• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A new member of ADISC

PansyPetal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Hello, my name is Pansy Petal and I am an adult little girl and baby girl. I simply adore wearing pretty dresses and gorgeous undies and being the prettiest baby girl in the room. I have my own nursery and sleep in a cot and have lots of lovely dollies and two dolls prams to play with. There is much more I would love to tell and would love to hear from other babies like me..

Pansy Petal

xxxx

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
PansyPetal said:
Hello, my name is Pansy Petal and I am an adult little girl and baby girl. I simply adore wearing pretty dresses and gorgeous undies and being the prettiest baby girl in the room. I have my own nursery and sleep in a cot and have lots of lovely dollies and two dolls prams to play with. There is much more I would love to tell and would love to hear from other babies like me..

Pansy Petal

xxxx
Hello, welcome here, hope you have fun

PansyPetal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
warmfeeling said:
Hello, welcome here, hope you have fun
Dear Warmfeeling,

How sweet of you to welcome me. Thank you. I hope we may get to know each other. xx

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome

Jorelaxed