• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A PowderedPuppy has Entered the Chat

PowderedPuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi there! For now, you can call me by my username, or Powder is just fine.
I have other names I go by, but for now I think a sense of anonymity helps me feel more free to explore.
I've been feeling enjoyment for bathroom accidents, loss of control, and diapers since my high school days.
I started experimenting in college, but didn't start actually indulging in diapers until I was in my later 20s.
Now in my mid-30s, I've started craving more diaper use, and getting deeper into the community.
During a recent out-of-state holiday, I had a legitimate "trip" while using THC products, and it awakened something in me.
I've been wanting to cater to my inner "little boi" a lot more often, and diapers are becoming part of a common (though not daily) routine.
So, I figured it best if I started talking to others, connecting, finding commonalities, and getting inspired by other ABDL community members.

♥Thanks for having this platform,
Powder♥

Reactions: Lumos, Kittyinpink and babybigdiaper

babybigdiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Welcome to the community

Reactions: PowderedPuppy

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Welcome to adisc.🙂

PowderedPuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Reactions: Jorelaxed

LVDL69

Proudly Canadian. DL and occasional AB by night
Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
PowderedPuppy said:
Hi there! For now, you can call me by my username, or Powder is just fine.
I have other names I go by, but for now I think a sense of anonymity helps me feel more free to explore.
I've been feeling enjoyment for bathroom accidents, loss of control, and diapers since my high school days.
I started experimenting in college, but didn't start actually indulging in diapers until I was in my later 20s.
Now in my mid-30s, I've started craving more diaper use, and getting deeper into the community.
During a recent out-of-state holiday, I had a legitimate "trip" while using THC products, and it awakened something in me.
I've been wanting to cater to my inner "little boi" a lot more often, and diapers are becoming part of a common (though not daily) routine.
So, I figured it best if I started talking to others, connecting, finding commonalities, and getting inspired by other ABDL community members.

♥Thanks for having this platform,
Powder♥
Welcome aboard Powder!

LVDL69

Proudly Canadian. DL and occasional AB by night
Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
PowderedPuppy said:
Also - Whee! Splatoon-fan! :D
Not really, but I still find it cool. I just came across this image while looking for a profile picture.

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊
Plenty of information here ! Enjoy 😉!

Reactions: Jorelaxed, LVDL69 and PowderedPuppy

PowderedPuppy