felt a higher interest in being more baby lately. However, I still definitely strongly retain what I enjoy about being a little. I overall feel relatively independent in things I can and will do. I'm interested in diapers and have started dry nursing, but I feel like this is more a desire for focused attention and affection and less a need for "control" or "guidance," although those things are also very good. The "smaller" I feel, the more open I feel to someone else making certain levels of decisions for me.

Gonna try also answering these questions individually. :D

What keeps you in your little or middle head space? Contextual things; certain behaviors from my Mommy, having my things near me like my stuffies, cartoons, and just generally allowing myself opportunities to relax and adjust.
Are you independent enough that you really do not need a Mommy or Daddy to guide and control you? I can definitely get by without a CG, but I have found I struggle very deeply with wanting to allow this headspace or maintaining it when I do not have a CG. It feels too much like taking care of myself, and since a lot of it for me is the attention and affection, it just isn't as fun solo.
Does you diaper loving conflict with your middle/little age? I think this will make the immersion into my little space a lot more defined, fun, and pleasurable. I haven't tried yet, but I have a big feeling it'll be a great addition to helping my headspace.
Is there a scenario that makes better sense to you in what you look for in a caregiver than a Mommy or Daddy controlling your life? This question may need rephrased, my brain just isn't absorbing the intended ask right now. x_x
Do you even look for a caregiver? Luckily, I have one right now! Although, in the past, I have definitely had a hard time finding one. Part of this may be personal insecurities and difficulty with vulnerability.

Reactions: BellasMommy and littleph0enix

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
LadyOfTintagel said:

This pretty much sums up my feelings, too. Diapers are a big part of my little/middle space. I love wearing and wetting--that's just part of "little" me!

Reactions: BellasMommy

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
What keeps me in little space is not having to deal with adult things. I don't require a CG but I would very much like to have one. I am looking for a CG but not actively requesting one.

Reactions: Tommy10, BellasMommy and Fortythr33

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Right know I'm conflicted. My little is telling me: come on open up. My adult self is just super insecure so I will say to you what I can right know and If you want more information I will not have any problem to talk more in a conversation.

At this moment I have different mental states or modes that should be separated to answer the question.
1) Adult mode. This one is when I have no influence from my little and I'm in my fully adult capabilities and maturity. This mode is active when I have any anxiety, I'm working or being serious.
2) Adult & Little Voice mode. This one is my natural state at this moment of my life. Right know I have this mode active. I can feel my little and it's like I have a partner. This is the reason that some time ago I though that maybe I was genderfluid (instead of transgender) or that I have DID. Both things I discarded, she is just a part of myself that I neglected.
3) Baby mode Uncontrolled. This one was discovered more recently when I started to enter baby mode in random places without any trigger and without noticing. This mode was the result of neglecting my little for so much time, and is the main reason to searching and finding this community. In this state I'm like a kid looking events like they where television and comenting them, giggling and making funny faces.
4) Baby mode in Real Life. This I don't have enough experience to say much. But I can tell that what keeps me in my head space is the feeling of protection and affection, to feel loved and cared to the point of letting my guard done and not staying in constant vigilance (I hate so much the character Alastor Moody, because it reminded of my state). To achieve this state and keeping me in it, are welcome, at this time I only have a plushie with me and I can manage with it, so It can be done with just visualization.
5) Baby mode in Fantasy World. This one is the one I have more experience of the little states, this is why I reserved to the last. My little remained confined in my fantasies for decades so my needs where always in constant evolution. I won't extend me because I could write a full book about it xD. In the fantasies the main motivation of my little was to live safely and confortable, so my interactions with caregivers reinforced enormously that feeling. I wanted my daddy/mommy to love me, so I was the best girl that I could be, even if that conflicted with my playfulness and mischief. Because being acepted and not feeling alone was always important to me.

Are you independent enough that you really do not need a Mommy or Daddy to guide and control you?
That depends of the age that is my little. I aged my little to be 18 months, a very small furball. But sometimes I felt even smaller. When I felt smaller, I was totally dependent, I couldn't even talk. I let her growth in my fantasies, but I didn't like much the kid state... maybe because I don't have enough information to know how it is like. If I had a real CG to guide me it would feel different. So I would think that my level of independency is very low and that I clearly need a CG.

I can be a little without any diaper at all. I love so much cuddles and babyfur that diaper for me is just an addition, I don't like to pee or soil myself unless a CG is involved... so yeah, I only like diapers for the feeling of confort. I don't consider myself diaper lover.

Is there a scenario that makes better sense to you in what you look for in a caregiver than a Mommy or Daddy controlling your life?
First I think you mean to ask: the relationship between CG and LG/LB can be different than based in control.
I don't have any problem that a CG controls the live of the LG/LB when the boundaries are set and respected. In my fantasies I have done so much times and I always wanted to leave the decisions to mommy/daddy because that is part of the appeal, not to have adult concerns when you are in little mode.
Maybe it's a problem of concepts. If you look for a Nanny or a Sister/Brother relationship instead of a properly mommy/daddy. But like I said, it's just talked at the start.

I would like to try to have a CG. What little doesn't dream to have a nice CG that is good for them and understands them.
I'm very needy and two people that I know in real life, I wanted to get more close to them because I saw them as a mother/father figure.
I was afraid of scaring them. I just want to satisfy the people that I want to be close so they won't leave me.😿

Ok, sorry for the final. I was about to edit some parts of the post after calming myself, but I think that words speak better, ehmm, you know what I mean 😸. And I would leave as I wrote it.

PD: Credits to @LittleZeeb because I used the same 'template'.

Reactions: BellasMommy, Yendrik and littleph0enix

feetintrouble

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
This is interesting. I am much more interested in "little" and "middle" space: in fact, I am not into diapers at all, and a large majority of posts and stories are about diaper: I have to look for the few that aren't.

What keeps me in little space?
When I'm feeling curious about the world. I love and miss the playtime and innocence of being little, being curious about the world. I love to hear stories. My little space is being excited by things which adults consider mundane: travelling in a car or train, shopping, playing with basic toys, or simple games that appeal to children. I love guessing games for which I'm blindfolded: these need another person. Being blindfolded for a long time can bring me into little space, and a fantasy of mine is being told a story while being subjected to sensations that make me feel I'm in the story. I also like being spanked: sometimes as a punishment, or sometimes to bring me into little space. When I'm little, I like being put in my place, made to crawl, or confined, or blindfolded, because this makes me dependent on someone else.

Are you independent enough not to need a mommy or daddy?
Most of the time. As an adult, I am very independent-minded. Having a mommy or daddy would mostly be for activities where another person is needed. My wife is my caregiver when I have little time; we take turns to be caregiver for each other, as she likes being little as well. She likes the baby side of things (bottles etc) more than I do.

Reactions: BellasMommy and lilithra

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
feetintrouble said:
This is interesting. I am much more interested in "little" and "middle" space: in fact, I am not into diapers at all, and a large majority of posts and stories are about diaper: I have to look for the few that aren't.
Littles/Middles/Kids they ought to have their own discussion place, but we are inside the umbrella of Adult Baby, that is mostly joined as AB/DL. It's just that most post would be in the Diaper Lover discusion if we looked hard enough xD.

SoftMichel

Confused, trying to cope, need lots of Hugs.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi Bella's Mommy

I am very happy to have found your post. In answer to your questions, see below:

The things that keep me in my little space include: attention from a mommy, simply to be held, reassurance (lots and lots of that), soothing stroking, gentleness, tenderness, lots of kindness, being able to submit to mommy, to let go...and so many other things that a mommy can do for me to keep me warm and safe and to treat and talk to me as a little sissy girl.

I am independant... I have to be in this terrible adult world... but really.. if I am honest, I truly don't want to be. I long to let go and be taken care of.

I have not yet worn a diaper but want to try it... to let go. I have peed a few times in my trousers though... at home. If a Mommy CG were to reassure me that it is ok to wear a diaper then I would see no conflicts at all. I would embrace it.

This is the hardest of your questions to answer. Control over everything I do, 24/7? I think that would be very nice, as long as it is done in a gentle, tender way. That would be ideal. So, 100% submission in return for eternal tenderness and reassurance. Absolutely.

I have a wife.. who I have not asked to be my mommy.. but she does sometimes stroke my head and face. Soothes me. I would dearly love her to be my full time caregiver but believe she would not do this. In any case, I don't yet have the courage to ask her. I am scared to do so. But, yes, I do Need a caregiver.

I have clicked to follow you. I hope that is ok. You sound such a beautiful, caring, soothing mommy. Bella is so lucky.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: BellasMommy, bigtoddler96 and lilithra

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
feetintrouble said:
I love guessing games for which I'm blindfolded: these need another person. Being blindfolded for a long time can bring me into little space, and a fantasy of mine is being told a story while being subjected to sensations that make me feel I'm in the story.
This one is cute and I didn't hear it before. But I can relate, it's inmersing yourself in the story and a game at the same time.

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
SoftMichel said:
Hi Bella's Mommy

I am very happy to have found your post. In answer to your questions, see below:

The things that keep me in my little space include: attention from a mommy, simply to be held, reassurance (lots and lots of that), soothing stroking, gentleness, tenderness, lots of kindness, being able to submit to mommy, to let go...and so many other things that a mommy can do for me to keep me warm and safe and to treat and talk to me as a little sissy girl.

I am independant... I have to be in this terrible adult world... but really.. if I am honest, I truly don't want to be. I long to let go and be taken care of.

I have not yet worn a diaper but want to try it... to let go. I have peed a few times in my trousers though... at home. If a Mommy CG were to reassure me that it is ok to wear a diaper then I would see no conflicts at all. I would embrace it.

This is the hardest of your questions to answer. Control over everything I do, 24/7? I think that would be very nice, as long as it is done in a gentle, tender way. That would be ideal. So, 100% submission in return for eternal tenderness and reassurance. Absolutely.

I have a wife.. who I have not asked to be my mommy.. but she does sometimes stroke my head and face. Soothes me. I would dearly love her to be my full time caregiver but believe she would not do this. In any case, I don't yet have the courage to ask her. I am scared to do so. But, yes, I do Need a caregiver.

I have clicked to follow you. I hope that is ok. You sound such a beautiful, caring, soothing mommy. Bella is so lucky.
We are both really alike. You told what my little wanted me to say mostly, so, want to be friends? I give good hugs!!! 🤗

• Love
Reactions: BellasMommy and SoftMichel

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Wow just wow, you really have some great answers on here. (once again looking like a thread where there is nothing for me to says since its all there in the writing)

LadyOfTintagel said:
I'm somewhere between Little and Middle, I think? And in general I wouldn't say I don't need a caregiver's control, I think the relationship is just a little different. A caregiver could explain to me why I need to follow the rules but would still expect me to follow them without question. There would still be lots of love and coddling, but with somewhat more strictness because I'm old enough to know better, theoretically. If that makes sense!

Yep makes sense to me! really simple really since at the end of the day being a little or middle may not be as young as a baby that still does not mean we can do everything. (we are just not as young and have a little more freedom) For me and what I have seen in others diapers can be a unique trigger for little space, it can just help really being you back to a time so long ago.

LittleZeeb said:
What keeps you in your little or middle head space? Contextual things; certain behaviors from my Mommy, having my things near me like my stuffies, cartoons, and just generally allowing myself opportunities to relax and adjust.
Are you independent enough that you really do not need a Mommy or Daddy to guide and control you? I can definitely get by without a CG, but I have found I struggle very deeply with wanting to allow this headspace or maintaining it when I do not have a CG. It feels too much like taking care of myself, and since a lot of it for me is the attention and affection, it just isn't as fun solo.
Does you diaper loving conflict with your middle/little age? I think this will make the immersion into my little space a lot more defined, fun, and pleasurable. I haven't tried yet, but I have a big feeling it'll be a great addition to helping my headspace.
Is there a scenario that makes better sense to you in what you look for in a caregiver than a Mommy or Daddy controlling your life? This question may need rephrased, my brain just isn't absorbing the intended ask right now. x_x
Do you even look for a caregiver? Luckily, I have one right now! Although, in the past, I have definitely had a hard time finding one. Part of this may be personal insecurities and difficulty with vulnerability.
For most of your points I feel I have to agree, from what keeps the little space going to the face that it can be really hard to maintain the right head space in less you plan the day out when not little which is why having a CG is needed to maximize the time but not necessarily give all they power to the CG. My own view might help but not sure but "Is there a scenario that makes better sense to you in what you look for in a caregiver than a Mommy or Daddy controlling your life" to me this asking if having a different kind of CG than a mummy or daddy would be better for a little or middle.

lilithra said:
At this moment I have different mental states or modes that should be separated to answer the question.
1) Adult mode. This one is when I have no influence from my little and I'm in my fully adult capabilities and maturity. This mode is active when I have any anxiety, I'm working or being serious.
2) Adult & Little Voice mode. This one is my natural state at this moment of my life. Right know I have this mode active. I can feel my little and it's like I have a partner. This is the reason that some time ago I though that maybe I was genderfluid (instead of transgender) or that I have DID. Both things I discarded, she is just a part of myself that I neglected.
3) Baby mode Uncontrolled. This one was discovered more recently when I started to enter baby mode in random places without any trigger and without noticing. This mode was the result of neglecting my little for so much time, and is the main reason to searching and finding this community. In this state I'm like a kid looking events like they where television and comenting them, giggling and making funny faces.
4) Baby mode in Real Life. This I don't have enough experience to say much. But I can tell that what keeps me in my head space is the feeling of protection and affection, to feel loved and cared to the point of letting my guard done and not staying in constant vigilance (I hate so much the character Alastor Moody, because it reminded of my state). To achieve this state and keeping me in it, are welcome, at this time I only have a plushie with me and I can manage with it, so It can be done with just visualization.
5) Baby mode in Fantasy World. This one is the one I have more experience of the little states, this is why I reserved to the last. My little remained confined in my fantasies for decades so my needs where always in constant evolution. I won't extend me because I could write a full book about it xD. In the fantasies the main motivation of my little was to live safely and confortable, so my interactions with caregivers reinforced enormously that feeling. I wanted my daddy/mommy to love me, so I was the best girl that I could be, even if that conflicted with my playfulness and mischief. Because being acepted and not feeling alone was always important to me.
first of all your almost as bad as me when it comes to making long worded posts haha. unlike me you do seem to have a very strong regressed zone, by this I mean that not only can it take part in your daily life but can some times take control when not given time to play. in some ways its great since it means you can really learn to love your little time but in others its can some times take to much control over your own life which makes it harder to balance.

lilithra said:
I can be a little without any diaper at all. I love so much cuddles and babyfur that diaper for me is just an addition, I don't like to pee or soil myself unless a CG is involved... so yeah, I only like diapers for the feeling of confort. I don't consider myself diaper lover.

First I think you mean to ask: the relationship between CG and LG/LB can be different than based in control.
I don't have any problem that a CG controls the live of the LG/LB when the boundaries are set and respected. In my fantasies I have done so much times and I always wanted to leave the decisions to mommy/daddy because that is part of the appeal, not to have adult concerns when you are in little mode.
Maybe it's a problem of concepts. If you look for a Nanny or a Sister/Brother relationship instead of a properly mommy/daddy. But like I said, it's just talked at the start.
Lastly I agree with the way you use diapers to trigger the right head space (mainly since im the same), I like to think that just enjoying the feel can make you a diaper love though which is why I have it as a tag. (did do a lot of research before adding the tags hehe) Other then that I think you have summed up the the little one to CG relationship pretty well, we may not be fully dependent on the CG but having one is really helpful for keeping the right head space going and having someone control the flow of what your doing more then every part of it is still pretty helpful.

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
.... Once again to good at making pointless books worth of words.
Getting on to my own point of view which by no means will be anywhere near as good as others have already said but I might as well do it for my own sanity haha

As I might have said before but to cover more about it for me since I do not have a CG I have to plan the day (or time I can be little) out by adding things to do or enjoy such as, playing with my stuffed animals in my bed, watching cartoons that I loved as a kid, playing the kind of games that I used to play at that age (so really simple online/ board games) and naps where I love to dream of worlds that do not really exist and see where it takes me.

Kind of, as I say I have to plan out my time so that I dont need a CG but having one really does me it better in so many ways. In reality there are things you dont want to do but have to do like chores or learning how to do something I am now expected to be able to take care of myself, just keeping the flow going is hard on ones own really.

Again as I might have said before diapers are a really good trigger for getting yourself in to the right head space even if there was no plan on using them (though if we are taking all day im fine with peeing still dont like pooping them though), from looking at other peoples threads/ posts this point can be hard since most littles/ middles like diapers even if in reality the age you are you would most likely not wear them which is why people tend to to come off as young since the power of wearing a diaper seems to be to great. (even if older littles or middles dont use them)

From my own point of view since a little/ middle is older you mind find that more people other then just mummy or daddy can be the CG but most of the time having a mummy or daddy is fine since your still way to young to do most things on your own and in reality it would be your parents that care for you most. (even if a older brother/ sister or even babysitting is called in on a off day)

I am very very insecure person and as much as I would love a CG the wall I have built up to protect my inner self is something I dont think I'll ever let other people even have a go at. the only person I might give in to would be someone I feel like I love as an adult since the trust I would already have with said person would be high enough to go over the wall that I had already built. Even then the person I love may not want to take on such a role so I have come to terms with the fact I will most likely never have a CG in my life time....

Again sorry for my books worth of pointless words, I hope that some of it was even a little bit helpful. (not that you need what I have said since you already have some petty good info from those before me)

LittleZeeb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
littleph0enix said:
For most of your points I feel I have to agree, from what keeps the little space going to the face that it can be really hard to maintain the right head space in less you plan the day out when not little which is why having a CG is needed to maximize the time but not necessarily give all they power to the CG. My own view might help but not sure but "Is there a scenario that makes better sense to you in what you look for in a caregiver than a Mommy or Daddy controlling your life" to me this asking if having a different kind of CG than a mummy or daddy would be better for a little or middle.

Ah that explanation helped a lot, thank you!

My answer to that question then would be this: I have a strong personal preference for parental figures, but Bigs, Siblings, Sitters, and other CGs definitely have their place in the world for a reason. It helps fill out the fantasy or care needs, depending on the ideal. In the past, I had a Daddy and an Uncle. My uncle was kind of a back-up CG when my Daddy was unavailable, and was more into gentle playful aspects whereas my Daddy at the time was into a lot of other stuff. I have known other Littles to have Middles or Bigs be their "CG" as well. So, my answer I guess is kind of broad! I just think it depends on a lot of things, like what a Little or Middle feels they want/need, as well as the contexts of those wants/needs.

Reactions: BellasMommy, littleph0enix and lilithra

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
BellasMommy said:
So in recent threads it was mentioned that littles and middles did not get as much from the baby posts and would rather have their own space....
So, as a Mommy this was information that I had not previously conceptualized until reading it then. My questions are:

I am not trying to judge or insult. I am trying to see this from a different prospective as I had always looked at it from a Mommy's place where she still controls the life in what you are allowed and what you do. Please help me to understand what you each feel you need from a caregiver??? It's a wonky question/query, I know.... but I truly would like to understand better.
Thanks.
I really do think it is up to each person and the age of their inner child.

a middle may not be into diapers or anything AB-related but be more into things of a teenager for example see http://middlesdorm.blogspot.com/

I'm a little and enjoy being in Little Space but this is done around people I trust.

this is the best advice I can give anyone that wants to take on the caregiver role, talk to us as individuals and find out what it is that we want to get out of age regression, we are all different with our own hopes and dreams and fears.

hope that is helpful to you

Hugs

SoftMichel

Confused, trying to cope, need lots of Hugs.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
lilithra said:
We are both really alike. You told what my little wanted me to say mostly, so, want to be friends? I give good hugs!!! 🤗
I would be honoured to be your friend. I need lots of Hugs. 🤗

Fortythr33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
SoftMichel said:
Hi Bella's Mommy

This is a great post. I agree with almost everything you’ve said. I and my little/middle are both boys but the general idea applies.

This also a great thread! Thanks OP!

When I first got into abdl, I never reached to anyone about. Online or otherwise and I very much a baby. As the years have progressed I’ve found my little space being somewhere between being just out of diaper age to fully out. But not all being opposed to them. I think if I had a cg, Mommy or Daddy either is fine with me. I would enjoy the evening routine or Ritual of a tender loving cg going through the bath time to diaper process.

The biggest thing that keeps me in my space(4-8). Is has many have said, trying to recapture the days of yore. When life wasn’t the way it is now.

I also think, the middle space can be more a guided independence, there’s still control but less direct. And the types of activities one in that could do with their cg are more appealing to me than just “being a baby”. If that makes any sense.

Just had another thought, what about playdates and sleepovers between little and middles? I don’t if that a thing but I feel like it would fun in an older little to middle space.

Sorry I didn’t directly answer any of Bella’s question, in a tad of a rush. Will post a better response later. 💜💜💜💜

• Love
Reactions: BellasMommy and SoftMichel

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
SoftMichel said:
I would be honoured to be your friend. I need lots of Hugs. 🤗
🤗 🤗 🤗

Fortythr33

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I’m still on mobile. Not great for making big posts. But I had some more thoughts.

Does any else feel the idea of being in your older little or middle space but still having a baby-ish connection to diapers. One you aren’t challenged on and you cg is supportive of?