• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

A lot of diapers.... WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Alright...

I ordered a case of 24/7 dry diapers online after I tried both size samples. I knew there were going to be a lot of diapers but did I misjudge it. I did not know the size of each package of diapers and in a case comes four packages. I pretty much did not know what to do. There was no way I could keep all of those hidden at my home and in my car.

So I winded up going to walmart and buying a 32 inch huge duffle bag. It barely fit 2 of the packs in there. Those I decided I would store at my girlfriends house under her bed. She is fine with it and I always keep a some under there anyways. That way I do not have to bring my diapers over for when i spend the night.

But I still have two bags left. I managed too stuff one whole bag into a big skate board back pack I have. Then the other bag I put into a big trash bag and just keeping it in the back of my car underneath a big inflatable mattress I have. Haha. Yea.

So I have two bags at my girlfriend and I have one bag at home hidden in my room, and the other in my car. Yikes! A lot of diapers. At least it will keep me going for awhile and saved me on shipping expenses.

Yet again though, 24/7 was awesome. Very discreet and they got out my order the same day I put it in. (The ups delivers sucked though... it took them a week.) lol

diaperedwolfcub

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ha ha, that is a lot of diapers. Perhaps you could rent a small 2 bedroom ranch, assuming that it's unfurnished, you could squeeze them all in there.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ha ha, that is a lot of diapers. Perhaps you could rent a small 2 bedroom ranch, assuming that it's unfurnished, you could squeeze them all in there.

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Other
Wow! That is a good amount of diapers. I am glad you like them, that will make them dissapear faster!
I hope you enjoy them. ;)

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, at least you won't need to buy more for a while.

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
wow, Thats alot of diapers.
glad to here that you like them.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
You're going to forget one of the places you hid them, find them three years later and go: "WOOOAAAAH!!!" That'll be exciting!

Role
You're going to forget one of the places you hid them, find them three years later and go: "WOOOAAAAH!!!" That'll be exciting!
lol... that would be soooo awesome. :p... better than finding money in a secret spot. :biggrin:

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
Alright...

I ordered a case of 24/7 dry diapers online after I tried both size samples. I knew there were going to be a lot of diapers but did I misjudge it. I did not know the size of each package of diapers and in a case comes four packages. I pretty much did not know what to do. There was no way I could keep all of those hidden at my home and in my car.

So I winded up going to walmart and buying a 32 inch huge duffle bag. It barely fit 2 of the packs in there. Those I decided I would store at my girlfriends house under her bed. She is fine with it and I always keep a some under there anyways. That way I do not have to bring my diapers over for when i spend the night.

But I still have two bags left. I managed too stuff one whole bag into a big skate board back pack I have. Then the other bag I put into a big trash bag and just keeping it in the back of my car underneath a big inflatable mattress I have. Haha. Yea.

So I have two bags at my girlfriend and I have one bag at home hidden in my room, and the other in my car. Yikes! A lot of diapers. At least it will keep me going for awhile and saved me on shipping expenses.

Yet again though, 24/7 was awesome. Very discreet and they got out my order the same day I put it in. (The ups delivers sucked though... it took them a week.) lol

diaperedwolfcub
Well, yeah. That's a lot of diapers. But you'll go through them eventually. :D

You just gotta prioritize which stash you have to get rid of first, now.

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Private
wow this is SUCH A FREAKING BIG AMOUNT OF DIAPERS o_O;
glad for you =D , and good luck with using them all in the close year....or three.....or five XP , anyways good luck , btw what brand? or is it something you wont tell =P?

catman

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Just went to there web site and it has a virus and it appears that Meg a Care diapers have gone out of business. I hope the same has not happened to 24/7. Has anyone else tryed 24/7 web site? in the last couple of days.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just tried, the site looks fine to me.

Oh, and yeah cases of the dry's come with a lot of diapers, first time I ordered a case I was shocked since I was used to cases of abena x pluses, which are 3 bags of 12, when I got 4 bags of 18 in the case from dry 247, I must say I was pleasantly surprised.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Heheh.

A lot of people underestimate the size of a case. But yes, Dry 24/7 is probably the largest case on the market size-wise. 72 diapers is a huge quantity, and the thickness of each one is quite considerable too.

By comparison, a case of Bambino (48) is pretty small.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm in the same situation... I just got a case of 96 Kendall Simplicity Plus 3D, and have cases of Attends small, and prevail pull-ups on the way... I all ready have 5 boxes and 3 totes full of diapers plus whats under my bed. Not sure where I'm going to put all these.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
you forgot after that he'll be saying youtube here i come!!
I'm in the same situation... I just got a case of 96 Kendall Simplicity Plus 3D, and have cases of Attends small, and prevail pull-ups on the way... I all ready have 5 boxes and 3 totes full of diapers plus whats under my bed. Not sure where I'm going to put all these.
go to wally world and get more totes.

Role
Haha. Ya the 24/7 websites is undermaintence sometimes. But they are great. I got back my refunds on the sample packs I tried first. I knew I was getting 72 diapers... but i just misjudged their thickness. Haha. I should go through them within the year. (I hope not :p) But my average for wetting is about 3 times a week at night... (If I don't wet it during that night, I just use it for the next night... no use in wasting a good diaper.)

I know I will most likely go through the back pack first (for my home, that way I can throw the bag in my car in there,) and sense I only spend weekends at my girlfriend's house I know I will eventually be taking them from there to my house. When I reach that point all is good. lol.

These are definitely probably going to stay my choice for my night time diaper since there is a lot of padding in the back and I tend to sleep on my back. Not a leak yet. :D

diaperedwolfcub

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I noticed the Dry247 website has a nasty popup now. Boo...

Role
I was going to say, oh WOW they do?. But I went back and saw my pop up blocker was blocking them. It is probably with this economy that they have to do that. Helps them keep going. I hope they do as well... They will have my service about every 100 days. :D.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Sadly we've stopped ordering from Dry... Bambinos are just better. Until Dry can make an actual "Medium" product that fits me I will be spending my money elsewhere.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Sadly we've stopped ordering from Dry... Bambinos are just better. Until Dry can make an actual "Medium" product that fits me I will be spending my money elsewhere.
I think I am in the same boat as Darkfinn there. I been able to use the large ones but I always had to be careful with them. (I am a 32 inch waist.)

However X-plus are cheaper then bambino's I think, so that what I will be stick too.

Status
Not open for further replies.