A male's issue with wearing diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsky

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello everyone! I've been lurking here quite a bit and decided to register so I can actually get involved with some of the topics on here. I just have a question for the male members of this forum.

My question is...how do I deal with an....erection...when I wear a diaper? It's always been an issue for me. I can't wear one comfortably without having a hard-on. Is there any way I can prevent it from popping up, or will it just go away with time?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well...You could just sit around and wait for it to go down...And then put one on quickly...If it happens while wearing one, then you're just going to have to stop thinking/looking at things that make it go up...And just wait for it to go down...

Drewsky

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hahaha well it's the actual action of wearing one that makes "it" come up. I think it's just because I wear them every now and then. I think if I wore them more, I wouldn't get the gratification as much.

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Buy a bigger diaper?
Har, good point.

I found that wearing an adult diaper, rather than Pampers, or ones that are right at my hip size, often conflict with certains parts e_e.

Another thing you could try, if to shift the pad itself, so it's lower in the back, and higher in the front, near your crotch, which will cause it to somewhat drape over your erect part. And when you get comfortable, and stay in it for a while, it'll go down, and you can just shift it back or retape, ect.

Vaultin

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I buy diapers a size up so that there's enough room for my member. I also have a very long torso (6'2")

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Pinch yourself. The blood redirects there and your erection goes down. Never tried it myself, so it might not be true.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
You'll just have to get used to it. Give it some time. After a bit your body will get used to wearing diapers and you won't get hard every time you put one on.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Pinch yourself. The blood redirects there and your erection goes down. Never tried it myself, so it might not be true.
A pinch might re-direct maybe a teaspoon of blood lol

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Pinching yourself might not work... but just think about your grandmother naked... that'll do it.

What others have said is right... just relax and give it some time... it'll go down.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

I think you would have to chop off your hand or something for a better effect >_>

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I've tried the pinching technique and it doesn't work, at least not for me.

My erection will usually go down in 10-15 minutes of wearing the diaper. It's not really a big deal to me. Of course, when I use it, it goes right back up. =P

I think the best technique is just waiting and try not to think about the diaper. Also, try to visualize the blood leaving the penis. It can't be erect forever, can it?

Woollyneck

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Other
I think the best thing to do is to just wait until it goes down, then put on the diaper really quickly, and make sure you're pointing down. That works for me.

I think you would have to chop off your hand or something for a better effect >_>
But you could only do that twice, and then changing yourself would be a lot more of a challenge. ...You'd have to learn how to undo the tapes with your toes, or your teeth, both of which would require amazing flexibility. Or I guess you could try flexing.

Not to mention, the blood loss might be a little dangerous.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think the best thing to do is to just wait until it goes down, then put on the diaper really quickly, and make sure you're pointing down. That works for me.

But you could only do that twice, and then changing yourself would be a lot more of a challenge. ...You'd have to learn how to undo the tapes with your toes, or your teeth, both of which would require amazing flexibility. Or I guess you could try flexing.

Not to mention, the blood loss might be a little dangerous.
Get robot hands! And yes you will have blood loss, but at least you won't have an erection anymore...Unless you are into that...

Woollyneck

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Other
Yeah, but having to reattach your robot hands every time you get an erection would be kind of annoying, and probably expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.