• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A new member and glad to be here!

GoodboyN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Hey everybody, I'm new to ADISC but I probably shouldn't be. Over the years every now and then I do an internet search for something ABDL and I always see a link from ADISC. I like what I read because it's generally of a low cringe factor and satisfies my internet query. I intend to sign up but I never do... Today I signed up!! I'm looking forward to reading more posts, and making some posts of my own. My history overlaps in some to many, and is some cases most ways with every introduction I've read on the ADISC site; I used to think I was the only one if you can believe that! Stay tuned for additional details as I start posting here on ADISC. I'm glad to be here, glad to be a new member, and looking forward to making new friends.

Reactions: Lumos, Diapercutie, Angelapinks and 2 others

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
GoodboyN said:
Hey everybody, I'm new to ADISC but I probably shouldn't be. Over the years every now and then I do an internet search for something ABDL and I always see a link from ADISC. I like what I read because it's generally of a low cringe factor and satisfies my internet query. I intend to sign up but I never do... Today I signed up!! I'm looking forward to reading more posts, and making some posts of my own. My history overlaps in some to many, and is some cases most ways with every introduction I've read on the ADISC site; I used to think I was the only one if you can believe that! Stay tuned for additional details as I start posting here on ADISC. I'm glad to be here, glad to be a new member, and looking forward to making new friends.
Happy new member, welcome to this great site, hope you have fun here

Reactions: GoodboyN and Angelapinks

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome, @GoodboyN. I grew up in the Seattle area and now live about an hour-ish north of you. Seattle seems to be an ABDL nerve-center. I love my present rural surroundings, but I also very much miss attending munches and meeting up with others down your way. I guess you can't have everything! Tell us a bit more about yourself when you're up for it. I'm one of many professional nerds here--software and electronics. I enjoy many technical hobbies as well as the great outdoors, although when it gets cold like this, I prefer enjoying the scenery from the warmer side of a double-paned window, heh. Maybe with a nice fire going in the stove, too!

Glad you signed up. :) I hope to hear more from you in the forums.

Last edited:

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊

geka