A Memory of mine

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Messages
770
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Honestly don’t know what to title this post. I just wanted to share an old memory of mine back when I was like 6 years old I think. Anyway I was at the park playing obviously and there was this mother and grandmother who had their kids playing at the park as well. Well I was kind of playing around them since I was shy but talked a little. Anyway I remembered smelling poop and it was coming from her daughter and I told her her diaper needed changing. She was laughing and apologized and told her daughter to come over and get a diaper change. I deep down wanted to ask her if I could have a diaper change. My diaper desires never went away ever after potty training. I was too shy to ask. I wasn’t much older than her daughter so I most likely would have fit her diapers. Anyone have any similar experiences
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, broadband76, Diaperpee8 and 6 others
Aww, that is cute!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, Blekyss, PaddedRita and 3 others
I had a similar experience.. I was diapered night time until about 12 by then i was changingmyself. but when I was about 8 (changing myself for about 1/2 years then) a friend of mine who was fully IC messed while we were playing and I desperately wanted to ask his mother to diaper me to... she probably would have as she knew I wore nights but was too nervous 😓
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, Blekyss, Babybike2 and 2 others
I had similar thoughts when I was a kid, but never voiced them.

maybe this desire was based on more about the nurturing that you wanted
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Blekyss, happilyderanged and 4 others
I saw a guy with a toddler in a subway station or airport bathroom when I was about 7. It was a girl I wanted to sneak a peak because I never saw a girl before but also I wanted to be diapered too. I always wondered about that. He looked frantic and kept turning his back to me so I couldn’t see. He had another young boy with him. I later figured he had to change the diaper in the men’s bathroom because naturally he’s a man. But to me it didn’t make sense to have a girl in the men’s bathroom. He probably knew I was just a curious child and didn’t want to entertain my curiosity. He was probably trying to hurry to make a plane/train. Stopping to talk to me would slow him down. That would have been 1997. Plastic backed diapers. If only…
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, Blekyss, Babybike2 and 1 other person
Some of my earliest memories are of wanting to wear diapers.

Probably my earliest memory was when I was 3 and I remember being offered one of my little brother's pull-ups to sleep in after refusing to pee right before bed. I distinctly remember refusing the pull-up, but wishing I would have been offered a diaper instead because I would definitely have worn a diaper. Ironic because today I am much more interested in pull-ups and bedwetting pants than I am diapers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, Babybike2 and I12BLittle89
Reminds me a bit of my own childhood, since was 6 or 7 when I first became aware of my desire to wear diapers. I went to a daycare at the time and I was among the oldest kids there. Some of the younger ones were still in diapers or pullups. Once, while leaving the bathroom, I saw a still-folded diaper that had been left on the floor in the hall. I was alone and I briefly considered taking it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, Babybike2, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person
I remember playing in the park when I was a out 6 or 7.
We where playing football ⚽️ and these girls wanted to play so we said yes.
After what felt like an hour there parents came to collect them from our game.
Now I could have sworn this girl was my age. And to my shock her dad picked her up, lifted her dress and said someone needs a change to her mum. She said she would changed her at the car.
I wanted to go with them so badly and ask if they would but a nappy on me. I was also blown away by the fact I'd seen a girl my age in a nappy.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, broadband76, cprdr and 2 others
When I was about 3 or 4 we had some family friends visiting us from Chicago .
Their son Richey was still in diapers and one evening when we were going to bed his mother began changing his diaper before putting him to sleep , I was watching from my bed ,when she asked me if I would like for her to diaper me as well , I so wanted to say yes but was afraid I would get in trouble so I said “ No I don’t wear diapers anymore .
“ All my life I have carried that memory with me and wished I would have said yes , that was my first memory of wanting to wear diapers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: warmfeeling, Diprs2, LilByte and 6 others
Like all of you, I've desperately wanted to wear diapers again ever since I was potty trained.

Mom, my sister, who was still in diapers and I, visited my aunt and uncle out of state. They had two boys my age, who where still in diapers due to developmental issues. So I was the only child there not wearing diapers. One night at bedtime I asked if I could wear diapers to bed too, but was denied.

I have many memories of wanting diapers and a few crazy adventureures of trying to get them as a young boy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GirlGirlBoy, Diprs2, ChristianDiaperLover and 3 others
stinkape said:
she asked me if I would like for her to diaper me as well , I so wanted to say yes but was afraid I would get in trouble so I said “ No I don’t wear diapers anymore .“ All my life I have carried that memory with me and wished I would have said yes.

Ugh. That's some deep haunting regret. I can feel it. 😔

I never had an opportunity like that and also would have chickened out anyway. But for some reason it hits hard and is a frequent fantasy.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: stinkape, Diprs2, xux and 1 other person
This is NOT my story, but a story a friend told me. Someone once asked a science teacher why she crinkles when she walks, and then pulled bags of skittles from her pockets which made him feel like he was rude and that she was too weirded out to talk to him for the rest of the semester.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: PaddedRita, Diprs2, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person
PrincessNozomi said:
This is NOT my story, but a story a friend told me. Someone once asked a science teacher why she crinkles when she walks, and then pulled bags of skittles from her pockets which made him feel like he was rude and that she was too weirded out to talk to him for the rest of the semester.
Seems a bit random but okay 😂😂😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2
Once potty trained, a few months after I guess, not sure, I wet my bed two days in a row. My dad, kind of disappointed looked at me right in the eyes and asked me if I wanted to be diapered again, or if I was a grown up boy and could act accordingly.

I didn’t want to disappoint him and having brothers around, my pride kept me from saying “yes, please put me back in diapers”

I will always remember and wonder “what if”…
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, PrincessNozomi and ChristianDiaperLover
Very familiar stories. I will join the group of wanting to have a diaper on at an age when I was already dry but definitely a child still. Never got into until as an adult and no looking back ever since. :) I have no history of abuse or really anything else in my history to explain this as a way to handle traumatic experiences. Nor do I think it is sexual, as I remember being very young when first wanting to have a diaper on. So, many reasons to be an AB or DL.

As of today, I am an AB and after a long time wearing, I wet during the night quite many nights a week. Most importantly happy to be like this. Self acceptance for the win!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, ChristianDiaperLover and DLBIG
FelixS said:
Very familiar stories. I will join the group of wanting to have a diaper on at an age when I was already dry but definitely a child still. Never got into until as an adult and no looking back ever since. :) I have no history of abuse or really anything else in my history to explain this as a way to handle traumatic experiences. Nor do I think it is sexual, as I remember being very young when first wanting to have a diaper on. So, many reasons to be an AB or DL.

As of today, I am an AB and after a long time wearing, I wet during the night quite many nights a week. Most importantly happy to be like this. Self acceptance for the win!
Great attitude, you accept and enjoy yourself as you are; nothing more to add😉
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, FelixS and ChristianDiaperLover
ChristianDiaperLover said:
Anyone have any similar experiences

Growing up, I had close family friends whose children wet the bed. The oldest boy was about my age, and sleepovers with him always peeked my curiosity. Watching him come out of the bathroom with obviously a pull-up under his pajamas. We talked about it a little over the years, but I did my best to be respectful and let him know that I didn't think it was that big of a deal. In hindsight, he probably would have jumped on an offer by me to wear one with him. I didn't even consider offering that at the time because my parents at home had made it very clear that I wasn't to wear diapers anymore (following the incidents when I was younger, for those who know my story). This was back in the early 2000's when Goodnites were bigger and all white with simple design patterns on them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, Littlerhinoabdl and ChristianDiaperLover
LittleJ123 said:
Growing up, I had close family friends whose children wet the bed. The oldest boy was about my age, and sleepovers with him always peeked my curiosity. Watching him come out of the bathroom with obviously a pull-up under his pajamas. We talked about it a little over the years, but I did my best to be respectful and let him know that I didn't think it was that big of a deal. In hindsight, he probably would have jumped on an offer by me to wear one with him. I didn't even consider offering that at the time because my parents at home had made it very clear that I wasn't to wear diapers anymore (following the incidents when I was younger, for those who know my story). This was back in the early 2000's when Goodnites were bigger and all white with simple design patterns on them.
Parents have a way of scaring us out of it. Especially if we were caught.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2 and Magicalgirl101
My mom ran a daycare out of our house when I was a child. I’ve discussed it in other posts. There were many kids around with diapers and I used to be so envious of them being changed by my mom. They kept diapers at our house and that’s how I started….unfortunately by stealing theirs. I wished so hard that my mom would finish changing one of the kids then look at me and say “your next”.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, Babybike2, PrincessNozomi and 4 others
I never got a shot at any of the things the rest of ya'll did, I was never a social kid whatsoever, and even if it came up, I'd have bailed. It's just the stigma attached and/or the fear of being caught I guess.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diprs2, Littlerhinoabdl and I12BLittle89
Back
Top