• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A new challenger Approaches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xankronas

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Carer
1) Hello! Who are you?

Hellos everyone ^.^ My name is Xan (z-on) and I am your typical nerdy gamer dude. I am pretty outgoing and easy to talk to so feel free to poke me sometime for a conversation or even just to say, "hey."

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Well, I do have to say that I have a bit of an interest in wearing the padded undergarments, I wouldn't consider myself really a cub or "baby" per say. I have been around them fairly often though and I tend to fall more into a "caretaker" roll or "sitter" That said, I do occasionally wear them and use them, though I must admit I really only wet them. That said, I don't judge.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I am a pretty avid gamer, though I wouldn't say I am the greatest at them. I just like to play ^.^ I love to meet others in games as well and would love to game with peoples and be the whole social creature. I am also a Furry of over 12 years, A fan of the Brony community and MLP, I am also a vocalist by hobby. I have a wiiiide list of things that I enjoy and this is just a small list. I also love talking about them so feel free to ask me questions about any of these, or even suggest other stuffs that may be similar or you think I may like. I am a pretty open individual so perhaps you could be responsible for adding to that list of interests ^.^

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

To be honest, I joined here to find a group of cool people who I could socialize with, game with, and just hang with online. I have known a few people of this particular interest group and I have found that many are very open, welcoming, honest, and really accepting peoples. Not to mention a lot of fun to talk to and hang out and game with. ^.^

xankronas said:
Hellos everyone ^.^ My name is Xan (z-on) and I am your typical nerdy gamer dude. I am pretty outgoing and easy to talk to so feel free to poke me sometime for a conversation or even just to say, "hey."

Hello Xankronas! I'm pretty nerdy, but not a gamer so much. What games do you like? I like some FPS and roleplay mostly. Been using waking hours to finally play Skyrim.

Well, I do have to say that I have a bit of an interest in wearing the padded undergarments, I wouldn't consider myself really a cub or "baby" per say. I have been around them fairly often though and I tend to fall more into a "caretaker" roll or "sitter" That said, I do occasionally wear them and use them, though I must admit I really only wet them. That said, I don't judge.

Lots of the "not a baby" types here. You'll fit right in. Not sure about the caretaker, as I don't really know much about that part.

No problem with only wetting. The other is... a pain to clean up. Geez, even just wearing is fine. I'm not sure why, but this is more comfortable than "normal" underwear. Well, to me at least.

I am a pretty avid gamer, though I wouldn't say I am the greatest at them. I just like to play ^.^ I love to meet others in games as well and would love to game with peoples and be the whole social creature. I am also a Furry of over 12 years, A fan of the Brony community and MLP, I am also a vocalist by hobby. I have a wiiiide list of things that I enjoy and this is just a small list. I also love talking about them so feel free to ask me questions about any of these, or even suggest other stuffs that may be similar or you think I may like. I am a pretty open individual so perhaps you could be responsible for adding to that list of interests ^.^

I've forgotten when I became a furry. That either makes me old or forgetful. Probably forgetful. What brings you to furry? I started on the MUCKs.

I've seen a little of Ponies... and when I say that, I mean all of the first three seasons.

What kind of music do you sing? I do some singing of mostly classical stuff just for fun.

I stink at open-ended questions. I guess I'll figure out more as other people who are better at asking the right questions ask them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back