A new phishing scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maxx

Or new to me, anyway. Got the following text on my mildly retarded (as opposed to smart...) burner phone yesterday:

"From: xxx-xx-xxxx

Dear User, Your Email has been logged in from IP xxx.xx.200.255 at location Belgium. If this is not you, please report to 1844xxxxxxx immediately. "

Obviously a scam, so I didn't call or investigate any of the numbers. Text safely my friends.

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Ha! I love phishing scams, especially the bad ones.

One time they called us asking if we had a windows machine, so my dad trolled them. He spent 30 minutes on the phone telling them all about the windows in our house.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ha! I love phishing scams, especially the bad ones.

One time they called us asking if we had a windows machine, so my dad trolled them. He spent 30 minutes on the phone telling them all about the windows in our house.

Haha.....I did the same thing. "Bob" called to tell me I had viruses on my Windows. Oddly, Bob sounded a lot like he was from India. Anyway, I told him I was rushing to my windows with a bottle of Windex. Then I exclaimed, "Yep, I just cleaned the viruses off my windows with Windex, thanked him and hung up. My wife gets a kick out of this nonsense.

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I got a text on my track phone once that was like "YOUR PHONE xxx-xxx-xxxx HAS BEEN RECORDED GOING TO THIS WEBSITE AND ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS YOUR MONEY, PLEASE VISIT US AT <nigerian scam website> TO CORRECT THIS AND REDEEM YOUR 1.2USD" Which is great because my phone doesn't have an internet browser at all and can't do the internet, so yeah. lol

anned

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I had scammer out of LA Calif call about a free cruse out of Florida.

I identified my self as a NCIS agent investigating a Chinese spy ring and told him if he hung up i was going to sent a SWAT team to raid him and send him to Gitmo.

he was very open about his scam and about not caring that he was calling people on the Do Not Call list.

It was so much fun scaring the c**p out of him while playing the bad NCIS agent.

I was getting these phone calls a couple times a week.

And now its been over a month since i have had one.

M

Maxx

I was getting these phone calls a couple times a week.

And now its been over a month since i have had one.

Don't get smug just yet. They seem to run in cycles. Weeks go by with nothing, then all day long its Rachel from Cardholder Services, Habib from Windows, and Agent Bob from the IRS.

Perhaps it takes a while for their automated dialers to get through the billions of possible phone numbers and back around to yours and mine.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Also Pay pal scam emails and the writer can't even get his or hers grammar right using capital letters in the middle of words and Pigeon English

Status
Not open for further replies.