A PSA (or maybe I haven't been paying attention)

MaxxH

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I walked to a nearby 7-11 yesterday for lottery tickets and noticed a big yellow box out front marked "Amazon locker". Investigating online, it's a place to receive or return Amazon shipments if you don't want them coming to your house/apartment. Looking further, there are a bunch of them in my general area (Chicago, western burbs)

Maybe you all know about this already, but it was news to me.

Reactions: Cottontail, BobbiSueEllen, todderhr and 1 other person

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
MaxxH said:
I walked to a nearby 7-11 yesterday for lottery tickets and noticed a big yellow box out front marked "Amazon locker". Investigating online, it's a place to receive or return Amazon shipments if you don't want them coming to your house/apartment. Looking further, there are a bunch of them in my general area (Chicago, western burbs)

Maybe you all know about this already, but it was news to me.
Good to hear that they’re becoming more commonplace, we’ve had them locally here in the UK for a while now. 😊

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

LinkDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
They are very frequent and there is an option where they give you €10 for giving an Amazon locker as the delivery location and not your home address.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I'd seen people mentioning these, but hadn't actually seen one until I was visiting my mom over Christmas. There's one at a supermarket near her. I'm no longer in a position of having to worry about stuff like this, but if these had been around about 10 years ago I'd have been over the moon.