• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

A news story about some of our brethren behaving badly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
FREMONT -- Several men in diapers were seen in the area of St. Joseph Street and Circle Drive on Sunday evening.
Advertisement

Fremont police responded to the area after receiving several complaints. Two of the complainants nearby said two of them left the area but one went inside a residence on St. Joseph.

Police found one of the men inside the home and he was still wearing a diaper.

A 19-year-old man said he and his friends thought it would be funny to run around in the diapers.

"They looked like pull-ups," Officer Donnale Williams said. "They thought it'd be a funny idea."

Williams advised the man that he could be charged with public indecency and he said he understood.

"I had to smile and laugh about it," Williams said. "I told them, 'You can't be doing this, if you do, do it in your own back yard.' "

Officers were on scene for 20 minutes handling the situation.

"It's not every day you see men in diapers," he said.
------------

Complaint made to police about men in diapers | thenews-messenger.com | The News-Messenger

MixyNyxi

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Eh...this is in very poor taste. Sounds like it was just a couple of guys trying to F around, though. Still, any grown person running around in just diapers is an idiot, ab/dl or not. There are limits. Sounds like what happened at my college (in the young guys f-ing around category). There used to be a thing where the fraternity pledges had to streak through the campus one night each year. The admin told everyone that this would not be tolerated that year, so instead, they made them wear diapers to still get the humiliation thing down. When I saw it, I remember shaking my head and saying "idiots".

Regardless, they kinda deserved it...just like they would if they went running around in underwear. Put some dang pants on! :growup:

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
If you want to be in a fraternity, you deserve what you get. lol

Even so...that would be mortifying. Even as a diaper wearer. Hell...especially as a diaper wearer.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
It doesn't mention it; I merely meant "brethren" in the sense that they were wearing diapers. Whether they do that for lifestyle purposes I can't say. Either way, this was dumb. *grin*

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Dumbasses.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
Unless your on the internets >.>
...and looking for that sort of thing. :D I'm pretty sure vanilla folk can get by an internet stint without seeing a man in a diaper.

J

Jeffy

...and looking for that sort of thing. :D I'm pretty sure vanilla folk can get by an internet stint without seeing a man in a diaper.
Lol, I think that people need to start seein men in diapers EVERY DAY :3 they'll eventually get used to it.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
Lol, I think that people need to start seein men in diapers EVERY DAY :3 they'll eventually get used to it.
You really have to have a penchant for that sort of thing. :D Otherwise it'll be like hitting your head against a wall. :wallbash: Gets old and sickening after a while.

J

Jeffy

You really have to have a penchant for that sort of thing. :D Otherwise it'll be like hitting your head against a wall. :wallbash: Gets old and sickening after a while.
I was hopin for an "Oh, that's just Jeffy gettin padded again, Have fun Jeffy!" kinda response from others XD

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
I was hopin for an "Oh, that's just Jeffy gettin padded again, Have fun Jeffy!" kinda response from others XD
Well, you're in the right place for that. Just don't expect it from non-*b/dl people in your real life, and you'll be all set.

You may get lucky and find a supportive friend like me and my girl's mutual friend who partakes in play now and again, but you can't count on that.

J

Jeffy

Well, you're in the right place for that. Just don't expect it from non-*b/dl people in your real life, and you'll be all set.

You may get lucky and find a supportive friend like me and my girl's mutual friend who partakes in play now and again, but you can't count on that.
I respect other people's opinions and such. But sometimes the narrow-mindedness of some of the people consider my "friends" makes them hardly worth knowing by my standards >.<

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
I respect other people's opinions and such. But sometimes the narrow-mindedness of some of the people consider my "friends" makes them hardly worth knowing by my standards >.<
I hear that...I had to get a little older before I got friends that were worth a damn. That included a couple years where I hardly had any friends at all. The "great friend purge" that occurred in the two years after high school wasn't easy, but it was necessary.

What was this topic about? :dunno:

J

Jeffy

I hear that...I had to get a little older before I got friends that were worth a damn. That included a couple years where I hardly had any friends at all. The "great friend purge" that occurred in the two years after high school wasn't easy, but it was necessary.

What was this topic about? :dunno:
The stupidity of some people >.> iunno we kinda jacked it didn't we :eek:

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
The stupidity of some people >.> iunno we kinda jacked it didn't we :eek:
A little bit. I got an idea...

"Yeah, some of the friends I had when I got out of high school were just sort of dumbasses to go running around the neighborhood in diapers...and not even enjoy wearing diapers as a fetish or lifestyle."

Sweet.

J

Jeffy

"Yeah, some of the friends I had when I got out of high school were just sort of dumbasses to go running around the neighborhood in diapers...and not even enjoy wearing diapers as a fetish or lifestyle."
Gods! What idiocy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.