• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

A movie is going to be shot in my neighborhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I am so excited. It's a Brendon Frasior, Harrison Ford, and a Keri Russel movie. I can't wait. I hope my home will show up in the background.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am so excited. It's a Brendon Frasior, Harrison Ford,
Right there you can tell it was fake. Brendon and Harrison working on the same movie. That's insane, they don't fit well together at all.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Want a bet?

Crowley (2009)

All three are in that movie. It's going to be shot here in my city this month. It be a funny coincidence if they decided to do a few scenes in my neighborhood. Go check out the "filming locations." It will say Portland, OR.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
According to CBS Films, they will start filming "CROWLEY" on 6 April in Portland, OR, USA. Tom Vaughan will direct this feature movie.

As Calico told us, Harrison Ford, Keri Russell and Brendan Frazier are starring.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
A deleted scene from Burn After Reading was shot across the street from my grandma's house... In that bar Dudley's in NY.... Aparently it's some famous biker bar.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I was told that a film was being shot in my town. It was a zombie film, based on the premise of an all out war between chavs and goths.
It was just a cheap student film, I heard about it because they wanted loads of zombie extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.