Finished A New Playmate Part 1

Argeddion

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
This is a story a wrote a while back and have posted on deviantart, I have since written up to part 12 and would really like some feedback. I would like to say as well that this is based around people I lived with but it is TOTALLY fictional. I hope you enjoy.

University gives you a lot of spare time and when you’re an ABDL spare time is heaven. It’s also half as expensive as you’d think it is when you don’t go out drinking every night. To set the scene I’m a guy named Matt, I’m kinda scrawny and on the short side (5ft 6”), 18 years old and really into ABDL. The reason I mention that Uni can be cheap is because I get over £2000 per term and get by on less than £50 a week paying £400 per term for accommodation. This enables me to indulge myself a little, well more like a lot actually. When I’m browsing ABDL shopping sites and see something awesome I just get it because I can. The first term, 8 weeks long, was spent waiting for orders from week one which arrived just as the term ended. I’d ordered disposable nappies, wipes and powder which had turned up in week. Then the rest took about 6-7 weeks to show up and I ordered onesies, rompers, bonnets, dummies, bottles, baby food and dresses. Oh yeah I forgot to mention I like the idea of being a baby girl sometimes and now I have the time to try it. So with all my AB stuff arrived I tucked it away in my room, more like hidden it, and I left to go home for 4 weeks of Christmas break.

So now its term two and I eagerly unlock the door of my room to get out my new things. I lay them out on my bed and stand back to look at what I’d acquired in detail. I had four packs of 20 disposable nappies (one half empty from some fun afternoons in term one), A large PVC changing mat, 3 packs of wipes, 4 lots of powder, 3 onesies (blue, pink and white), 3 rompers (1 blue and 2 pink), 2 footed sleepers (blue and pink again), 3 bonnets (blue, pink and white), 3 sets of mittens (blue, pink and a pair of locking plastic ones), 3 pairs of booties (blue, pink and a pair of locking plastic ones), 2 large dummies (you never know if you’ll lose one), 2 bottles with babyish designs and adult sized teats, 2 large PVC bibs and several packs of milk powder and baby food. Not forgetting of course a couple of toys and cuddly bear.

Now as for dresses I had 3 of them the first was a made of pink satin and had a wide flat-collar that sits over the shoulders to the chest and carries through to the back trimmed in patterned lace. It also has a long satin lace at the centre of the collar that ties into a bow. The large puff sleeves are trimmed with lace at the openings. The waist has a satin lace threaded through it, which ties into a bow to give a snug fit and it is nice and short to show of my nappies. I kinda like that one a lot. The second was a smocked frilly pink gingham dress with matching booties, bonnet and plastic lined frilly panties. The third was an impulse buy at best but it is a cute smocked patterned PVC dress with matching mittens, booties, bonnet and panties. Next I looked at the pile next to the dresses and saw some tights and two pairs of Mary Jane shoes one black and one pink. The last pile was perhaps the most intriguing, it contained the blonde hair wig I’d ordered and the fake breasts in a bra. This had been a hesitant purchase at first but looking at them both I couldn’t wait till I had a day to go all out sissy. But right now I had an evening to myself and so I hung up the dresses and put away the other sissy items. Put away the onesies and footed sleepers and all but the blue romper and its accessories.

So I looked down at the outfit in front of me and saw a blue gingham romper with matching bonnet booties and mittens. I just smiled as I lay out the changing mat and got a nappy ready to use when I remembered that I was still covered in body hair. So I grabbed my razor jumped in the shower and came out 30 mins later feeling pretty smooth (and surprisingly cut free!). Now I was raring to go I didn’t even care that the flat I lived had seven other residents I just wanted to have fun.

So I lay down on the mat and put the nappy on myself (with a generous amount of powder). Grabbed the romper and pulled it over my head then reached down to button my crotch, which was pleasantly hindered by the bulk of my nappy, that done I pulled on the booties and tied them up after which I put on the bonnet and carefully tied the ribbon into a neat bow. Next I attached the large dummy to my romper, with a piece of ribbon and a safety pin, the plopped it into my mouth and finished the outfit off with the elasticated mittens. With myself fully, and I like to think properly, dressed I took a look in the mirror and saw myself. I couldn’t stop myself from smiling at my reflection as fantasy became reality. I opened up the wardrobe picked up the soft toy bear and just sat on my bed hugging and playing with it. Then as is only natural I used my nappy wetting it half full.
All seems nice and well planned right? What happened next was both unexpected and terrifying.

The fire alarm went off. I’m sure you’re thinking oh big whoop… but the alarm itself is an incredibly loud sound that inspires terror at the best of times and this wasn’t one of them, in response this sudden terror my recently opened bladder opened again completely soaking the nappy.

So there I am all dressed up as a baby with a nice wet nappy and only a minute at most to “grow up”. I started stripping off the mittens, the alarm blaring away, I pulled off the booties, spat out my dummy as I undid the “oh so neat” bow of my bonnet, I could now hear my flat mates making their way out, ripped open the poppers of my romper and pulled it off. Then I came to a realisation. I didn’t have time to take off the nappy. A second or two passed and I threw on a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, some shoes (without socks) and ran down the stairs to the assembly point, a sort of crinkling squelch with every step. I should mention at this point that I live on the 5th floor in a block of flats and it is not that quick to get down. So there I am walking as carefully as I can the last distance to the assembly point where we had to wait for 10 minutes whilst they checked we had all made it out. Those ten minutes were the longest I’d ever experienced with the constant paranoia about my nappy and if people noticed it. As it happens no one did but at the time I could feel a bead of sweat rolling down my forehead. The worst part perhaps was the rapid cooling effect of a January evening on a soaked nappy. Things were getting uncomfortable.

After we were told we could go back I raced up the stairs ahead of everyone else (arriving at the edge of the crowd has its advantages). It was when I got up to the flat door I had a realisation that caused another bead of sweat to start rolling down my forehead. I didn’t have my keys, they were still in my room due to the blind panic that drove me out of there in a hurry. I now had to wait for one of my flatmates to get back so I could get in and change my nappy. A couple of minutes passed and soon I heard their voices carry up the stairs. Well this could get interesting I thought as I stood there all too aware of my precarious and damp situation. They came up the last flight of stairs and my flatmates came into view.

They consisted off four guys and three girls which made for a nice balance in the flat. It was one of the girls who spotted me first, her name is Kerry and she is a pretty brunette who stands probably not much shorter than me. She greeted me with a “Hey Matt I didn’t know you were back yet, why didn’t you say hi to us?” I replied rather weakly with “Oh yeah how silly of me not to say hi” doing my best to look at them and not the floor. “Did you forget to grab your keys on the way out?” asked Mike one of the guys in the flat. “Yeah I kinda rushed out” I replied remembering that they wouldn’t notice if I just acted naturally “Me too and I didn’t even rush” said mike continuing the now natural conversation. During this time Kerry had walked past me and opened the door and we went inside the flat. There was a general “see ya later” said amongst the flat I returned to my room.

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Please post the rest of the story (parts 2-12) here ... -or- perhaps the LINK to those parts.
Isn't deviantart one of the subscription paid membership forums ?
And Thanks - this Part 1 has sure wetted (no make that flooded) my interests in what comes next - the discovery - the humiliation - the care taking adults (flat mates?)with this big baby girl !

Argeddion

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I can post them up here to make it easier but you can view deviantart for free as well as make a free account. You only pay if you want to. Thanks for the support as well I really appreciate it!

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe just realised that the rest of the story may not meet the PG13 standards of ADISC :sweatdrop:
(It's nothing crazy but I've been a user for about a day and am still getting used to the rules)

I would love to post the rest of the story but I wouldn't want to post anything that could be seen as 'inappropriate'. Until then I'll have to direct you to my deviantart profile and leave the story here until I rewrite (quite likely) or come up with a new story (also likely).

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Took a bit of time to find the story and the author - kind of stumbled around in a wet diapered stage trying to get pass all the other amusing diapered stuff. LOL

***deleted reference and link to outside forum; against site rules*** --kerry 11/29

Having finally assembled the 12 parts to the story I am now beginning to reap or is that read the fruits of my copying and pasting it together.

Last edited by a moderator:

Argeddion

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Big props to you for doing this man words don't even describe my gratitude I really appreciate it!

kerry

ADISC Stories Mod
Staff
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Argeddion: If you wish to post your story here​ as well as on the other site, that is fine (as long as it adheres to site rules. But you can't simply link members to a story posted elsewhere. Sorry.

Argeddion

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Right I think i understand now, so I will edit the rest of the parts as necessary if that is ok and will cease my linking. This I hope will be alright as there was only really one part that wouldn't be pg13 and at the time I thought it would be better to link to the other parts.

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Apologies for stepping on the forum's toes (rules that is).
A good story should not be wasted but keeping within the limits i.e. PG13 as per the agreement with the Forum and Author.

Side note: Do Not Click on the BOLD PRINT - Next Post In Argeddion's Story - the LINK has been removed per policy.
You will have to wait for the Author to post the story (after PG13 formatting) in its entirety or Parts.