A Praphiliac Chasim, now with Grey Areas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
DlGrif, good friend of mind, and quickly becoming a best friend had questioned me about my interest in.. regression. I told him that its mostly a non-sexual innocent thing for me, but at times i feel like a pedophile and want to die because I felt sexual feelings when trying to regress. While in the conversation... the weight of it got to me. i went away for a few minutes and... danced with the devil so to speak. Just for peace of mind.
As it turns out... I was wrong... it was something entirely different.

• I, when in a babyish state of mind have no interest in sex. To achieve a regressed state of mind, I need to be subject to wearing diapers and loosing control.

I also have a highly arousing to me fetish that involves diapers, and loss of control.

Both are entirely separate. Except for three key things.
Diapers, Submission, and the gray area... Loss of control.

I really don't know how to.... navigate the gray area. I could set out on doing my baby thing with my caretaker, or alone, what have you. But the end up extremely randy.. and masturbating several times. Or.. if I am with somebody (sharing the same kink of course >.>) ... then cant preform.

I'd just really like to know, how to go about getting though it, and if its more common then me. (I'm sure it is)

Status
Not open for further replies.