A Month In Diapers And Caregiver Experience

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey guys!!!

Sorry I've been absent, you know, making sense of life and everything.

So, I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for almost a month. I have to say that it has been a tremendous therapy for me. I feel happier, calmed and more at peace with myself than ever before. My family has been nothing but supportive about embracing my diapered and baby side. In fact, the other day my mom fixed me a baby bottle of chocolate milk. No one seems to mind the crinkle or anything. It's been great.

Now, I made an ABDL friend and I had a sleepover at his place and WOW!!! It was amazing!!

He was my caregiver, and he made me feel like such a baby. He bought me baby toys like blocks and stuff to play with, and he sat me in front of the TV with Disney Junior on while he made a fort of pillows to "protect me". I just played with my baby toys.

He changed my diaper four times. Two wet, two messy. I've never messed in front of anyone before, but he insisted it was alright. So I ended with a messy diaper twice. I would just walk shyly to him and he would say "Did you make a poopie, baby?"

He is a master diaper changer. He cleans up very good, uses lotion and powder and wipes and everything. He also talks to me as he changes me, as if I was a baby. He begins telling silly stories as he cleaned me up. I've never felt so babyish and happy.

It's been a blast!

I'm glad life is working out great for you I love hearing your stories and to know that you have a big smile on your face I also made a new ab friend and will be able to meet him when the weather warms up

im happy for you

That's great :)

I'm glad 24/7 wearing has been working out for you and I'm happy to hear you have an AB friend and caregiver in your life. I assume you'll be having some more meet-ups with this friend in the future?

Sounds like you had a great time.

Once again, glad things are working out and thanks for the update :)

Gad, I wish I had discovered all of what can go with diaper wearing when I was your age. Anyway, I'm glad you've found someone to share your baby side with.

Back